Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal (38525 Views)

FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure / Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
God bless Israel
RIP to d dead
May God grant him eternal rest

For those saying dat Israel killed him, "
Blame Buhari for not appointing ministers asap, assuming we got a foreign affairs minister, he wld ve done somtin ot made a move on d issue."
can there be a dumber statement than this? NO!
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by NobleG1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
He was probably killed. Most Israelis hate Blacks.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by no2fuks(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
why does the African have to be like this bare feet you sure say this guy na nigerian sef?

no packaging RIP sha
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

I believe alqasim had a break through.

because when you check some of his research on some illness. he did exceptional well with creating medicine from plants.

he usually make use of rodents to test it's effect.

he got invited to the Israel.
am guessing non of his colleagues wil continue d research
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by DrWhizy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow!!! shocked this dude is dead? Na wa oooo. May his soul R.I.P
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by aryzgreat: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
Ahmed4002:

honestly. Nigeria government should investigate his dead.

I have been reasoning for some days now.
How could they perform research without some safety precautions. remember this research was done in Israel .
no life jacket? etc
something is fishy
[/s]

I know u Muslim folks will bring the Israel hatred angle, what took him there in d first place abi is He d only one researching about HIV cure in Israel.

He should have taken his research to Saudi or Iran
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by drstan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Alqasim mustapha Abdullahi die in Israel on the 1st of July 2015 while conducting research.
he fell and drown in to a river during the research.

He's a graduate from the department of biochemistry and molecular biology. nasarawa state university Keffi.
and also a serving Corp member BATCH B 2014. GGSS Daura, katsina state.

below some of his research on journal of medicinal plants and studies.

- Medicinal plants with possible anti- HIV
activities:

- Ethnobotanical field survey of medicinal plants
used by traditional medicine practitioners to
manage HIV/AIDS opportunistic infections and
their prophylaxis in Keffi Metropolis,

 Ethnomedicinal studies of medicinal plants with
antifungal activities in Keffi Local Government,
Nasarawa State, Nigeria

 Ethno-medicinal field study of anti-fertility
medicinal plants used by the local people of
Keffi Local Government, Nasarawa State,
Nigeria

 Annona senegalensis Persoon: A Multipurpose
shrub, its phytotherapic, phytopharmacological
and phytomedicinal

 Ethno-medico-botanical uses of Securidaca
longepedunculata Fresen (Family- Polygalaeae)
from Keffi Local Government, Nasarawa State,
Nigeria

link to some of his research approved by international journal of medicinal plants studies.

http://independent.academia.edu/AlqasimMustaphaAbdullahi#

for more of : just Google search Alqasim Mustapha

last moment with his kid brother at the airport

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1005766006102446&id=100000071684644&set=a.289288257750228.78419.100000071684644&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1005455499466830

typing this with tears in eyes, that my class mate government science secondary school pyakasa 2008, dreams never fulfilled, RIP BRO. to the biochemist in here including me let try and check his work to see if we can have breakthrough to this virus called HIV with what our brother has started.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Sorry for ur unwell.

HIV us an illness just like any other illness n mind u, the presence of HIV in the world has no limited frequency of sex worldwide.

I am quite well sir.

I have not correlated my opinion to frequency of sexual encounters.

I am a doctor, and I can tell you, it is still very much a factor in peoples' mind regarding unprotected sex. This is despite the fact that treatment and management of HIV/AIDS is now much better in improving quality of life and prolonging life.

It can still be a deterrent to unsafe sexual practices because morality isn't cutting it anymore.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Xiadnat:

I am quite well sir.

I have not correlated my opinion to frequency of sexual encounters.

I am a doctor, and I can tell you, it is still very much a factor in peoples' mind regarding unprotected sex. This is despite the fact that treatment and management of HIV/AIDS is now much better in improving quality of life and prolonging life.

It can still be a deterrent to unsafe sexual practices because morality isn't cutting it anymore.

U now came closer to my side. people go for protected sex because of HIV, but rate of sex Is still same.

But for the records, I've read a number of journals by top u.s doctors that we are being lied to in dis HIV shiit.

Medically, Its virtually impossible for any micro organism to live In a human being for 10 years n later kill the person.

Some doctors admit there's HIV, but they also say ur does.not cause AIDS.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by PMIcon(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
The good people dnt last...

If you buy that lie of the devil you will either live a mediocre life or die young. You better throw it off your head.

Just look around you or Google it, many people that changed our world lived long.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

I know u Muslim folks will bring the Israel hatred angle, what took him there in d first place abi is He d only one researching about HIV cure in Israel.

He should have taken his research to Saudi or Iran

just keep quite please.

even the Nigeria embassy in Israel do not believe. investigation on going.

what took him there? they invited him
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
drstan:
typing this with tears in eyes, that my class mate government science secondary school pyakasa 2008, dreams never fulfilled, RIP BRO. to the biochemist in here including me let try and check his work to see if we can have breakthrough to this virus called HIV with what our brother has started.

may I know you please.

2008 ? Your full name
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by PMIcon(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Medically Its virtually impossible for any micro organism to live In a human being for 10 years n later kill the person.

