Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal (38556 Views)

FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure / Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by omenka(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
God bless Israel
RIP to d dead
May God grant him eternal rest
This is how screwed the brains of some Nigerians have become all because of religious and tribal bigotry. He's presumably a Muslim so this poster cares less whether he dies or lives hence the bolded. I pray I still visit nairaland when a huge tragedy befalls you. I'd make sure to pop a champagne on your misery.

6 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by baby124: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Australia seems to be the only country serious about true medical research if your friends claims are valid. Other's thrive on the benefits of population control and money these diseases bring their country. Until countries start running tests before giving visa's, they will not take it seriously. A lot of diseased foreigners go to African countries to spread diseases. And we are also not helping by promiscuity, polygamy and eating all sorts of bush meat.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by mekzyjoe(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Venice789:
eeya
d quest for front page

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by enigstil(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
That death was not an accident, noting happens by coincidence.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by stuff46(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:
MY last conversation with him.

he was more than just a friend.
we graduated together from Government sceience secondary school pyakasa along airport road abuja in 2008

God is your strength.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by CountDracula(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
How wil u there b a cure for a VIRUS? There can b vaccine, but not cure
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Holuwadammie(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilahi Rojeenu
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Zenfarm: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hope the authorities will make sure that his idea/researches does not die with him. R.I.P. Comrade.

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by ayusco85(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
God bless Nigeria
RIP to d dead

tongue
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by millionboi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
HIV already has cure
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by kingsley3218(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmmmm.........dis is one is strong.......village witches @ work!!!
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by igraman(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
this matter needs to be investigated
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by millionboi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
CountDracula:
How wil u there b a cure for a VIRUS?
There can b vaccine, but not cure
.....you can cure a virus

5 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Xcozee(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Alqasim mustapha Abdullahi die in Israel on the 1st of July 2015 while conducting research.
he fell and drown in to a river during the research.

He's a graduate from the department of biochemistry and molecular biology. nasarawa state university Keffi.
and also a serving Corp member BATCH B 2014. GGSS Daura, katsina state.

below some of his research on journal of medicinal plants and studies.

- Medicinal plants with possible anti- HIV
activities:

- Ethnobotanical field survey of medicinal plants
used by traditional medicine practitioners to
manage HIV/AIDS opportunistic infections and
their prophylaxis in Keffi Metropolis,

 Ethnomedicinal studies of medicinal plants with
antifungal activities in Keffi Local Government,
Nasarawa State, Nigeria

 Ethno-medicinal field study of anti-fertility
medicinal plants used by the local people of
Keffi Local Government, Nasarawa State,
Nigeria

 Annona senegalensis Persoon: A Multipurpose
shrub, its phytotherapic, phytopharmacological
and phytomedicinal

 Ethno-medico-botanical uses of Securidaca
longepedunculata Fresen (Family- Polygalaeae)
from Keffi Local Government, Nasarawa State,
Nigeria

link to some of his research approved by international journal of medicinal plants studies.

http://independent.academia.edu/AlqasimMustaphaAbdullahi#

for more of : just Google search Alqasim Mustapha

last moment with his kid brother at the airport

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1005766006102446&id=100000071684644&set=a.289288257750228.78419.100000071684644&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1005455499466830

NSUK
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
stuff46:

God is your strength.
thank you brother.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Xiadnat:
This disease was not meant to have a cure. It functions as a sexual "restraining order" for some animals out there. undecided

It is the only thing holding some people back from massive org*y with anything that walks about.

Sorry for ur unwell.

HIV us an illness just like any other illness n mind u, the presence of HIV in the world has no limited frequency of sex worldwide.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by enigstil(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
How do you expect the multi nationals and individuals that gave money running into multi millions dollars that's paid to F.D.A in America make their money back.Orthodox medicine is the biggest scam of the century.There is no sickness that doesn't have it's herbal cure.But these folks will never allow it come to the lime light, cos they know this herbs can be gotten easily and cheaply.So anybody coming up with a cure for aids will either be killed or have their results rubbished.

5 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by lonelydora: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rip
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

thank you brother.
My condolences bro. May the Lord grant you the strength to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by CountDracula(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
millionboi:
.....you can cure a virus
Ehen? Wit wat?
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
samueld0:
He might been killed intentionaly by the power's behind HIV

Just saying nio. Am not assuming
my thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
My condolences bro. May the Lord grant you the strength to bear the loss.

ameen suma ameen.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by MarieSucre(f): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

True.
HIV is now a multi-billion dollar industry based mostly on the suffering + deaths of black people.
A country like Nigeria should really be at the forefront of exposing this medical fraud + terrorism.
I don't see any one running around with a syringe to infect people. Every person who is living with the virus knows somehow how they contracted it. Will you also blame makers of Fansidar and Coartem for the high rate of malaria patients in Nigeria too? Nigerians mtchewwwww, always searching for a boogey man(or as my father would say 'catching winch')

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by kritikali(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
God bless Israel
RIP to d dead

Just look at this jew wana be... undecided
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by MarieSucre(f): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
ifedubacorg:
what is an Hausa man doing in our holy land of Israel?? israel is a Holy land for crying out land
"Our holy land" You're a Negro! Look outside your window, that is your 'holy land'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Smagiro18:
my thoughts exactly

I believe alqasim had a break through.

because when you check some of his research on some illness. he did exceptional well with creating medicine from plants.

he usually make use of rodents to test it's effect.

he got invited to the Israel.

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Leiman100(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
THEY KILLED HIM! WESTERN CONSPIRACY.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by millionboi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
CountDracula:

Ehen? Wit wat?
anytin dat has life cn be killd.....virus r micro-livin thing
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by MarieSucre(f): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Holuwadammie:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilahi Rojeenu
Inna lillahi was inna ilayhi raji'un.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / Captain Alphonsus Alexander Kalthy Bazza 'Commits Suicide' In Uyo, Family Kicks / How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.