Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,078 members, 7,825,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences (26445 Views)

How Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others Received N10bn In Illegal Allowances - Jibrin / Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences / NASS Crisis: Buhari Set To Meet Dogara, Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Rilwayne001: 4:40am On Jul 04, 2015

The leadership crisis rocking the National Assem­
bly has been resolved , All Progressives Congress
(APC) governors announced yesterday.
Speaking after a marathon meeting between the
governors and all parties in the National
Assembly crisis, Imo State Governor and
Chairman of APC Governors’ Forum Chief Rochas
Okorocha, said the parties have agreed to work
together.

Present at the meeting include, Senate President,
Dr. Bukola Saraki, House of Representatives
Speaker, Hon Yakubu Dogara, Sen Ahmed Lawan,
Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, Hon Pally Iriase , scores
of senators and Reps members and all APC
governors.

It was the first time all the warring parties in­
volved in the National Assembly crisis would
meet since the crisis broke out.

Addressing newsmen, elated Okorocha said, “We
are aware that the nation has been waiting
patiently for the outcome of this peace move. I
am happy to announce to all of you that peace
at the National Assembly is at sight. We have had
discussion and we have all agreed to accept
peace, so you will not see any more
disagreements as in the past. Peace has returned
to our party.

“Both the Senate President, the Speaker, Sanator
Ahmed Lawan and Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila will
work together for the unity of the National
Assembly and the progress of our party. By next
week, we will give you the details of this our
peace arrangement but so far, so good”.

Pressed to give details of the agreement between
the two camps in the two chambers , Okorocha
declined insisting that the party will announce
the terms of the agreement soon.

However, a Rep member who was at the meeting
claimed that it was agreed that Gbajabiamila will
be named the Majority Leader. He said: “Some
concessions were made by the parties. What is
certain as regards the House is that Gbajabiamila
will be the Majority Leader”.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/saraki-lawan-dogara-gbajabiamila-resolve-differences/

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by HungerBAD: 4:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice move.

And just like they say in politics" no permanent friend but permanent interest"

Hopefully the interest both of you share, is the interest to move Nigeria forward.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by MKO4ever(m): 4:44am On Jul 04, 2015
The earlier they do that, the better for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by makzeze: 4:48am On Jul 04, 2015
PDP how market.

47 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Mooaloji(m): 4:48am On Jul 04, 2015
E for elated
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by omenka(m): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2015
I hope the deal includes the aforementioned relinquishing their positions so the party's decision can hold sway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by luvinhubby(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Rochas has a history of telling lies, e.g, - 'Over 15 PDP governors will defect to APC before the elections'.
'The council of state asked Jega to continue with preparations to hold elections on Feb. 14th', whereas Jega was told to liase with all parties to chose a more realistic date.
I choose not to believe Rochas till after NASS reconvenes.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by luvinhubby(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
I hope the deal includes the aforementioned relinquishing their positions so the party's decision can hold sway.
Oh boy you no dey sleep? cheesy
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by omenka(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2015
@luvinhubby, I thought you were married with kids. What are you doing on nairaland at a time like this? Or did you travel away from family?

Oya, type the words that is typical of those from your end so we can read and laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by omenka(m): 4:56am On Jul 04, 2015
luvinhubby:

Oh boy you no dey sleep? cheesy
I just dey type the above msg to you only to see say you don hit me first. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by ellabooz(f): 5:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Na them sabi.

My own is that we have been scammed.
More negatively unpredictable moves to be expected from the Dullard.

Chai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Candyrain(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2015
I think these are the real wailing wailers, let's just wait till Saraki and Dogara hit them again and they start wailing. Change INDEED!

8 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Candyrain(m): 5:17am On Jul 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Na them sabi.

Chai.

I can see that you are going to be some sort of nightmare to these people. LOL... But finally we have been scammed big time.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Israel5(m): 5:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Bad news for me
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by nerodenero: 5:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Peace for polithiefcians come with a price. The price is when their interest is served.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by PLATO1U(m): 5:29am On Jul 04, 2015
hope to see another drama soon
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by MrImole: 5:43am On Jul 04, 2015
*yinmu*
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Na to watch as things unfold before my very eyes sure pass. However saraki shouldn't be trusted already, the man is very cunning.

God bless and help Buha®i to deliver 70% of his campaign promises. I love my president so much. cheesy

God bless Yemi Osinbajo.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by agarawu23(m): 5:48am On Jul 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Na them sabi.

Chai.

all dis dumb ppl sef undecided
what has buhari gat to do in this issue ?
na wa o

6 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Lakeshizu(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2015
That is the best thing to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by RisMas(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Alhamdulillah cool cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by stuff46(m): 7:08am On Jul 04, 2015
I just hope it is not part of their numerious lies.
We will know in coming days

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by tinuolababy(f): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2015
I'm so so happy kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by jaybee3(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2015
tinuolababy:
I'm so so happy kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by generaliy07(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by jaybee3(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Common sense approach but let's hope it sticks so we can finally move forward
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Georgekyrian(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Good leadership impact, keep it up..
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by toluine56(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Thats more like it.
PDP own just they start.. Let's see hw it ends

And again matured move by PMB.
He didnt just conclude thimgs from the start..he gave them time before finally wading in buh people took it for weakness.

Weakness is when your appointee is accused of stealing public funds and u come out immediately to defend him/her saying stealing is nt corruption]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by Warlord3000(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Na them sabi.

Chai.

You didn't vote APC.... Nobody scammed you...

Whether you like it or not Nigeria will prosper

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by aminho(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2015
children of hate wont like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by luckynzo(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Ok. But we all know that for peace to reign, their interest has been taken care of. So what's the big deal? Why they dey do like say they don sacrifice their ambitions for the sake of peace and progress.
We refuse to be fooled.
Re: Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences by ziccoit: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2015
The arrow heads of this impasse in the national house of assembly should however correct their dubious mannerism. Politics is a profession where your worst enemy can become your best friend and you can only go on fine together then; if you had not set bad precedence.

The best thing which I love most about the Nigeria politics is that a who-want-to-be-president needs not less than 4 geopolitical zone to realize his aim. So, how do you want to rule us if you don't befriend almost everyone. If you don't agree with me, study GEJ vis a vis last election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave / Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.