Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Rainbow Flag - Love Surpasses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rainbow Flag - Love Surpasses (452 Views)

Cynicism Trails Ogoni Cleanup After Ceremonial Flag Off / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Godwin Obaseki Is APC's Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rainbow Flag - Love Surpasses by Dio1(m): 4:53am On Jul 04, 2015
A law was passed, enabling two consenting adults of the same sex who find Love

and happiness with each other to express their affections without prejudice, to be

able to live happy lives without Fear.

I personally see nothing wrong in the Law , it doesn’t force me to indulge, it really

isn’t my business, but what leaves me baffled is that Christians expect the Worlds

Laws to tally with GODS Laws, My friends the recent happening only tally with Gods

words, not his Laws.

The BIBLE speaks of these things and the BIBLE contains GODS Words and GODS

Words must come to pass. So these things must happen, and indeed they are

happening, Nobody or Anything can STOP them.

The Killings, War, Conflicts, Unrest in the Middle East, Killings in the name of Islam,

they must happen because GODS words must be fulfilled.

People pray against Poverty but Poverty prevails in the Land, because the BIBLE

says Poverty shall never cease in the Land.

The choice is left for those who know what GODS word says and know the part

they want to Fulfil. The CHOICE is ours as Individuals.

If you’re GAY , you’re fulfilling GODS word, if you’re straight you’re fulfilling GODS

word, either ways GODS word is coming to pass.

One thing i believe is that LOVE should endure, Lets all LOVE People, thats what I

do, Irrespective of what People think, FORGET People, they can be BASIC, LOVE

Them.
Your Show of LOVE to the next man or woman shouldn’t be a function of what they

have done, are doing or will do, with that in your heart, You will find Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Religious History Too Powerful For Imams,priests, And Rabbis To Deny ! / Buhari Fires CSO Over Battle Of Supremacy With ADC / Atiku Abubakar Condemns Recent Attacks In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.