Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN (61197 Views)

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by ijbeauty(f): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
NOMB......
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Zzyco: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Epaul:
"i was a woman trapped in a man's body" - Dapo
imagine his quandary in a heartbeat, enter his skin and try to feel what Dapo felt even in a tick. You, the pharisees picking up stones certainly would keep mum, if you can grasp the fix he was in. This is way more than an incredible irony, more than a virgin Jewish lass, Mary being put in the club without having s.ex.

Pricilla, the last commentator said during Dapo's days in school "he was severally beaten.." for being who he was and is. Dapo certainly had his world's vale of tears and lived in the clink even though he lived in a society which really is a free country hinged on equality, Justice and freedom for all; which, in time gone by, had sought for freedom from her colonial feudal lords. So, much for freedom.

Think of the stigma and the verbal abuse Dapo probably would have been subjected to and gone through with clenched teeth in the hands of callous fellows who knew little about identity crisis and it's attendant dire strait.

This societal rejection should be reason enough to have made Dapo to be ill at ease and consequently made Dapo opted to go under the knife.
Pardon my french, I'm all for Dapo's choice, if that would help him taste freedom. I'm in support of it.

You really won't be in the know until you have lived with someone who's in similar cleft-stick. Those who are in this pickle are way out of being in the pink. It's no fairy-tale. The struggle is as real as a man born with six toes, like a siamese(conjoined) twin, like a woman born without womb, like a flat-chested girl, like a man with little pe.nis the size of a match-stick, like a sickler(ss), like a girl born blind trying to make sense of their stripes in a world that tags them unearthly abnormal.

Dapo, lead your life the way you deem fit. You were born free. Live freely. Man is born free but he is everywhere in chain. If indeed there is a God somewhere, i'm sure he certainly won't be snaky with you. He would want the best for you, for you to be happy and find calm. If God would be miffed about transgender of a girl like Dapo who was trapped in a man's body, then God should be angry with siamese(conjoined) twin being seperated through surgery. But i roundly don't think God would have a bone to pick with either of the two.

It's a free world. Live and let Dapo live.
you are a fool. I pity you.. Even if it obvious u r gay.. Nigeria has 1 of d most beautiful women in d world,, wat ur p gay..
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by gmus: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jarus:
When i saw the headline, i knewbthis was Dapo.

Same with mr.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by scachy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Did he just say that he had sex with d men he dated
Sex via vag*na or an*s? Chei!! Uwa mmebi (end time)
How can some stupid guys discard sweet juicy pus*y for their fellow men?
This is very irritating.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by ruffDiamond: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
sad u mean this dude gat pus.sy,complete with boo.be or what??
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by scentmarlc(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Epaul:
"i was a woman trapped in a man's body" - Dapo
imagine his quandary in a heartbeat, enter his skin and try to feel what Dapo felt even in a tick. You, the pharisees picking up stones certainly would keep mum, if you can grasp the fix he was in. This is way more than an incredible irony, more than a virgin Jewish lass, Mary being put in the club without having s.ex.

Pricilla, the last commentator said during Dapo's days in school "he was severally beaten.." for being who he was and is. Dapo certainly had his world's vale of tears and lived in the clink even though he lived in a society which really is a free country hinged on equality, Justice and freedom for all; which, in time gone by, had sought for freedom from her colonial feudal lords. So, much for freedom.

Think of the stigma and the verbal abuse Dapo probably would have been subjected to and gone through with clenched teeth in the hands of callous fellows who knew little about identity crisis and it's attendant dire strait.

This societal rejection should be reason enough to have made Dapo to be ill at ease and consequently made Dapo opted to go under the knife.
Pardon my french, I'm all for Dapo's choice, if that would help him taste freedom. I'm in support of it.

You really won't be in the know until you have lived with someone who's in similar cleft-stick. Those who are in this pickle are way out of being in the pink. It's no fairy-tale. The struggle is as real as a man born with six toes, like a siamese(conjoined) twin, like a woman born without womb, like a flat-chested girl, like a man with little pe.nis the size of a match-stick, like a sickler(ss), like a girl born blind trying to make sense of their stripes in a world that tags them unearthly abnormal.

Dapo, lead your life the way you deem fit. You were born free. Live freely. Man is born free but he is everywhere in chain. If indeed there is a God somewhere, i'm sure he certainly won't be snaky with you. He would want the best for you, for you to be happy and find calm. If God would be miffed about transgender of a girl like Dapo who was trapped in a man's body, then God should be angry with siamese(conjoined) twin being seperated through surgery. But i roundly don't think God would have a bone to pick with either of the two.

