Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (66383 Views)

Update : Could My Wife Be Cheating Link : https://www.nairaland.com/3627194/could / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
kukuruku156:

Gbam!!! Well said.
KUKURUKU grin
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by sunkoye: 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Did ur wife graduated from unilag?

Sorry just joking.

But trust me, u are way too mild for me. Sneeze and let her catch cold!

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by iykedare(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
perry2020:
Good morning brother,sorry about ur plight,yes ur wife is wrong but have u thought of why she is actually "flirting".sometimes when things get very boring some women love to switch things up,checkout a new or an ex and see the lattest with men,ofcoz they will go on dates to nice places and be very confident talking to one another.now my question for you,
1.are u sure ur wife is not bored
2.do u still take her to nice places or u stopped because ur now married
3.do u still show her much love,buy her gifts,give her massages when she complains of being weak or tired or did you stop all the love because you now have her. These are the new things a new guy would definitely give her because he wants to get down with her but when she gets enough from you if she is contented there is nothing those guys will wana offer that will freak her.try to spark up ur relationship,ignite her feelings.
4.as som1 said earlier boundries,you failed to create boundries
5.you should give her the impression,ur her very best friend and she should be free to tell u any thing,if u guys re having issues and she doesn't want to talk physically she can whatsapp u and tell u exactly how she feels rather than tell an ex or a new guy.she needs to stop trusting people excessively in this country with the way things re going,what if the man's wife came in and met her in his kitchen and gave her the beating of her life or his relatives perhaps,or he kidnaps her or use her for rituals coz she barely knows him so well.yet she trusts him enough to go to his house and cook without telling u,if she had even cooked in ur house and called him to come pick it up and introduce him to u would have been better and would have even proven her innocent of cheating.
It's never too late,as some said set boundaries,tel her to stop every communication with any ex or the new guy or else she should go meet them. if she continues then threaten her with a divorce when it's beyond you and see her reaction,if she is unremorseful go further by calling a lawyer (just for shakara) so she will know ur serious,if she still loves you or wants the relationship she would change.i wish u d best.

The wife needs a competitor- a younger babe to take care of oga. Some men are too weak to handle some women.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by kunlejazz(m): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Does 'not caring anymore' justify cheating? Can two wrongs make a right?

This is an appalling line of thought but sadly, many young women of nowadays think this way. You 'abandon' me, I sleep around.

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
mejai:
I think 'ftc' has said it all. but if u want to continue.... a hot resounding slap will reset her senses. I don't support spouse assault but just to reset it.
E big like say u don craze b4
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
God knows i cant take dt shiit,d minute i find out my wife cooks for another man,an ex for dt matter without my permission,am throwing her out,straight up! Its abominable,as a Rasta its an insult.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Brugo(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2015

She cooked for him alone in his house? Mehnn she has gone far.

Chai. Bro I feel for you. Ask her in plain terms if she is cheating and watch her face. Sorry bro. Not every man gets married to a faithful woman.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by superior1: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2015
whirlwind7:
Your wife is not satisfied with what you have to offer her.

She definitely is on the look out for more excitement outside.
whether or not she has physically cheated, one can't say. But she is certainly cheating on you emotionally.

It's a dicey situation, because she is gonna take her game a step further.
Are you ready for such mind games? Are you up to it? Do you have what it takes to clip her wings?

Marriage is never easy, but having a spouse who's hell bent on ruining you emotionally is a NO NO! All her excuses sound so childish and hollow, it's a wonder you are still trying to decipher what she is up to. I feel for you, brother. It's a really painful place you are in right now.

@Freelance777, listen to the mature response from this poster.

My addition: Your marriage is over, believe me and I write this with all sense of decorum. She has decided to cheat and if she hasnt already, she will. It takes married women a longer time to consider adultery, the adultery is only consummated on the first day of the physical act, she will be scared after it but once she is sure she can do it without being caught, she becomes addicted. She has already made up her mind to do it, she will do it and not repent about it.

