Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award (18117 Views)

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by radiorebel(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
well......
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Niger delta and igbo kwenu!!!!!!
Help is on the way Mate...
Stay put...
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by encryptjay(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:
Wow!!

Una hear him name?

CHIDIEBERE!!

Igbo guys rock jare! Igbo kwenu!!

See enh, babe make I yarn you something.

If your husband /boyfriend is not an Igbo man, my sister, you are very very single!!
Kolomental grin
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by dominionangel: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Congrtatulation
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by joeybankz: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Whats there with the guy being Igbo sef?
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by harryz1000: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Get products like phones, iPad, wristwatches, generators, fans, home and kitchen appliances such as blenders, home theatre, printing machines, electric iron and many much more with free shipping. To access the product click the link below http://www.kara.com.ng/?cmid=T3lKd1pEVkNDWHc9&afid=MEYzVGxtajJwSDA9&ats=L3o1WkRXaU54TEE9
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by ndibeemma(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
undecided the rot in our university system...Nigeria wil stil keep pushing our vibrant and intelligent youth outside the shores of ds country!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by damiloladuke: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2015
cool

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST READ MY SIGNATURE

YOU SELF MUST READ IF YOU WANNA LAFF TIRE TONIGHT
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Igbo ndi oma! Umu chukwu goziri!

FBI= Full Blooded Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by lifeisshort1: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Celebrsting school that cant stand side by side with the likes of OAU, ABU, UNN, ,UNILAG. Am not impressed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Odaveboy(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2015
vfactor:

We rock bro. We really do!
#team Engineering..........reping EEE tho
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by kennynelcon(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2015
FGC okigwe product.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Odaveboy:
#team Engineering..........reping EEE tho

I Rep CEG!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
prospero5:
bros, u full everywhere like MTN. How your waka na after passing out? Welcome, homie
Delta state in sight
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by myklangelo(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2015
This school infrastructure looks like toys.... Nice works of Art.

Congrats bro...one bo on ur head!

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by carzola(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2015
Did you guys noticed after these guy got the AWARD we now have 24Hours light in Nigeria? nonsense, after youths struggle and study outside the country there would still come back and vote an illiterate to rule them.. so whats the use of celebrating a glorified illiterates like the guy in the pictures.

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2015
lifeisshort1:
Celebrsting school that cant stand side by side with the likes of OAU, ABU, UNN, ,UNILAG. Am not impressed.

Don't derail this thread yoruba man.. This is about Chidiebere and we shall focus on him only.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by toprealman: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
We engineers rock!
IF YOU EVER DEAL WITH AN ENGINEER, GET *READY TO BE 'SCREWED'!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by lonelydora: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2015
Good one. Proud to be an engineer

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Swagk101(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
porolep:
Celebrating school that cant stand side by side with the likes of[b] OAU, ABU, UNN, ,UNILAG.[/b] Am not impressed.
True that!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2015
vfactor:

You rock like rocking chairs abi? Always on the same spot, motion without movement. grin *runs out of thread*
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Okeikpu(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:
Wow!!

Una hear him name?

CHIDIEBERE!!

Igbo guys rock jare! Igbo kwenu!!

See enh, babe make I yarn you something.

If your husband /boyfriend is not an Igbo man, my sister, you are very very single!!
Seconded. God is a Biafran tongue onye ona ewe iwe ya jee ñuo acid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by 9jatatafo(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Was the award organised by DAAR Communications and AIT at Alagbado? Big up my nigga man!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by flames007(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
vfactor:

Yea,we do!shaping d future since 3,000BC
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2015
tolusan:

You rock like rocking chairs abi? Always on the same spot, motion without movement. grin *runs out of thread*

Envy!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by trapQ: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2015
lmao.. I thought the same too
Neduzze5:
For a moment, I thought they meant African Independent Television

If you had the same thoughts with me, click like..... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by abiodun175(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one bro. Electrical/Electronic Engineering rocks. Am proud to b a graduate of EEE.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by ipreach: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2015
congratulations to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUC Suspends Part-time Programmes In Varsities / 1,272 Fail Nigerian Law School Exam / PTI Final Year Student Electrocuted While Installing Solar Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.