Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,136 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. (7414 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Family Who Have Five Female Children Who Are All Lawyers!!! / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Phikom(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

I woke up late embarassed

I won't miss next month's own by God's grace
Power packed coupled with d raw manifestation of raw power of HOLY GHOST...
its WATER OF FIRE SERVICE with 7sections of 10prayer points for each section addressing all manners and kinds of marital spiritual physical and financial problems!
I pray d blessing will not elude u!
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Shortyy:
that Sandra is sooo annoying. give me a gun and i'll blow her fvcking brain off
LOL take it easy with her
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by redgem(f): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Loveren:
stop lying dear
You got a minute of my attention and now it has expired

Straight to ignored list...
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by MrsChima(f): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
francizy:

Even my friend too? grin grin grin grin

undecided

1 Like

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by MrsChima(f): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Nor dey insult mrschima my friend angry

undecided
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Phikom:

Power packed coupled with d raw manifestation of raw power of HOLY GHOST...
its WATER OF FIRE SERVICE with 7sections of 10prayer points for each section addressing all manners and kinds of marital spiritual physical and financial problems!
I pray d blessing will not elude u!
Amen!

Water of fire? sad

I don't know why I keep on missing this particular service sad
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Phikom(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Amen!

Water of fire? sad

eiyah...
Pray u won't miss next month PMCH...deliverance of the hands and legs...Oil would be required for d service!
About to come to d concluding part of Water of Fire service!
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
redgem:

You got a minute of my attention and now it has expired

Straight to ignored list...
LOL shoro niyen
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Amen!

Water of fire? sad

Phikom:
eiyah...
Pray u won't miss next month PMCH...deliverance of the hands and legs...Oil would be required for d service!
About to come to d concluding part of Water of Fire service!

All this you guys are talking about sounds a bit funny.

Now, what's actually the essence of all this deliverance of hands and legs , water of fire isssh?
Is it any different from a simple sincere prayer to your God?

Does it mean that you can't be "delivered" except you attend such programs?
Does everyone need to be delivered?

So you must be delivered every month? Does the deliverance one get expire at the end of each month.

Must you undergo a deliverance session for you to be set free?

Why is it that a lot of people still attend these deliverance sessions and yet their supposed problems still remain?

Please educate me.

2 Likes

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by flames007(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! na here I go stop ,okada ! march am for here grin
lolz.dis ya okada get power o!
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Now, what's actually the essence of all this deliverance of hands and legs , water of fire isssh?

So you must be delivered every month? Does the deliverance one get expire at the end of each month.

Why is it that a lot of people still attend these deliverance sessions and yet their supposed problems still remain?

Please educate me.
it is wateva u beleive in dat works for u, just practice wateva give u peace of mind..
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Phikom(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Please educate me.
will reply u in chat derailers paradise!
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

I woke up late embarassed

I won't miss next month's own by God's grace
So you attend MFM?
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

So you attend MFM?
Yes I do sir grin

Do you?
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes I do sir grin

Do you?
I do o...my pastor didn't connect the satellite to the headquarters so we can view the program (Power must change hands). He decided to conduct special prayers. It was great though.

The funny thing is I'm just imagining you shouting die! Die!! Die!!! And shaking your head, arms and leg...Its going to be a marvelous sight to behold. cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

I do o...my pastor didn't connect the satellite to the headquarters so we can view the program (Power must change hands). He decided to conduct special prayers. It was great though.

The funny thing is I'm just imagining you shouting die! Die!! Die!!! And shaking your head, arms and leg...Its going to be a marvelous sight to behold. cheesy
My dear, why will you be looking at someone praying instead of praying yourself?

You are one of those agents of distraction G.O warns us about grin grin

The satellite at my branch has the satanic habit of going off in the middle of prayer so I'm never keen on attending. I'd rather be live in Prayer City.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

My dear, why will you be looking at someone praying instead of praying yourself?
You don't have to keep your eyes closed all the time...sometimes its good for you to open it and view the surroundings around you, then close and continue praying. That's how I pray. wink

Ishilove:
You are one of those agents G.O warns us about grin grin
Haba nne...I'm not o
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

You don't have to keep your eyes closed all the time...sometimes its good for you to open it and view the surroundings around you, then close and continue praying. That's how I pray. wink

Haba nne...I'm not o
Yeah, especially when someone under the anointing comes shrieking your way.

Me, I pray with one eye open because na so one collide with me. We both ended on the floor in a whirl of twisted limbs. Lol
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Yeah, especially when someone under the anointing comes shrieking your way.

Me, I pray with one eye open because na so one collide with me. We both ended on the floor in a whirl of twisted limbs. Lol
Lol...hope say you no break waist.

Reminded me of one lady. I noticed her movement and knew she'll loose balance any moment, but I just ignored her and continued praying. Before I knew what was happening, this lady just landed on my body...I opened my eyes, shifted, prayed and drank 2 covers of olive oil to repel any incoming demon. That day wasn't funny. embarassed

But now once I start hearing those sounds from anyone close to me, I'll just shift to a safe spot and continue my prayers. wink
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

Lol...hope say you no break waist.

Reminded me of one lady. I noticed her movement and knew she'll loose balance any moment, but I just ignored her and continued praying. Before I knew what was happening, this lady just landed on my body...I opened my eyes, shifted, prayed and drank 2 covers of olive oil to repel any incoming demon. That day wasn't funny. embarassed

But now once I start hearing those sounds from anyone close to me, I'll just shift to a safe spot and continue my prayers. wink
Lmaaaaao!!! I didn't break waist but my clothes were dirtied. You know, that kain falling where you will just be stepping on people's handbags and shoes with impunity. cheesy

Have you ever fallen under the power? I know men hardly fall in MFM, but there are the few exceptions cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaao!!! I didn't break waist but my clothes were dirtied. You know, that kain falling where you will just be stepping on people's handbags and shoes with impunity. cheesy
Eyah sorry.

Ishilove:
Have you ever fallen under the power? I know men hardly fall in MFM, but there are the few exceptions cheesy
Nope I've never fallen.

Men hardly fall under the anointing, not just in MFM but almost all churches. maybe its because of the nature of woman, women are more spiritual then men, that's why its much easier for them to be possessed by the devil (ogbanje) and also be touched by God.

So tell me have you fallen under the anointing before? If yes share your experience cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

Wao...then it must be an extra ordinary experience.

Hopefully I'll experience it someday. Then I'll be able to understand you properly. wink
You have to open up your spiritman and be very earnest about it... smiley

It is beyond extraordinary
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

The thing is women are more sensitive in the spirit than men. But I'll take your advise and open up my spirit man. wink
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:
It is beyond extraordinary
wat is a spirit man.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

The thing is women are more sensitive in the spirit than men. But I'll take your advise and open up my spirit man. wink
You sound like my brother. That's how he sounds when he wants to get me off his back grin
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

You sound like my brother. That's how he sounds when he wants to get me off his back grin
Lol...you can always keep mentioning me...I'll keep replying you. smiley
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

Lol...you can always keep mentioning me...I'll keep replying you. smiley
Hokay smiley
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Crazyman, we have successfully derailed this thread grin
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:
Crazyman, we have successfully derailed this thread grin
The thread is meaningless anyway, so don't bother yourself over derailing it. It was meant to be derailed from the onset. smiley
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

The thread is meaningless anyway, so don't bother yourself over derailing it. It was meant to be derailed from the onset. smiley
And we have done quite a fine job grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? / 6 Ways Companies Can Reduce Staff Turnover And Boost Productivity / Powerful Images Capture The Very Different Lives Of Children Across The Globe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.