Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,967 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. (7405 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Family Who Have Five Female Children Who Are All Lawyers!!! / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Caracta(f): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove and crazyman, get a room! tongue sad
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

And we have done quite a fine job grin
I believe we're experts in our field...even the op will agree that this conversation is far more interesting than his thread. cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caracta:
Lol madam, "na only you waka come?" how was work today?
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

I believe we're experts in our field...even the op will agree that this conversation is far more interesting than his thread. cheesy
Looool.

It reminds me of my pre-mod days. I and Obadiah777 aka sukkot derailed every thread that we came across. I even had a run-in with Logicboy because I and Obadiah turned the atheist thread to a 'love zone' cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Caracta(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

Lol madam, "na only you waka come?" how was work today?

Fantastic!

*exits thread*
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caracta:
Caracta! Join us in the room cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caracta:

Fantastic!

*exits thread*
*drags her wrapper back*
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Caracta(f): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Caracta! Join us in the room cheesy

I can't leave my room for yours! cool
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Looool.

It reminds me of my pre-mod days. I and Obadiah777 aka sukkot derailed every thread that we came across. I even had a run-in with Logicboy because I and Obadiah turned the atheist thread to a 'love zone' cheesy
I know, Obadiah777 the most controversial christian on Nairaland and you his wife who was always by his side 24/7 keeping him company. grin

I missed the religion section of those days. Obadiah777, logicboy, Mr Anony you...etc. After they all left, I just lost interest in the section. cry
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

I know, Obadiah777 the most controversial christian on Nairaland and you his wife who was always by his side 24/7 keeping him company. grin

I missed the religion section of those days. Obadiah777, logicboy, Mr Anony you...etc. After they all left, I just lost interest in the section. cry
Obadiah is back as sukkot

Yeah, I had the biggest crush on him. smiley
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caracta:

Fantastic!

*exits thread*
Why na...

*slams the door and blocks her way*
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Obadiah is back as sukkot

Yeah, I had the biggest crush on him. smiley
I know...he deactivated his Obadiah77 account. Moderating issues I guess...

So what happened...I noticed the past tense "HAD" meaning you no longer fall "head-over-heels" for sukkot like you did in his Obadiah77 days right? grin
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

I know...he deactivated his Obadiah77 account. Moderating issues I guess...

So what happened...I noticed the past tense "HAD" meaning you no longer fall "head-over-heels" for sukkot like you did in his Obadiah77 days right? grin
That's why it is a crush; It fades away when it is not fed. When he deactivated, the crush died a sudden death. When he resurrected, I had moved on to crushing on others.

I've had a crush on you since like forever cheesy grin
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

That's why it is a crush; It fades away when it is not fed. When he deactivated, the crush died a sudden death. When he resurrected, I had moved on to crushing others.

True confession cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

That's why it is a crush; It fades away when it is not fed. When he deactivated, the crush died a sudden death. When he resurrected, I had moved on to crushing others.
That's true.

Ishilove:
Really? No wonder you reply my mails. grin grin grin
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
CrazyMan:

That's true.

Really? No wonder you reply my mails. grin grin grin
Hhahahahahhahha!!! cheesy cheesy

No, that is not why i answer your mails jor. I answer them because the information contained therein are of value to the forum smiley
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

True confession cheesy
I'm a very plain person. I say things as they are grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm a very plain person. I say things as they are grin

That's commendable. Anything other than being one's self amounts to deceit, self disrespect and shame.

Keeping it real is mine motto!

Just like I've been plain with MizMyColi cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

That's commendable. Anything other than being one's self amounts to deceit, self disrespect and shame.

Keeping it real is mine motto!
It is mine, too. The effort used in being deceitful is just too much for me jare. Just simply be yourself; it makes life less complicated smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

It is mine, too. The effort used in being deceitful is just too much for me jare. Just simply be yourself; it makes life less complicated smiley

Hahaha. I haven't lived mine, let alone adding a fake one again. Too much burden! I just remain myself. Appreciating God's creatures everywhere I go cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Adorn ___*__ miguel
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Silkmoth33:
Adorn ___*__ miguel
I love that track. Absolutely romantic.
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. I haven't lived mine, let alone adding a fake one again. Too much burden! I just remain myself. Appreciating God's creatures everywhere I go cheesy
Creatures of the feminine gender, i bet wink
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by CrazyMan(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Hhahahahahhahha!!! cheesy cheesy

No, that is not why i answer your mails jor. I answer them because the information contained therein are of value to the forum smiley
Alright....
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Creatures of the feminine gender, i bet wink

The other one na 14 years! I can't be attracted to OBJ or Taribo West na cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

The other one na 14 years! I can't be attracted to OBJ or Taribo West na cheesy
Lmaaaaoooo!!! What of Denrele? He is quite an attractive fellow grin
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaoooo!!! What of Denrele? He is quite an attractive fellow grin

I almost threw up!!!! You need to see the disgust on my face!

Reply my PM, abeg! Let's roll!
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

I almost threw up!!!! You need to see the disgust on my face!

Reply my PM, abeg! Let's roll!
I've replied it since o,
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

I've replied it since o,

Seen. Replied. Thank you!
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ishilove:

I love that track. Absolutely romantic.

Yeah it was meant to suit d phase of
"the flirty conversation" you and crazy where engaged in when I walked in. cheesy
Re: TOP Five Female Romancelanders That POst rubbish and writes anyhow. by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Silkmoth33:

Yeah it was meant to suit d phase of
"the flirty conversation" you and crazy where engaged in when I walked in. cheesy
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Very creative of you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Solar Features Mega 99, Prince Abel Dosumu In New Song (PHOTOS) / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? / 6 Ways Companies Can Reduce Staff Turnover And Boost Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.