Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award (18123 Views)

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2015
THANK GOD!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Yasirarafat: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Wow!!

Una hear him name?

CHIDIEBERE (Olodo)

Igbo guys tumbles jare! Igbo kwenu!!

See enh, babe make I yarn you something.

If your husband /boyfriend is not an Igbo man, my sister, you are very very Lucky
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Mykelpato(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
IGBO BOY MOVEMENT #IBM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Mescopaul(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2015
CMSbrands:
Great! This is what I luv to hear, read and see.. Not some lazy young blooded nit-wit killing, kidnapping, stealing, yahoo-ing and spreading lady panties..

Kudus to chidiebere

I do wonder why some tribal bigots always hit the page with tribalistic comment as if the genius be from there family.. It doesn't make sense.. U guys shd grow up and stop this zyhochriaclogtrical tribal sentiment
Park well ..
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by sirthisthickkal: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
toprealman:
IF YOU EVER DEAL WITH AN ENGINEER, GET REARW TO BE SCREWED!
cool grin
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by daimlerbenz: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Come to Germany and see how Engineers run around trying to please scientists. It's your likes who mess Nigeria education system up. If you can't survive sciences in Germany, Engineering is your next choice.
sirthisthickkal:
We engineers rock!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by tonychristopher: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2015
miracle4:
Accra Institute of Technology (AIT University) honored their graduating students in their 8th convocation ceremony held at Christ the King's Auditorium., on July 3rd 2015. The school graduated a total of 174 students on Friday morning, awarding various honors to students in two faculties.

A Nigerian Electrical Electronic Engineering student, Onuoha,Chidiebere Emmanuel emerged as the best graduating student of the year (2015) with a total GPA of 4.2 out of a possible 4.3 GPA.

This award has been previously won by Ghanaians in the previous editions with Chidiebere emerging as the first Nigerian to ever win this accolade.

Pictures -

Source

I knew it will be igbo ...especially in sciences
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2015
porolep:
Celebrsting school that cant stand side by side with the likes of OAU, ABU, UNN, ,UNILAG. Am not impressed.
were u the best in any of the schools u mentioned?
Bad belle!
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by ffo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neduzze5:
Wow!!

Una hear him name?

CHIDIEBERE!!

Igbo guys rock jare! Igbo kwenu!!

See enh, babe make I yarn you something.

If your husband /boyfriend is not an Igbo man, my sister, you are very very single!!
you wey b Igbo, wetin b your gpa.?
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by seanby4konji: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
dat yello girl for set for say she get correct bwest...i like as her tummy com go down blend in wit d hips...

Make i concentrate jare.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Masterclass32: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Congrats man.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Hasino2258: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
porolep:
Celebrsting school that cant stand side by side with the likes of OAU, ABU, UNN, ,UNILAG. Am not impressed.
Go hug transform
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by sirthisthickkal: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
daimlerbenz:
Come to Germany and see how Engineers run around trying to please scientists. It's your likes who mess Nigeria education system up. If you can't survive sciences in Germany, Engineering is your next choice.

You only speak for yourself and your country... And that is bloody dumb of you because you should have address your point in a general term.
Now back to the issue, scientists study the physical world, basically all they do is ask questions about the universe and science etc.. They do research on them, they develop an hypothesis on them, carry out experiment on them, analyze the data they got and draw conclusions. Which may be right or wrong. And all this is done and limited to their laboratory.
But.......

Engineers apply SCIENTIFIC (mathematics, science and technology) to design processes, structures or equipment basically they define problems, they brainstorm, evaluate, creates, choose and develop solutions to the problems and test the solutions on the field.

