Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal (38523 Views)

FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure / Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by xtervaganza(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Usa killed him
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by cherriex(f): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
I advised Nigerians doing research on HIV to always keep mute
Regardless of the country they are doing the research in.atlst get
Another disease or issue to cover up.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
PMIcon:

meaning?
meaning its too late for u to see the truth.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
PMIcon:

meaning?
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by ModiKen(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
God bless Israel
RIP to d dead
May God grant him eternal rest

For those saying dat Israel killed him, "
Blame Buhari for not appointing ministers asap, assuming we got a foreign affairs minister, he wld ve done somtin ot made a move on d issue."

Everytime I see ur comment, I keep wondering "Why doesnt this guy have sense?!!" angry
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by ZianaJordana(f): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmm...
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
samueld0:
He might have been killed intentionaly by the power's behind HIV

Am not assuming just saying, but please don't tell me this was act of God
finally I've fouundd someone who had samme thoughts with me. I don't think its ordinary death, the story is not clear. The powers behind this HIV virus thing won't want to fade so soon.
They don't want to believe a 'nigerian' has done wonders again.
It was ebola, they thought it will end us, and they had a taste of it.

I wiill connclude, this young scientist was assassinated joor.
R.Ip to the dead.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Minemrys: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
EVarn:
Indeed,I wont be surprised if all his research paperwork and documentations have mysteriously gone missing,along with his software catalogue wiped clean of all substantial data and record.of course,i may be wrong.
u talking abt wiping his documents, u need to ask then if the guy would exist at that time. Oyibo ppl? U watch m0vies right?
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by PMIcon(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
chuna1985:

When av seen people suffer and die from HIV related illnesses and who tested positive for HIV as well as those who tested positive while very ill but whose conditions improved drastically once they started retroviral therapy- why won't it be too late to see your "truth".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / HIV Status Is Indeterminate / Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.