Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buhari Administration And Matters Arising - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration And Matters Arising (3058 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by biafranqueen: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by mayorchelsea(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
You are asking DSS achievements? Do you know how many arms dss busted? Do you know how many kidnappers dss tracked a? Do you knw how many terrorist suspect dss tracked? Who tracked down sokoto? Ogwuche? That Kogi lecturer? Who busted BH hideout in Apo Abuja? Under whose regim was DSS more active and working? I am not against firing Ekpeyong but the rationale behind bringing back retiree
May God punish, I'm sorry I had to say that. Innocent lives were killed in Akpo and you claimed they were BH members?innocent lives found without ammunition or weapons, what should we say about ND militants who understandably are fighting a just cause but chosed a wrong path of kidnapping foreigners and bunkering. Where is Henry Okah? Has Ogwuche being sentenced?And you listed those as achievements of DSS?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by HzRF(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Mogidi Truckpusher Dearpreye Whynotthetruth Komek Nigerianvenom NDPVF Anonimi Dayo Biafranqueen Mamaflex HzRF

Attn: Obinoscopy Lalasticlala and Ishilove

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by biafranqueen: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
mayorchelsea:
May God punish, I'm sorry I had to say that. Innocent lives were killed in Akpo and you claimed they were BH members?innocent lives found without ammunition or weapons, what should we say about ND militants who understandably are fighting a just cause but chosed a wrong path of kidnapping foreigners and bunkering. Where is Henry Okah? Has Ogwuche being sentenced?And you listed those as achievements of DSS?
Do you know that the lively hood of the average Niger Deltans were totally destroyed because the water has no more fish the land no longer can yield crops. Should we talk of the health implications of drinking water tainted with crude oil from the numerous spills. The husbandry poisened with tainted soil and water. Flooding created by disturbing the oceans with drilling and your crying for foreigners that make more in one year then your whole family make in a life time? Are you serious? How many militants raped women and wiped out complete families and you have nerve to call for punishment from your satanic god you worship. How many did mend murder answer meoooo! angry
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by sauceEEP(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
On point @ barcanister,buhari is a disappointment but I still believe his achievement will be clearer in his 100 days in office.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by mayorchelsea(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
Do you know that the lively hood of the average Niger Deltans were totally destroyed because the water has no more fish the land no longer can yield crops. Should we talk of the health implications of drinking water tainted with crude oil from the numerous spills. The husbandry poisened with tainted soil and water. Flooding created by disturbing the oceans with drilling and your crying for foreigners that make more in one year then your whole family make in a life time? Are you serious? How many militants raped women and wiped out complete families and you have nerve to call for punishment from your satanic god you worship. How many did mend murder answer meoooo! angry
Did you read the part where I said they are fighting a just cause?I only disagreed with Barcanista's opinion of the achievements of DSS,please do not make me an enemy of the southsouth or Niger Delta. Just yesterday on another forum,I advocated resource control for that region.You only picked a single point wrongly to feast on.I mentioned Henry Okah,Ogwuche, two guys who are suspects of Abuja bombings but haven't been sentenced and someone listed them as achievements of DSS but you ignored those.
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by mayorchelsea(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
Did you read the part where I said they are fighting a just cause?I only disagreed with Barcanista's opinion of the achievements of DSS,please do not make me an enemy of the southsouth or Niger Delta. Just yesterday on another forum,I advocated resource control for that region.You only picked a single point wrongly to feast on.I mentioned Henry Okah,Ogwuche, two guys who are suspects of Abuja bombings but haven't been sentenced and someone listed them as achievements of DSS but you ignored those.Abeg no use me launch your ND activists movement.
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Those people caught in Apo were terrorists. How do yu expect dss to jail ogwuche? Is it their job to sentence or the judge? Haven't they done their work? What brings ND into this?

@biafranqueen lovely reply darling

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by BestGovernance(f): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Let us wait till 6th September, 2015, when it will clock 100 days in office. It is then we will find it easier to place propaganda beside policies for good governance and have evidences to educate some die-hard followers of change mantra.

So, let lies continue...

Well done bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by komek(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
They r stylishly pushing Nigerians to believe that if they don't remove subsidy from fuel, fuel will be sold at N500 per litre. If PMB removes the subsidy that he once said never existed, we will occupy the streets even his bedroom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA / Independence Anniversary : Jonathan's 20billion Vs.buhari's 70million / Photos: Buhari Meets With Gen. David Rodriguez, Commander, US Africa Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.