5 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Gloryblossom(f): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2015
wagazala:
Bros, begin find new wife.

If your wife would go as far as cook and confide in another woman's husband other than you then obviously something is wrong. The usual template answer most people will give you on this forum is have a heart to heart talk about it to your wife, pray about it, etc. Forgerrit, if you don't have kids yet, i'll suggest you start packing your bags.
.y are u supportin divorce.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideykwum: 12:06am On Jul 12, 2015
You are definitely not married, and very immature! When you get married, you'd find that the foolish things of the world confound the wise! You'd find yourself doing what you may not expect! Don't be quick to criticise!

Goldenboy007:
My guy go and get a job. You have too much free time in your hands...wow..get a life for heavens sake !! Are you a monitoring spirit ?? I pray you don't die of hypertension ! It takes a thief to catch a thief ! It seems your hands sef are not clean !!!! Ahan !!!! Why find what is not lost !!! Why don't you just buy hijab for your wife so that no man will look at her !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Gloryblossom:
.y are u supportin divorce.nonsense
Am not surprised you are supporting the wife,women! you are all d same. Cheaters!

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by sunsewa: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2015
freelance777:
Dear Nairalander's

How are you all doing? I hope you guys are doing well? I am writing this post to express my fears of the unknown, because I have been a very trusting and reliable husband to my wife.

Before marriage, my wife have once told me about his ex who is supposedly his best date ever in her life before she met me, that apart 2 years into our marriage, we had an arguement in which she confronted me about a number saved with a lady's name on my dialled list. I openly and honestly told her it was my old school mate whom I missed her call and had called back. But she wanted to know more like I was doing something shady, that got me all roused up and I just told her to leave me be.

A week later, I received a call from her straight from work that my daughter had a serious cut on her lips due to an
accident, I quickly rushed down to the school, but met them at the nearest clinic where my daughter's lip was being stitched, few mins later I walked down to her school where she works nearby to pick up her car key then bring her car nearby so we could all go home, surprisingly, I found her wedding ring inside the glove compartment. A ring she wore out to work that very morning.

I didnt question her immmediately until the night of that day, I asked her why she had removed her ring and kept it in the glove compartment knowing fully well that the wore it out that very morning, she said it was because I have had mine removed since the past 1 month, so she also had the same reason to remove her's.

A week later, she opened up to me that she has been talking to her ex whom I described above, I asked her about what? She said she has been taking advise from him whenever we have issues. I kept shut and moved on.

2 more years into this marriage, I recently found out that her ex had sent her a whatsapp message, but she didnt respond, so I opened up a discussion with her based on ex's. I asked her if keeping contact of ex's or communicating with ex's is good for married people be it the man or woman, she said its a no no, that infact she will never accomodate such and that its wrong for anybody to do that. I immediately told her to open up her whats app, she did and I showed her her ex's whats app message, she at first was scared, wanted to cover up the phone somehow, but due to fear, she slowly relaxed herself and she said well that I can see that he is just talking and she has not been responding, and that its possible for someone you do not have on your contact list to send you a whatsapp message, I agreed, but countered her saying you also have saved his number with Abbreviation, if you never intend having future communication with him, why then did you save his number thereafter? I didnt get an answer, until later after two weeks when she told me she was in communication with him in order to secure a job for his younger brother. ( Very hard to believe) I moved on.

A few days later again, I was on my way to help her fix her iphone which she has abandoned like a year and the half, something just prompted me to dial his ex's number on that phone, behold she had saved the number as 'rsif' someone who bears Williams. Anyway I kept quiet still. The the final incident that gave me a final warning that this my wife might be cheating on me unknowingly was just a month ago when she told me she had met this dude on the same estate we reside, that he was into business and had also gave her his complementary card, I asked what he does, said he is an estate agent, I responded saying estate agency does not correlate with what you do, she said at least he can provide us good offer for housing by the time we are ready to move. When all of a sudden, she said that same guy had asked her to help cook since his own wife had travelled to the USA to give birth. She asked if it was right for her to go ahead and do the cooking, I immediately denounce that move that it is wrong, and that the guy has another motive entirely. I told her to tell him that he should ask his own family member to cook for him, and that she should immediately cut communication with him if she wants to last long in the marriage.

