Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,136 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. (7414 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Family Who Have Five Female Children Who Are All Lawyers!!! / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Very creative of you smiley
smiley
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Seen. Replied. Thank you!
You're welcome smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by khiaa(f): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2015
What!!! I didn't make the list. sad sad grin
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by honeygirl17: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
IF you are a romancelander you wont argue with me because im so right. these are the top female romancelanders that talks anyhow, there is no limit to the rubbish they will post on nairaland and their post revolves around SEX,SEX,SEX,FVCK,CUCUMBER, CARROT AND WHO WANTS TO FVCK THEM. "THEY ARE MRSCHIMA, PRETTYTHICKSME, SANDRANNA, HONEYGIRL17 AND REDGEM. "U CAN ADD YOURS.

I can't remember quoting you when typing my rubbish.
Now get off my mention with your small penisss and saggy balls. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

SMH shoro niyen
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

by d way stop writing rubbish
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by chigoizie7(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

And how did u know his pen!s is small? How did u even know that it is also saggy?

Don't tell me those are words of disappointments.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

And how did u know his pen!s is small? How did u even know that it is also saggy?

Don't tell me those are words of disappointments.

Hmmm......it's annoying when some people talk to u anyhow cos we are in a faceless forum
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
by d way stop writing rubbish

Have I quote you to type the rubbish before? Saint loveren
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Have I quote you to type the rubbish before? Saint loveren
hm hm hm dnt lemme slap u o
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
hm hm hm dnt lemme slap u o

I don't like what u did sha but I don free. u
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't like what u did sha but I don free. u
u know we are friends na? i just wanted to provoke u bt to me in a friendly way.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
u know we are friends na? i just wanted to provoke u bt to me in a friendly way.

Hmmmm......no try am next time, if u want fvck do so without accusing me of typing rubbish

Not again! I just type the f word
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmmm......no try am next time, if u want fvck do so without accusing me of typing rubbish

Not again! I just type the f word
lol funny girl but on a serious note, will there be any chance 4 me to fvck u? im eager
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
lol funny girl but on a serious note, will there be any chance 4 me to fvck u? im eager

Yeye, you open this thread to get to me? sorry I don't eat small fish
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Yeye, you open this thread to get to me? sorry I don't eat small fish
lol u must c 1st b4 u know its a small fish na, actually ask sandranna, iv got a very big fish.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
lol u must c 1st b4 u know its a small fish na, actually ask sandranna, iv got a very big fish.

leave me, I want go Church. I go pray for u
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

leave me, I want go Church. I go pray for u
ok pray it shud b small to accomodate ur pvssy when it shall enter bcaus right now its too big.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
ok pray it shud b small to accomodate ur pvssy when it shall enter bcaus right now its too big.

You need Jesus in your life. repent loveren
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

You need Jesus in your life. repent loveren
I need ur pvssy in my life
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
I need ur pvssy in my life

Shoe get size,,,,I'm not here for such......pls stop
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by chigoizie7(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmm......it's annoying when some people talk to u anyhow cos we are in a faceless forum

Don't u think it is appalling to remind them of that tiny details of their being that can only be known, only when u ve gone intimate with dem?

Did I just say dat?
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Don't u think it is appalling to remind them of that tiny details of their being that can only be known, only when u ve gone intimate with dem?

Did I just say dat?

I know how small they are by their comments
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Shoe get size,,,,I'm not here for such......pls stop
bt u know iv always liked u na? during my softapple to sweetorgasm days.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by chigoizie7(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

I know how small they are by their comments

By their comments?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

God really gave u a nice talent ooh.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
bt u know iv always liked u na? during my softapple to sweetorgasm days.

Chai!!! I didn't know its you. how u doing small carrot?
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

By their comments?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

God really gave u a nice talent ooh.

Yours is average, let me say 3inch
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Chai!!! I didn't know its you. how u doing small carrot?
im fine, i did surgery to increase d size of my dick bcaus of u
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Loveren:
im fine, i did surgery to increase d size of my dick bcaus of u

Why you deactivate? I doubt that
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Why you deactivate? I doubt that
i lost betting dats y i deactivate, but na true abt wetin i talk earlier
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by chigoizie7(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Yours is average, let me say 3inch

Nooooooooo, 3inch is too big for me nah.
Try 1 and half inch
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Nooooooooo, 3inch is too big for me nah.
Try 1 and half inch

una want spoil me abi? your and that ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? / 6 Ways Companies Can Reduce Staff Turnover And Boost Productivity / Powerful Images Capture The Very Different Lives Of Children Across The Globe.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.