Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN (61224 Views)

Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by denedene(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
stop giving these people publicity, the government should put this as an offence"promoting same sex, transgender and all"

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
scentmarlc:

Hehehehehehhhehehcheesygringrin

I sabi do am ooooo but some materials dey wey we go need first:

2 white fowls
2 black goat
2 crate of egg
2 million naira
2 houses i lekii

And some other small small ingrdients .......buh leave dat to me sha.
are you serious?can you do it for me soksexfooly?
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by kestolove95(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
RJayson:
Do you understand the story?.Do you understand the story?.he's not gay he's now a woman.
woman wey no dey wet abi woman wey no dey see her period
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by julybaba(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Woman, thou art loosed.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by RJayson(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
kestolove95:
woman wey no dey wet abi woman wey no dey see her period
lol..I con no sabi dat one, but u fit nak am sha like normal woman
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nduxzy: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
I never knew it will come to this

Fondly called Dapsy Babe,He or should i say she was always hiding around a busy path painting his eyes and lips with Pancake.
God will have mercy on you!
Surely.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by mildflame: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
The destiny of anybody lies in his/her hand. Environment is a great factor that influences a person in d early stage of ones life but CHOICE is d Ultimate factor as one get older. I know of an orphan that grew up in PH he had no one to direct him, he fed from d refuse dump n at nite sleeps anywhere especially under d bridge.
He was expose to all manner
of vices(physicall n spiritual) b4 d age of 9 in d street of PH, by age 11 he was already robbing n sleeping with prostitutes. What simply change dis guy life was when he fixed a reading lamp he picked 4rm d dustbin n he decided he wanted 2associate with anytin light,dis orphan on his own went n served a fridge mechanic in PH b4 movin down 2lagos. He is now married n own one of d best electrical outfit n coldroom repair centre in lag.

Whatever d reason one will give 2 bcome GAY or whatever it is a CHOiCE thing, never Natural. No human can decide he is goin 2be African or not, intelligent or dumb, u were born d way u r with no inpute 4rm u except ur parent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by kestolove95(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
RJayson:
lol..I con no sabi dat one, but u fit nak am sha like normal woman
she no b woman,bt advance gay
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by RJayson(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
kestolove95:
she no b woman,bt advance gay
advanced gay..lol. She sha dey wear woman cloth and G-string naa
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by floranbee1(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
He'll face Baba God one day to defend himself.Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Tolexander: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jarus:
When i saw the headline, i knewbthis woas Dapo.
hello bro,
Did you meet him as a student on campus?
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by fineyemi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
These is outragious. Am hearing dis for the 1st time
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by stag: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Only hours ago I was trying to recollect if it was OAU or UI on another thread. I remember this dude. On that thread it was shocking to see the dark guy become a light woman. Pity undecided
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by softvio(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
36STATES:

Bush people like you are not enlightened enough to comment on issue of this nature. Do you know what the man has gone through for you to judge him?

idiot! Same ppl like u that judge thieves n corrupt politicians want us tu accept gay/transgender..y dnt u go n f*ck ur mum all in d name of free-will? Whyte slaves evrywere
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by NovusHomo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
I wish you luck fellow human. You are the only one who knows yourself. God knows best. May you find happiness and fulfillment.

***People, please do not misinterpret the name. It means "Newman" in latin. It has no homosexual connotation. Thank you.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Innomach(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
There's much that we don't understand in life. Let those who think they have all going good never crucify those they think that doesn't. You can never understand what another feels unless you are made to be in their shoes. In as much as I would like to think that God made all human perfect sexual wise,the case of hermaphrodite baffles me. That alone should let us know that all things, after all are not as perfect as we thought.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lol..... You heard me laugh, right?

I just need to have time to praise The PATIENT God!

Olorun ku suuuuru!
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wonderlands:
Blame the daura dulllard
Who released you b4 ur time henhen? This dapo of a guy has gone nuts walahi. Ogun atunida lo worry bobo yi men. oshi arede.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Jarus(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tolexander:
hello bro,
Did you meet him as a student on campus?

I think he was expeled when I was in Part 1 in 2001 or the session before. Never saw him physically, but tales of his weirdness were rife in my year 1.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by 1boylikevhis(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Poor Boy!, Live your life if its your choice.
y'all People blaming the poor guy,let he who isn't a pervert be first to cast a stone!
if only y'all research well enough to know how inconvenient certain people feel in their bodies.
Sometimes it gets to the point of suicide.
The Being of this draws a clear line between the philological definitions of "Gender " and "S3 x"
i will not entertain replies.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by kayalcomp: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
He can be still be rescued or delivered. He need a strong man of God to deliver him. I guessed the demon was transferred to him by that person that had sex with him at the early stage. Demons can be transferred! The father has many blames on the man. He was supposed to have monitored his child properly right from his early years. And I guess the family does not know God much and that the thing that they value most is Books, Education, some western world cultures. Broken home, too contributed. If the parents had been together all this while , it wont have escalated to this stage. To cap it all GOD STILL HAS SOLUTION FOR THE MAN.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by scachy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
scentmarlc:

Na for dat comment wey u make up
Go Get some work
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Rungikunta(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is Satan at work. i know it will surely come to this. I used to know Dapo during my undergraduate days at ife. Deliverance was recommended for him which did not work out.you can not read in the same Lecture room with Dapo overnight without feeling the demons that surrounds him.i hope it is not too late for Dapo now.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by joywendy(f): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
cococandy:
His second picture is ok
Why did he have to change his skin color.

So weird looking with the bleaching thing.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rungikunta:
This is Satan at work. i know it will surely come to this. I used to know Dapo during my undergraduate days at ife. Deliverance was recommended for him which did not work out.you can not read in the same Lecture room with Dapo overnight without feeling the demons that surrounds him.i hope it is not too late for Dapo now.
I'm more interested in feeling demons than the topic. how do you feel demons?
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by kestolove95(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
RJayson:
advanced gay..lol. She sha dey wear woman cloth and G-string naa
go fvck her cum fvck me,u go knw wetin i dey talk abt

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by akingbatope: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jeromejnr:
angry
d end time is here,dis is a mark of d beast d bible is talking abt,666
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by akingbatope: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jeromejnr:
angry
d end time is here,dis is a mark of d beast d bible is talking abt,666
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
The babe fine oo grin grin
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by MzThormi(f): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=handie post=35462928][/quote]
He isn't d first Nigerian... Its not surprising tho
Our society is filled wt gays.
Re: Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN by joywendy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Epaul:
yes, i am a fool because you were a tad too stup.id and fatuously too inane to grasp the point i made.

So, supporting transgender premised on facts automatically translates into making one gay? So much for fallacious reasoning. You really are a nitwit. And that's without dubiety. But what i don't quite get is whether you were born this way or you sworn never to engage your brain even in a flash.

For the record, I am as straight as your father who could have saved the world from having to deal with one more dim-witted fellow if only he had employed the 'pull and pray method'.

Damn!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upload Pics Of Yourself In Your Christmas Outfit / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Bra With Built-In Nipples (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.