Most people that die did not die because the virus is in their body but because it's presence empowers other diseases- including cancers- to suck life out of them.

Doctors who don't believe in HIV needs to go back to Med school. I once worked among HIV patients. HIV IS REAL O. ABEG!
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by drstan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

may I know you please.
2008 ? Your full name
stanley ogie
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
so sad

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
so sad

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by CountDracula(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
millionboi:
anytin dat has life cn be killd.....virus r micro-livin thing
Imagine this: an organism dat reproduces so fast dat u can kill it, bfor u kill one, ten have been born, u can supress it but killin a percentage of it wit every drug u take and redduces its effect, but u cannot kill it without killing the host
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
DrWhizy:
Wow!!! shocked this dude is dead? Na wa oooo. May his soul R.I.P

ameen. Daniel nah you be these?

doctor Dan. we just lost a great friend and class mate.
I guess you remember him. SS 3A
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by aryzgreat: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

just keep quite please.

even the Nigeria embassy in Israel do not believe. investigation on going.

what took him there? they invited him

They invited him without him applying? Being a Muslim always suspicious of Israel, He has d right to reject the offer.

Stop hating Israel. If He had died in Saudi under Same manner, this ur suspicion would not have cropped up.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
drstan:
stanley ogie

how far Bro.

longest time. rest in peace to alqasim

you and drwhizy should please check some of his work and continue where he stop.

so hoq many doctors we have from 2008 set. Gssspyakasa abuja.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
PMIcon:

Most people that die did not die because the virus is in their body but because it's presence empowers other diseases- including cancers- to suck life out of them.

Doctors who don't believe in HIV needs to go back to Med school. I once worked among HIV patients. HIV IS REAL O. ABEG!

I'm not talking about Nigerian doctors or House officers... I'm talking about real PhD holders who are renouned in d United states...

This is not up for arguments. Just launch an investigation into it.

Wen a lie is told for 20 years, it becomes the truth.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by drstan(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

how far Bro.

longest time. rest in peace to alqasim

you and drwhizy should please check some of his work and continue where he stop.

so hoq many doctors we have from 2008 set. Gssspyakasa abuja.
yea bro, hopefully I will check out some of his work today,
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
drstan:
yea bro, hopefully I will check out some of his work today,

please mail me your number or hit me on my Facebook page. I believe we are friends on fb.

Thanks
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by cirmuell(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
May his soul rest in peace.

Xiadnat:
This disease was not meant to have a cure. It functions as a sexual "restraining order" for some animals out there. undecided

It is the only thing holding some people back from massive org*y with anything that walks about.

lol weyrey
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Cutehector(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
PMIcon:

If you buy that lie of the devil you will either live a mediocre life or die young. You better throw it off your head.

Just look around you or Google it, many people that changed our world lived long.
yeah nelson mandela.. Such a good man.. Buh he spent a whole long time behind bars... cry

Adadevoh..d ebola doctor... Good woman, she died young.. Chai
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by ukandi1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
samueld0:
He might have been killed intentionaly by the power's behind HIV

Am not assuming just saying, but please don't tell me this was act of God

Good thinking.
My humble opinion too
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by PMIcon(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
chuna1985:

I'm not talking about Nigerian doctors or House officers... I'm talking about real PhD holders who are renouned in d United states...

This is not up for arguments. Just launch an investigation into it.

Wen a lie is told for 20 years, it becomes the truth.

PhD is academic joo. Make Dem go si down. Even if there's politics in HIV, it is in many other issues too. It doesn't make it unreal o. I can't shout! HIV IS REAL. Don't believe those guys o. US or not doesn't make any difference- don't let me start on that at all.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
PMIcon:

PhD is academic joo. Make Dem go si down. Even if there's politics in HIV, it is in many other issues too. It doesn't make it unreal o. I can't shout! HIV IS REAL. Don't believe those guys o. US or not doesn't make any difference- don't let me start on that at all.

D lie has sunk.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Craigston: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Something mysterious is happening here. I once heard a rumor, although I never confirmed it, that an intercontinental carrying experimental vaccines and drugs for HIV crashed mysteriously. Now, a young man diligently serving humanity and nobly resolved to find a solution to the scourge has died mysteriously.
Israel's government isn't as holy as the land, and they, together with many others, are sponsors of many evils in the world. Soon, the elite of this world will be judged.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by PMIcon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
chuna1985:

D lie has sunk.

meaning?
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by millionboi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
What did u do in schl?....I mean ur field,that u cn. Nt kil it witout harmin d host,does nt mek it industructibl......Rembr d virus cn nt surviv outsid a livinbody,as it dettenuate and if it does nt locate a susceptibl host dies off within a timeframe. Ok
CountDracula:

Imagine this: an organism dat reproduces so fast dat u can kill it, bfor u kill one, ten have been born, u can supress it but killin a percentage of it wit every drug u take and redduces its effect, but u cannot kill it without killing the host
What did u do in schl?....I mean ur field,that u cn. Nt kil it witout harmin d host,does nt mek it industructibl......Rembr d virus cn nt surviv outsid a livinbody,as it dettenuate and if it does nt locate a susceptibl host dies off within a timeframe. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / Foods That Cause Miscarriage In Pregnant Women. / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.