In a nutshell, scientists develop theories, engineers practicalize them.. Scientists create problems, we solve them.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by whisperj: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
For a second there I thought AIT(Tv Station) had a university...lol
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by ebenzunlim(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
whisperj:
For a second there I thought AIT(Tv Station) had a university...lol
lolz
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by stansteve: 2:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Hi friends seriously my school AIT is doing very well in both theory and practical here in Ghana....... For a fast and trusted admission into the school this coming semester just call or whatsapp me on 0243508896 thanks please no flashing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by stansteve: 2:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Meanwhile add +233, my number is +23324508896 Stan
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by fatnaija: 5:28am On Jul 05, 2015
You can always visit http://www.unixclusive.com/study-abroad to apply for admission in AIT or any university in Ghana. Congrats to Onuoha, Chidiebere Emmanuel. The entire body of NSA in Ghana is proud of you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by daimlerbenz: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2015
In your myopic mind. Who's more dumb? I simply responded to your comments towards the Nigerian scientist which your crazy professors and the skewed Nigerian educational system have woven into your warped head. Try question nature and it's physical systems and see whether you will survive. The scientists do the hard work. All you do is to make use of our results, our answers to gruelling battle with nature and just apply them. That I guess is enough reasons to insult us.

With this mentality of yours and your ilk - supremacist to scientists - Nigeria will never and I stand to be corrected develop in science and technology.

sirthisthickkal:

You only speak for yourself and your country... And that is bloody dumb of you because you should have address your point in a general term.
Now back to the issue, scientists study the physical world, basically all they do is ask questions about the universe and science etc.. They do research on them, they develop an hypothesis on them, carry out experiment on them, analyze the data they got and draw conclusions. Which may be right or wrong. And all this is done and limited to their laboratory.
But.......

Engineers apply SCIENTIFIC (mathematics, science and technology) to design processes, structures or equipment basically they define problems, they brainstorm, evaluate, creates, choose and develop solutions to the problems and test the solutions on the field.

In a nutshell, scientists develop theories, engineers practicalize them.. Scientists create problems, we solve them.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by sirthisthickkal: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
daimlerbenz:
In your myopic mind. Who's more dumb? I simply responded to your comments towards the Nigerian scientist which your crazy professors and the skewed Nigerian educational system have woven into your warped head. Try question nature and it's physical systems and see whether you will survive. The scientists do the hard work. All you do is to make use of our results, our answers to gruelling battle with nature and just apply them. That I guess is enough reasons to insult us.

With this mentality of yours and your ilk - supremacist to scientists - Nigeria will never and I stand to be corrected develop in science and technology.

When I typed my comment, did I mention Nigeria or your bloody country? No... Is it only in Nigeria we have engineers? No... We have engineers all over the world, And that's was why I simply stated "we engineers rock".. I used the word "we" to underscore or show that I was referring to engineers in general,so that a fool hardy like you will easily comprehend. Same thing applies the the caption on the pix which simply says "scientists dream about doing things, engineers do them". Both the the scientist and engineer had an 's' at the end to show its a general word not individual. So why are you directing your comment to Nigeria.

Well, I can finally see that that you are five Star dumb and you are still proud of it. I suggest you see a neurologist and carry out a brain scan or surgery so as to restructure the fracture on your frontal lobe before it worsen thereby turning you into a compound fool.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by daimlerbenz: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

When I typed my comment, did I mention Nigeria or your bloody country? No... Is it only in Nigeria we have engineers? No... We have engineers all over the world, And that's was why I simply stated "we engineers rock".. I used the word "we" to underscore or show that I was referring to engineers in general,so that a fool hardy like you will easily comprehend. Same thing applies the the caption on the pix which simply says "scientists dream about doing things, engineers do them". Both the the scientist and engineer had an 's' at the end to show its a general word not individual. So why are you directing your comment to Nigeria.

Well, I can finally see that that you are five Star dumb and you are still proud of it. I suggest you see a neurologist and carry out a brain scan or surgery so as to restructure the fracture on your frontal lobe before it worsen thereby turning you into a compound fool.

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by fatnaija: 1:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Una get work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUC Suspends Part-time Programmes In Varsities / 1,272 Fail Nigerian Law School Exam / PTI Final Year Student Electrocuted While Installing Solar Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.