Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN (61258 Views)

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by billyG(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2015
He/she is not a true human spirit but a demon incarnated in human flesh.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by qasmah(f): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=handie post=35462928][/quote]whoever considers such moves as transfforming from one gender to another is freedom is certainly living under an illusion! As much as we have the right to live we should ask ourselves....who gave us this right?Maybe then we' ll be able to live within the precincts of this so-called right n not cross our limits!God has given us so much freedom as human beings that we are almost loosing sight of the fact that the life we have doesn't even belong to us.A time will come when all of man's actions will either lead him to doom or glory....that 's when death takes over his body n soul .I pray that all erring souls find forgiveness as well as mercy!
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by ndibeemma(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
36STATES:

Bush people like you are not enlightened enough to comment on issue of this nature. Do you know what the man has gone through for you to judge him?
you are one of those pretenders out there tongue ..and what's your biz with my commment kiss kiss its my opinion. I still stand by my comment "Ekwensu" cheesy
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by MrLeno(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
trapQ:
why didn't he just say he was a goat trapped in a man's body so they can transform him into a goat

I tire oh
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by lahit14(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Niggas r enraged he gave up the cock bitches r jealous he now carries around a puccy. For all thos sayn he's not welcomed here in 9ja maybe its the reason he's in a place wher peopl accept him. If its of any consolation, Ur reactions r exactly as it is surposed to be provin socrates right, travel around the world, see diffent culture, meet people diffrnt. Try out cuisines various, u might yet believ homosexuality is not an abomination afterall not to mention transgender. Thats why the us has triumphd somuch, they take u for who u r, allow u ur rights, diffrnt religions n fetishes. God bless america
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by lovelyn7777: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo) / Pink LIPS : Please Beware Of Ikeja Boys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.