Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buhari Administration And Matters Arising - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration And Matters Arising (3138 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by temitemi1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
We have been scammed by these 'agent of change' embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wildrage:
I pray he succeeds but my hopes are measured by his antecedent in and out of power. Since 2003 when he first contested for the presidency, his arrogance and sense of political entitlement has been largely undisguised. He has played his politics like a true machiavelian , the end, in his opinion, would certainly justify every despicable means employed. The last election was the only time he ever considered it wise to run on a national platform ,the only medium he considered worthwhile for getting his messages across was BBC hausa service and the only cause he's supported passionately since he left office was the call for the implementation and spread of sharia law throughout Nigeria. To expect him to have a nationalistic approach to governance would continue to be a forlorn hope and misplaced expectation. It is stupid To expect decisiveness from a man who contested election to the highest and most important office in the Land thrice and did not deem it fit in 12yrs to go to his alma mata for his school leaving certificate, an important criteria for his eligibility
Exactly
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dannyset:
Am sure ur not praying for this govt to fail because of ur hatred for the party? If not, even ur children won't forgive u for ur side of the prayers. u should understand me better.
I'm not a government official. I don't sabotage governemnt. I don't wish they fail
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by MizMyColi(f): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
slimmy05:
Nigeria is now a northern affair. Federal character do not exist. They want to sink Nigeria, they want a situation where power will never leave the north thereby appointing northerners to man key positions. When Tinubu was backing Buhari as against Jonathan I laughed at his ignorance. He is indeed a local champion.

I am beginning to lend credence to the conspiracy theorists who first sounded the alarm on the Islamisation of Nigeria. I will never forget Buhari's words in print that "they will not rest until sharia is adopted as a national way of life"

9 people might be killed in Kano over worth nots, and the media has been miffed and muffled over the issue, yet, we as a people breathed down the neck of Indonesia when they planned to and actually executed Nigerians, Southern Nigerians.

I keep wondering how someone who wasn't good enough for this country pre-2015, became the next best thing since puff puff and Ice Cream.

When these folks are ready to settle down to the business of governance, we will know and support in the ways we can.
For now, what we are seeing are mere word plays and shenanigans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nigeria is in a pendulum at the moment.
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Wildrage: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
baby124:

Who released Ogwuche? Sokoto?
Bring back a retiree because he thinks the retiree will do a good job for him and he can trust him not to be used politically. Let me tell you something about Nigeria. The bosses of most of these outfits are politicians. The real hard working men never make it to the top. He has identified someone he can work with, so let him work with him. After all our former president let us know he does not give a damn about our opinions and appointed his aides and ministers on cronyism with quite a big show of sycophancy.

Make your allegation factual, how many ijaw men did Jonathan appoint into important positions during his tenure?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by MizMyColi(f): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wildrage:

No maam, why did ask?

I actually take a mental note of vocal opposition posters on NL.
You sound like him, without the theories.
Lolsmiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by stuff46(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Barcanista is just good in his things. God will bless you for enlighting Nigerians on the lies of this government.

Peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Boo.hari is an Illiterate/Terrorist
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Wildrage: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am beginning to lend credence to the conspiracy theorists who first sounded the alarm on the Islamisation of Nigeria. I will never forget Buhari's words in print that "they will not rest until sharia is adopted as a national way of life"

9 people might be killed in Kano over worth nots, and the media has been miffed and muffled over the issue, yet, we as a people breathed down the neck of Indonesia when they planned to and actually executed Nigerians, Southern Nigerians.

I keep wondering how someone who wasn't good enough for this country pre-2015, became the next best thing since puff puff and Ice Cream.

When these folks are ready to settle down to the business of governance, we will know and support in the ways we can.
For now, what we are seeing are mere word plays and shenanigans.

Oh you forgot, endless photographs of mundane events. I look forward to every Friday now to see who would accompany the president to the Jumat service

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Humorclux:
one word: Onechance
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by MizMyColi(f): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wildrage:

Oh you forgot, endless photographs of mundane events. I look forward to every Friday now to see who would accompany the president to the Jumat service

grin
The photos have reduced significantly.
We once practiced photocracy
Now, it's northocracy, we're watching out for pt3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kolade354:
They think Buhari is a magician...........16 Years of P.D.P Rule is still Haunting Nigeria!......................Another One from Bracanista good one bro but remember Jonathan failed to stop terrorism.
Oga pls leave Jonathan and comment on issues raised. Habe

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Reading with an intent to understand!
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Kolade354(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Give the Old man sumtime.............You cant expect him to stop terrorism within 3 month whereas the past govt failed to curb the menace for 4 good years
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by papoose999(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
buhari d slowpoke 4rm west germany
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
stuff46:
Barcanista is just good in his things. God will bless you for enlighting Nigerians on the lies of this government.