My wife responded by saying, she does not think the guy has bad intentions and that he is a cool and nice person with a very mild personality,that if the dude has such intentions, that it would be the most surprising occurence to her. I said well just do as I have said. Lo and behold, I investigated her phone and I found out that she had already cooked for this dude even before she asked me the question. I confronted her, and she said it was because I might not find it funny and thats the reason why she kept it a secret at first. I then promise to show her that the dude was infact a cheater whom is planning to cheat on his wife with my own wife. One day, I impersonated my wife, and started sending text as such as that am ready to give him what he wants, lo and behold, this dude was responding and was even asking where I was at, that he is ready to heal my wounds, a hug and everything that I needed. I showed my wife the text message, and she acted all surprised, but I was not, because based on the conversations that I have seen, it seems to me that whenever I have issued, he rushes to call the guy and tell him everything, which was a good avenue for the guy to provide emotional consolation in order to get what he wants.

I apologize for this long story, but I just needed to detail this story well, so that I can get insight of what I need to be thinking, what I need to do, and the right steps to take.

Thanks all.

Just like the poster after ur post said,no kid yet,shun the marriage, ur story is not encouraging to the continued existence of the marriage.
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideykwum: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Get some maturity, and better still, get married! Marriage and relationship aren't the same! The guy is not totally out of line, and you can't "free" someone you're married to!
Don't be so quick to criticise! Marriage is deep!

Tobiegal:

Finally some real sense!

What do you think you are doing snooping around her phone... talkless of impersonating her... Would you have taken it likely if it were the other way around?!

OP would advise you the same as i would advise a woman in your shoes...

You need to stop snooping around her phone with the mind of finding something? if only you have got a 6-10 job, this would be the least of your concern...

Please, sit her down when she's in a good mood, and talk to her nicely... if that doesnt work... talk to someone she respects... if da doesnt work.... seek the Lord in Prayers! Nobi only woman sabi pray for man.... you should also learn to pray for your woman...if the marriage really means anything to you!

And about the ring removal? what was your own reason for doing away with your own? You were enjoying, feeling fly like a young bachelor.... abi... tau! the tables have turned... she's an after 2 funky babe.... and you are here shouting all over the place... abegi! u tik its easy to born 2 and still look funky ba? na the result of ya attitude you dey see so.... please, free the babe jere...

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by cutelover19(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2015
I find it quite appalling how the female folk are dragging the OP into the blame game. It shows that marriage has truly lost it's virtue in our society. That said; OP, it's really clear (in HD) that your wife is cheating emotionally, which is worse than the physical one. If I were you, I'd send her to her fathers house to take a break and ponder on recent happenings. If she's sober, I will let her return but if not, NA GOBE be that o.

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by iykedare(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2015
repogirl:

Yes, I said i was married and my husband doesnt have time to snoop through my phone or accuse why I am not wearing my ring, why?

Mutual trust garnered from frequent communication. If you dont have a certain trust and dependency in marriage, that marriage is a sham.

Shut the fork up. You probably married a mumu man. So your phone is a no go area to your husband?

All these brainless women who are hell bent on getting married when they don't understand what it entails.

13 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks for sharing your problems, and as Nairalanders all we do is try nd give u the best advice. Young man if the story u ve told us here is tru, then believe me, ur wife is insincere to u, and a reasonable man won't live long with an insincere woman.... If she cooked for the man without ur notice, then she deserves a probation, thus see my advice. Do a low-key... Dnt be her husband while both of u still live in the same house, do dat to hurt her and always remind her that ur doing it becos she cheated on u.. for me u ve to state it even if it is an irrelevant conclusion. Then after all, forgive her.. she's just trespassing. If u forgive her nd she goes ahead nd cheat on u, do u know wat God will do for u? God will give u a woman that will make u more happy and famous

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideykwum: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2015
The wife is mainly at fault! Please stop trying to milk the guy for fault, he obviously has a lot on his mind! It's not time for such!

repogirl:
Your wife cannot communicate with you obviously, she is scared you would read the wrong meaning and jump into conclusion which you always do from all you have said.....

