Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences (26442 Views)

How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others Received N10bn In Illegal Allowances - Jibrin / Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences / NASS Crisis: Buhari Set To Meet Dogara, Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by bigerboy200: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
shamsuRana:

Excerpt...
I wonder what they said when these appointments were made by their master who in himself is enjoying life after being in bondage of these looters for 5+ years.
The list amongst others goes thus:
1NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2 NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3 NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi
4 PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5 FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6 DPR Mr. George Osahon
7 Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8 Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwanpa
9 Consumer Protection Agency Mrs Dupe Atoki
10 NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa
11 NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12 NCAA Engr. Akikuotu
13 FAAN George Uriesi
14 NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu
15 SEC Aruma Otteh
16 Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji
17 NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil
18 FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19 Maritime Academy Of Nigeria, Oron Joshua Okpo
20 Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21 Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally
Mbanefoh
22 Budget Office Of The Federation Dr Bright Okogwu
23 NERDC Prof Godswill Obioma
24 NEXIM Mr R. R Orya
25 Standard Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph
Odumodu
26 Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation Emeka Nkem
Mba
27 Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28 National University Commission Prof. Okojie
29 NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo
30 MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio
31 Surveyor General Of The Federation Peter Chigozie
32 Statistician General Of The Federation
Dr. Yemi Kale
33 Accountant General Of The Federation Mr. Jonah
Otunla
34 Auditor General Of The Federation Samuel Yonongo
Ukura
35. National Orientation Agency Mike Omieri
36. News Agency Of Nigeria Oluremi Oyo
37. NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38. NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh

If in his mind GEJ felt these are the people he could trust, then nobody should fault PMB for appointing those he could trust.
God bless u for this...leave the wailing wailers alone...lagoon is still vaccant for dem.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by chrisxxx(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Saraki once more watch your back. The Yorubas don't see you as Yoruba enough. The north don't see you as north enough. Your stay in that post as the SP is a factor of how long Ekweremandu remains as your DSP. Don't be deceived by fake peace. Some of them faking peace are pretentiously stooping to conquer. Remember the Greek horse gift.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by tiredface: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
NORTHERN PROBLEMS, ITS A FAMILY THING
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by otr1(m): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
mployer:

Bro there is no news there grin

You don't expect Rochas to say otherwise, do you?

...until we hear from Tinubu
Hey, I looked up a wailing wailer in the dictionary and the definition was you.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by abei: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2015
luvinhubby:
Rochas has a history of telling lies, e.g, - 'Over 15 PDP governors will defect to APC before the elections'.
'The council of state asked Jega to continue with preparations to hold elections on Feb. 14th', whereas Jega was told to liase with all parties to chose a more realistic date.
I choose not believe Rochas till after NASS reconvenes.
HE LIES FOR A LIVING..
I CALL HIM LION OF AFRICA
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Forwetinnah: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2015
makzeze:
PDP how market.

Don't ask yet...wait till the announcement is made then you can start celebrating. You lot were overjoyed by the so called Mock elections but what happened at the end?
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Its a good development. I hope they can now sit down for a good legislation.

www.aftatech.com
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by azyz1: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2015
Good for democracy let the CHANGE start.pdp mindset don caput
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Positiveminds(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
makzeze:
PDP how market.

How can you be this stupid and foolish, oh makzeze. Shouldn't we all(PDP,APC and other parties faithfuls) be happy that the crises in APC be settled, for the problems in the party directly negatively impact on us all. When you comment, think well before you hit that button.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Correctman0606: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2015
otr1:

You are seriously disturbed if you believe this bullshiit you just typed.
I beg face front jare if you are pained. Who be Buhari the dumbest and the only dunce man.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by otr1(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Correctman0606:
I beg face front jare if you are pained. Who be Buhari the dumbest and the only dunce man.
Yes, your President is a dunce...says much about you and your household on whom he presides over.
Buhari is the face of Nigeria. If he's dumb, then you're something worse.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
makzeze:
PDP how market.

Ekweremmadu still dey market bros,!
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Akanaz(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Gud thing. At least they called themselves to order before its too late.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2015
so Gbajabiamila can agree to settle for less, if i be him i no go gree, TINUBU IS STL CRYING, tinubu wife is stl shouting, all the SW arw stl looking like Dullardhinho Maloo, ayiam stl busy with my western Germany president.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by hamzyluv(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Na them sabi.

My own is that we have been scammed.
More negatively unpredictable moves to be expected from the Dullard.

Chai.

waooooooo.. I really love ur school of thought ..
so u hav agreed that u hav been scammed in lest than 6 months of GMB in power? if I may ask .. the 6 years of GEJ , u are not scammed abi?... for someone to have toy with boko haram for complete 5 years by nailing it on APC & Islam and GMB.. but open eye to wipe out boko haram for just 6weeks ... ... NOTE: NO miracle by we human being can stop boko haram for d next 2 years .. except if God in His infinite Mercy help us ... those guys & girls has been brainwashed..
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Correctman0606: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
otr1:

Yes, your President is a dunce...says much about you and your household on whom he presides over.
Buhari is the face of Nigeria. If he's dumb, then you're something worse.
Preside over who? He is the president not because he is suitable. He happen to come from an ethnic group that is high in population coupled with the fact that he is assisted by another tribe that is also populated, other wise who do you think Buhari stuff is? He is just a stark illitrate whose entirety is forged. Bush man for that matter.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by egift(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by otr1(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Correctman0606:
Preside over who? He is the president not because he is suitable. He happen to come from an ethnic group that is high in population coupled with the fact that he is assisted by another tribe that is also populated, other wise who do you think Buhari stuff is? He is just a stark illitrate whose entirety is forged. Bush man for that matter.
You won't say this if you've ever had just 1000 followers at any given time in your life.
The illiterate will decide your fate for a minimum of 4 years, not because you want him, but because millions of people do.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Correctman0606: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
otr1:

You won't say this if you've ever had just 1000 followers at any given time in your life.
The illiterate will decide your fate for a minimum of 4 years, not because you want him, but because millions of people do.
Does Buhari have live in him other than having the sharpest jaw and face that is looking like a broken concrete and damaged accidented vehicle? Daft.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Change2015(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
omenka:
I hope the deal includes the aforementioned relinquishing their positions so the party's decision can hold sway.

That is not a realistic possibility.

#change
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by edo3(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2015
makzeze:
PDP how market.
My brother e don red oo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria / Onnoghen’s Trial, Proof Of Deeper Rot In Judiciary – SANs / Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.