It's a free world. Live and let Dapo live.

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Me I no understand dis transgender of a thing o,does it mean dey will cut off the preek of the man and mould the place to be like woman toto and block woman toto mould preek and fix am for the girl body to make am dey carry preek waka?the thing dey confuse me abeg make una explain how dem dey do am to me. Make una no laff me o,anybody wey laff me laff himself/herself
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by scentmarlc(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
scachy:
Did he just say that he had sex with d men he dated
Sex via vag*na or an*s? Chei!! Uwa mmebi (end time)
How can some stupid guys discard sweet juicy pus*y for their fellow men?
This is very irritating.

Choose one...

Stone or gun? ..
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by gmus: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jarus:

Same with mr.

Funny enough. I never knew how he looked back dn. just seeing his face as a man for d first time here.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by scentmarlc(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Me I no understand dis transgender of a thing o,does it mean dey will cut off the preek of the man and mould the place to be like woman toto and block woman toto mould preek and fix am for the girl body to make am dey carry preek waka?the thing dey confuse me abeg make una explain how dem dey do am to me. Make una no laff me o,anybody wey laff me laff himself/herself

Oga abeg worry about yur pikin sikira make she no transform to sikiru gringringrin leave matta for dem doctors jere
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by 36STATES: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
ndibeemma:
embarassed undecided ekwensu

Bush people like you are not enlightened enough to comment on issue of this nature. Do you know what the man has gone through for you to judge him?

4 Likes

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by gmus: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jarus:

Same here.

Funny enough. I never knew how he looked like back dn only used to hear of d law student who dresses and hehaves like a woman.back dn. just seeing his face as a man for d first time here.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by DTOBS(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hun un.... nawa oooooo my question is,wetin come happen to im totoro?
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by kestolove95(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
even devil wasnt a gay,dats y he approached nakedd eve instead of nakedd adam.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by mpowa(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is actually the proper time to say END-TIME-THINGS!

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
all of them coming out now hoping to get yankee visa.... chaiiiiiiii
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Over the years I have learn't that for every action a man made he will find an explanation to justify the course of his action even if such explanation is as useless as this thread.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by scachy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
scentmarlc:

Choose one...

Stone or gun? ..
For what?
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by fF01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
hu actually read that long story??
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
scentmarlc:

Oga abeg worry about yur pikin sikira make she no transform to sikiru gringringrin leave matta for dem doctors jere
abeg leave me jo,I wan sabi dis transgender thing,the thing dey hungry me to do
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by RJayson(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Do you understand the story?.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Brugo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Disgusting.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by RJayson(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Do you understand the story?.
kestolove95:
even devil wasnt a gay,dats y he approached nakedd eve instead of nakedd adam.
Do you understand the story?.he's not gay he's now a woman.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by TINCAN(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ugly thing undecided undecided angry
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Dolypson04(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's problem. His life, his choice!
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by chigoizie7(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lead ur life bro/sis

No one knew what u re passing tru.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by scentmarlc(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
abeg leave me jo,I wan sabi dis transgender thing,the thing dey hungry me to do

Hehehehehehhhehehcheesygringrin

I sabi do am ooooo but some materials dey wey we go need first:

2 white fowls
2 black goat
2 crate of egg
2 million naira
2 houses i lekii

And some other small small ingrdients .......buh leave dat to me sha.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Zzyco:

you are a fool. I pity you.. Even if it obvious u r gay.. Nigeria has 1 of d most beautiful women in d world,, wat ur p gay..
yes, i am a fool because you were a tad too stup.id and fatuously too inane to grasp the point i made.

So, supporting transgender premised on facts automatically translates into making one gay? So much for fallacious reasoning. You really are a nitwit. And that's without dubiety. But what i don't quite get is whether you were born this way or you swore never to engage your brain even in a flash.

For the record, I am as straight as your father who could have saved the world from having to deal with one more dim-witted fellow if only he had employed the 'pull and pray method'.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by scentmarlc(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
scachy:
For what?
Na for dat comment wey u make up
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by wowo2: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
this saharareporters can lie..who is the person in that first picture now...another person's picture being used to make a point
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by beyoncausme: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
madness....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.