I agree that its wrong for her to keep these relationships but maybe you also over react when you find out about them. You are right in how you advice her against these men but try not to get her scared like you have caught her doing something she shouldnt be.

Make her safe in your home and let her be able to relate with you freely or you will scare her off into doing something you will both regret.

Your wife is also at fault and needs a good talking to but since you are the one here, its your own part I am focusing on.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideykwum: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2015
And yet you're talking like this? Lol! Women of these days!

repogirl:
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by joelreg(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2015
some women don't have moral, values, ethics
how could a married woman have the heart to cook for an EX
marriage catch fire
bros abeg no dey vex person with this kind story

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by sunkoye: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Flashh:

Judging from your post... You are plain stüpid... No offence!

Men like you are very easy to cheat on... What if she eventually cheat on him?

Who even knows your wife/girlfriend is cheating on you presently?

You have to check your partner's phone sometimes to know who you are with, don't trust her.

The wife wanna cheat on him, in fact her own way of cheating is very logical.

The (op) is a very smart man, which he eventually got her tricks.
bros no mind the sick guy. 80% of post here comes from undergraduates and pple dat dont know about marriage. Marriage goes with integrity.

Appraisals in banking has a column marked for integrity. Every body scores A. Cos anytin shot of A does not make u fit for bank job. If u loose trust in marriage then the relationship is as good as dead.

Op...if ur assertions are true then Call a lawyer friend to give the marriage a befitting burial.

6 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideykwum: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2015
My dear, that babe's husband is going through a rough time! Her reasoning is off the hook!

I'm as surprised as you!

ottizz:

Are you for real? And you say you are married?

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by cyprus000: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Tobiegal:

Finally some real sense!

What do you think you are doing snooping around her phone... talkless of impersonating her... Would you have taken it likely if it were the other way around?!

OP would advise you the same as i would advise a woman in your shoes...

You need to stop snooping around her phone with the mind of finding something? if only you have got a 6-10 job, this would be the least of your concern...

Please, sit her down when she's in a good mood, and talk to her nicely... if that doesnt work... talk to someone she respects... if da doesnt work.... seek the Lord in Prayers! Nobi only woman sabi pray for man.... you should also learn to pray for your woman...if the marriage really means anything to you!

And about the ring removal? what was your own reason for doing away with your own? You were enjoying, feeling fly like a young bachelor.... abi... tau! the tables have turned... she's an after 2 funky babe.... and you are here shouting all over the place... abegi! u tik its easy to born 2 and still look funky ba? na the result of ya attitude you dey see so.... please, free the babe jere...
[size=13pt][b]
Shut D fvvck up,woman.

In your mind,you have given a matured Input,but you just spew dumb shiit

This is one of the snitcch we are talking aboutangry.
I don't blame your type tho.I blame the man who condoled such insolence.

OP,you fvvcked up, the day you found out that she went to his house to cook and the snitch even kept it away from you.
You would have sent her parking straight away,but instead you continued to be a "sissy" and you think that woman will ever value or respect you,when you are all acting sissy.
Take charge of your home,creat strict rules from now on and when she breaks any.
You either send her to her parent's house for coaching on morals and respect or you send her parking for good.
Get a nanny to take care of your kids,until you are ready to bring in a loyal woman.
The thing that kills a man faster is a snitchy woman.
You won't know this until you are old and less active in piloting the affaire's of your home.

I am trying my possible best not to hit on you,for disgracing manhood.
I expect you step up your game and stop being a "sissy"
[/b][/size]

11 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideykwum: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Now, this is how a married woman should talk! Thanks for advising the guy!