Peace.
God bless you too bro
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by kutchs: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Kolade354:
They think Buhari is a magician...........16 Years of P.D.P Rule is still Haunting Nigeria!......................Another One from Bracanista good one bro but remember Jonathan failed to stop terrorism.
But Buhari promised to crush BH two weeks into office. Only 3 weeks remain of that eight and yet no single shot has been fired. Who then is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by BLOTRS: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
I love this barcanista guy...pls keep it coming, i owe you a drink
about the NNPC refineries, i thought they said i has started working? seems like it's another APC propaganda
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
tucky200:

Conscerning the refinery issue..e was end of july they said and not june..didn't bother to read the remaining scrap..u don dey add lies for ur articles nowadays
oga you read well? You no see where I quote them? Which lies? Oya post your truth let's see.
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
BLOTRS:
I love this barcanista guy...pls keep it coming, i owe you a drink
about the NNPC refineries, i thought they said i has started working? seems like it's another APC propaganda
I love you my brother... Which refinery? Na peopaganda na! You no trust APC again? Same way they keep building 4th mainland bridge in Lagos since 1999 (verbally).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
God bless you, my beloved brother, and all the people who have contributed meaningfully to the issues raised by the OP.

Sincerely speaking, this APC administration would have done well had it remained an opposition party cheesy

Since its ascent to power, it has progressed im a retrogression manner from propaganda to photocracy to northernocracy. Very sad indeed.

When the APC and it's paid hireling were spewing gibberish about the refinery, we told them the truth but they refused listening.

It's like BH was deliberately now asked to increase the tempo. Maybe they want to make a pretentious bold statement to PMB. So far, it's been almost a free killing spree. I could remember how these folks attacked GEJ when he was contending with these demons. APC insulted and denigrated our service men and women. They hardly appreciated those brave soldiers of ours. They didn't mind displaying pictures of mutilated bodies of locals just to present GEJ as being totally incapable and incompetent.

Well, APC actually talked of containing them in 2 months. They still have 3 weeks to go. Nonsense.

I was shocked on the read on my FB a link to vanguard/Punch where it carried the reactions of Nigerians toward the selfish and ethnic manner by which Bubu has continued to select his own kinsmen into majority of the posts so far. The ministerial list will mist certainly follow the same pattern. I've always known Nigeria is a fake nation. It has NO business existing in the first place. God punish Lord Lugard!

Welcome to the new opposition ruling party. Governance isn't child's play.

PMB isn't only incompetent, but also primitive, ethnic bigoted and outmoded for a serious 2015 era of Governance. Even it's strongest supporters have started hiding their tails between their thin legs tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
baby124:

Who released Ogwuche? Sokoto?
Bring back a retiree because he thinks the retiree will do a good job for him and he can trust him not to be used politically. Let me tell you something about Nigeria. The bosses of most of these outfits are politicians. The real hard working men never make it to the top. He has identified someone he can work with, so let him work with him. After all our former president let us know he does not give a damn about our opinions and appointed his aides and ministers on cronyism with quite a big show of sycophancy.
So retiree understands the technicalities and sophistication of modern intelligence gathering more than someone that is still active and relatively younger in the system? Retiree that is more than 60years(which is retirement age for all civil servants) will knw better? Uncle na wa you o. Buhari appointed him because he needed his tribesman there-short and simple. As for Ogwuche, the failure of the prosecution and the courts freed him NoT DSS. DSS isn't the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:
God bless you, my beloved brother, and all the people who have contributed meaningfully to the issues raised by the OP.
Sincerely speaking, this APC administration would have done well had it remained an opposition party cheesy
Since its ascent to power, it has progressed im a retrogression manner from propaganda to photocracy to northernocracy. Very sad indeed.
When the APC and it's paid hireling were spewing gibberish about the refinery, we told them the truth but they refused listening.
It's like BH was deliberately now asked to increase the tempo. Maybe they want to make a pretentious bold statement to PMB. So far, it's been almost a free killing spree. I could remember how these folks attacked GEJ when he was contending with these demons. APC insulted and denigrated our service men and women. They hardly appreciated those brave soldiers of ours. They didn't mind displaying pictures of mutilated bodies of locals just to present GEJ as being totally incapable and incompetent.
Well, APC actually talked of containing them in 2 months. They still have 3 weeks to go. Nonsense.
I was shocked on the read on my FB a link to vanguard/Punch where it carried the reactions of Nigerians toward the selfish and ethnic manner by which Bubu has continued to select his own kinsmen into majority of the posts so far. The ministerial list will mist certainly follow the same pattern. I've always known Nigeria is a fake nation. It has NO business existing in the first place. God punish Lord Lugard!
PMB isn't only incompetent, but also primitive, ethnic bigoted and outmoded for a serious 2015 era of Governance. Even it's strongest supporters have started hiding their tails between their thin legs tongue
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by temitemi1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Prof, that's what I called Northerners Conspiracy.
barcanista:
My Dear, that one is another serious matter especially the INEC own. Obasanjo(SW) appointed SE Inec Chair, GEJ appointed Northen INEC Chair but Buhari who is from the North still favors Northern INEC Chair. Na wa o
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by temitemi1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Prof, that's what I called Northerners Conspiracy.
My brother, nothing Buhari no go do wey go surprise me again
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by nigerianvenom(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Buhari’s government is totally confused and out of point with modern leadership trait, barcanista. Thats d point. Infact, i actually thought buhari will suprise us all by his positive actions, but d rate at which governance is going far below expectations in Nigeria is worrisome not just to me but to d entire nigerians n africa.
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by ChikezieU(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
I want the best for Nigeria and Nigerians. I have been following the government of Muhammadu Buhari even before it came to power. Below are some observation that I believe are of National importance.