BundlesOfJoy:
Hmm there is a difference between being gentle and being a walkover!!! And this whole ex issue really should have been resolved before marriage.

When my husband and I first started dating...I knew he wanted to be serious with me but I wasn't fully invested because he just seemed liked a nice guy but he was soft handed. I pretty much did whatever I wanted and still spoke to some exes. He even used to snoop through my phone and impersonate me just like you are doing. When I found out I was really angry as I would have just preferred a normal confrontation.

Then one day he decided to toughen up, stated his boundaries, what he expected of me if we the relationship should go anywhere and I should take it or leave it. He was being very serious and that made me respect him and if you respect someone you abide by their rules. Fast forward 4 yrs of marriage my husband is my best friend and only confidant, we are open books to each other, very happy and no need for stupid phone snooping.

So pls like others have said, let your wife know your boundaries, if she respects you she will abide, if not then good luck to her.

After all, even western style multi-partner relationships have rules, how much more a monogamous one!

7 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by phreakabit(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Goldenboy007:
My guy go and get a job. You have too much free time in your hands...wow..get a life for heavens sake !! Are you a monitoring spirit ?? I pray you don't die of hypertension ! It takes a thief to catch a thief ! It seems your hands sef are not clean !!!! Ahan !!!! Why find what is not lost !!! Why don't you just buy hijab for your wife so that no man will look at her !

Was just a matter of time before A white knight showed up. . . You sound like the kinda of guy that gets cheated on and apologizes to the "cheater".

9 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Dindondin(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2015
wagazala:
Bros, begin find new wife.

If your wife would go as far as cook and confide in another woman's husband other than you then obviously something is wrong. The usual template answer most people will give you on this forum is have a heart to heart talk about it to your wife, pray about it, etc. Forgerrit, if you don't have kids yet, i'll suggest you start packing your bags.
seriously seconded.
even if there are kids, its either she chose the man wholeheartedly & stop are games or the marriage ends

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Whobedatte(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2015
iykedare:

Shut the fork up. You probably married a mumu man. So your phone is a no go area to your husband?

All these brainless women who are hell bent on getting married when they don't understand what it entails.
her comments made me shocked too
Why can't my wife check on my phone and vice versa?
Nothing wey person no go hear for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by phreakabit(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Let it be known, I gave cyprus000's comment its first like!
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideykwum: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Daft is an understatement! She is deranged!

iykedare:

You are really daft.
Stupid advice.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by repogirl(f): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
iykedare:

you seriously lack the capacity to read and then comprehend, you should go and find your brain from whatever dump it was thrown and then return to read my statement then maybe you might get it.

But incase you still dont get it after finding your brain lemme ask, pls point out where I said my phone is a no go area?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by iykedare(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2015
cutelover19:
I find it quite appalling how the female folk are dragging the OP into the blame game. It shows that marriage has truly lost it's virtue in our society. That said; OP, it's really clear (in HD) that your wife is cheating emotionally, which is worse than the physical one. If I were you, I'd send her to her fathers house to take a break and ponder on recent happenings. If she's sober, I will let her return but if not, NA GOBE be that o.

You shouldn't be surprised. Most of them were runs girls in school so what do you expect from such people.

It's possible that the ex forrked her on that same day the hoe went to cook. Or does the husband expect to see the guy's deek ramming her before he realises that she is cheating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by repogirl(f): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Whobedatte:
her comments made me shocked too
Why can't my wife check on my phone and vice versa?
Nothing wey person no go hear for nairaland
pls show me where I said he is barred from my phone? I said he doesnt have the time to do that, does that now translate into me hiding my phone from him?

Na wa o, some people just read half and half!

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideykwum: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Our women have lost it!! Many watch foreign movies and try to adopt stupid habits! The comments from some women here are unbelievable!

cutelover19:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Should I divorce my wife for this? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) / Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.