Is PH Refinery Now Working at 80% Capacity?
The NNPC earlier this year told Nigerians that our existing refineries will be up by the first quarter of 2016. Speaking at the Senate Committee on Petroleum Resources(Downstram) the GMD of NNPC in March 5, 2015 mentioned that the Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of our four refineries by the administration of Dr Goodluck Jonathan will yield fruit in the first quarter of 2016.

After Buhari assumed power on May 29, 2015, the same NNPC under him came out on June 10 to tell Nigerians that the Portharcourt refinery will work optimally (80%) by the end of June/early July.

www.punchng.com/news/pharcourt-refinery-to-commence-operations-in-july-nnpc-gmd/
June is long gone, we are in the 4th day of July, How far with the refinery dear APC? Where are the daily 5 million liters of petrol from Portharcourt refinery dear Buhali-led NNPC?

Who is Subsidising Who?
In his pre-inauguration interview the President's words pointed that the subsidy regime is non existent.

www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/20804-i-don-t-know-what-fuel-subsidy-means-buhari
However, on June 28 data obtained by the PUNCH from the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency(PPPRA) shows that the government of Buhari accumulated N57billion subsidy debt within 30 days. My question to Buhari is Who is subsidizing who?

Who Is Winning The War Against BH?
Since President Buhari assumed office in May 29, Boko haram has strucked more than 15 times. In fact, I painstakingly followed the numbers of strikes by BH since May 29 and I had to give up the count when it got to 12th count. I felt bad that over 700-800 Nigerians in the North East especially those in Borno state have been sent to the other side by Boko Haram in the most brutal and inglorious manner. Instead of holistically fighting the terrorists in line with their campaign promise, Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo (on behalf of Buhari) publicly insulted Nigerians by saying that we are progressively having upperhand. In his own words...

Who and who are the "we" that Osinbajo was referring to? Was he speaking on behalf of Nigerians or "West Germans"?

DSS DG: Like Obasanjo Like Buhari
When Obasanjo took over power in 1999 he brought back Col Kayode Are from retirement to serve as the SSS DG. Col Are like Obasanjo is from Owu in Ogun state. Following Obasanjo's step, Buhari brought back Alhaji Lawal Musa Daura a retired SSS operative to head the SSS as Director-General. Alhaji Daura is a Daura man from Katsina state like President Muhammadu Buhari.

Unlike the aforementioned men, Presidents Musa Yar'adua and Goodluck Jonathan kept to professionalism by appointing directors within the SSS as their respective DGs without taking to consideration whether or not they are both from their home towns. Yaradua appointed Mr Afakriya Gadzama a distinguished SSS Director from Borno state to serve as his DG, while Jonathan appointed another distinguished Director Mr Ita Ekpeyong from Cross river state.

Finally, when will the President and his Vice show transparency by publicly declaring their assets as pledged by them?
always on point Barcanista, APC was a scam from time immemorial, Buhari on the other hand proving to be more clueless in ruling Nigeria but knows how to rule the North
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
ChikezieU:
always on point Barcanista, APC was a scam from time immemorial, Buhari on the other hand proving to be more clueless in ruling Nigeria but knows how to rule the North
Buhari was never prepared for leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by Plakahshhs: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Administration And Matters Arising by ChikezieU(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
baby124:
As for BH, how long did it take the GEJ government to perform any action? Almost 2yrs. Buhari government so far have done more.

Did Jonathan ever declare any assets Remove the speck in your eyes before you start accusing other's. It will be very hard to judge Buhari because PDP were worse than demons.
of course you are a baby, that is why you didn't know that GEJ was sabotaged from inception starting with the military High ranking personels, and later by international bodies. That up till now you have not wakeup from slumber and ask your self what does the North really want, that you have nothing to say about all the lies instigated by this people from past to present, that you probably don't understand the fact that Nigeria is an amalgamation of different people with different ethnic believes and principles, that you don't even know that they were towing the exact part they criticized some people about that someone's sweat on electricity was claimed by another and nearly The refineries...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why South East Should Remain In Nigeria By Ifeanyi Ubah / Photos Of Bukola Saraki And Other Party Delegates Protesting In Abuja / 2023: It’s Impossible For Southern Christian To Become President – Abdulrahman,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.