Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises (1159 Views)

APC Crises: Humiliating Tinubu Is Dishonouring Entire Yoruba Race – Fayose / APC Crises Deepen, As Campaign DG Dumps Party / Nigeria's 2016 Budget Presentation: Read Full Text Of Buhari's Speech At The NAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises by benzion72(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Listen to Pastor Femi Emmanuel on the crises in APC and National Assembly

Has President Muhammadu Buhari done the right thing by merely looking?

I cannot absolve President Muhammadu Buhari of blame in what is going on. How can a president that came on the platform of a party say that he is for everybody and for nobody? How can a president say that he is ready to work with whoever emerges as the leader of the National Assembly? This statement from Buhari ignited the present fire. He lost control of the party with that statement.

These (lawmakers) are the people that have the power to impeach him. These are the people that can kill his bills, so where is the change? Who will now fight corruption in Nigeria? Buhari is seen as someone who is not corrupt and who leads spartan way of life. But he cannot rule alone in a democratic setting. To succeed, he needs people of like-minds who will believe in his value to work with him. Corruption will always fight back, so you have to give it a serious fight.

I told some people that the All Progressives Congress died the day President Buhari said he would work with anybody. If care is not taken, he could be impeached. His bill will find it difficult to pass through a House where the old corrupt people have taken total control. The party structure is no longer relevant; its supremacy has been challenged and defeated by its members.

It is unbelievable that on the day the National Assembly was inaugurated, the president was not there. If I were him, I would not travel to anywhere on such day. What stopped him from calling the clerk of the house and telling him to stay proceedings until he arrived? What is happening is more than meets the eye. If APC is not careful with the way it is going, it will disintegrate totally.

The party is made up of five different blocks and these are the blocks fighting. A divided house will always fall. APC is divided and unfortunately, it is the party of the president. The new and old Peoples Democratic Party members have teamed up again to take over. APC won the election but PDP is now in power.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/life-times/losing-my-daughter-five-days-after-bagging-masters-degree-saddest-day-of-my-life-pastor-femi-emmanuel/
Re: Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises by Dannyset(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
It is only logical to know that our statements can't be all perfect. I said it myself when I heard him say that same word that he would work with anybody. While the President is saying what is right, he should also hav taken into cognisance of the fact that majority(if not all) of our leaders are politician. They use ur stand against u, and kudos to them for that. They are good at calculations, and that is why u must watch ur statement at all times.
PMB is not a politician, but to survive in governance, u need to borrow some tools and instrumentation of politics, if not u might be in for it.
Re: Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises by DuchessLily(f): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmm.... And the drama keeps unfolding still

We r watching

Pastor face ur flocks and mind ur calling ooo... B4 they give u bad name..
Re: Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises by knowledgeable: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
benzion72:

Listen to Pastor Femi Emmanuel on the crises in APC and National Assembly

Has President Muhammadu Buhari done the right thing by merely looking?

I cannot absolve President Muhammadu Buhari of blame in what is going on. How can a president that came on the platform of a party say that he is for everybody and for nobody? How can a president say that he is ready to work with whoever emerges as the leader of the National Assembly? This statement from Buhari ignited the present fire. He lost control of the party with that statement.

These (lawmakers) are the people that have the power to impeach him. These are the people that can kill his bills, so where is the change? Who will now fight corruption in Nigeria? Buhari is seen as someone who is not corrupt and who leads spartan way of life. But he cannot rule alone in a democratic setting. To succeed, he needs people of like-minds who will believe in his value to work with him. Corruption will always fight back, so you have to give it a serious fight.

I told some people that the All Progressives Congress died the day President Buhari said he would work with anybody. If care is not taken, he could be impeached. His bill will find it difficult to pass through a House where the old corrupt people have taken total control. The party structure is no longer relevant; its supremacy has been challenged and defeated by its members.

It is unbelievable that on the day the National Assembly was inaugurated, the president was not there. If I were him, I would not travel to anywhere on such day. What stopped him from calling the clerk of the house and telling him to stay proceedings until he arrived? What is happening is more than meets the eye. If APC is not careful with the way it is going, it will disintegrate totally.

The party is made up of five different blocks and these are the blocks fighting. A divided house will always fall. APC is divided and unfortunately, it is the party of the president. The new and old Peoples Democratic Party members have teamed up again to take over. APC won the election but PDP is now in power.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/life-times/losing-my-daughter-five-days-after-bagging-masters-degree-saddest-day-of-my-life-pastor-femi-emmanuel/

Pastor Femi, you sound like you don't understand what this game is all about or why he said he will work with anybody. You yorubas are some thing else, but let me try to explain the game to you. All this in fighting within APC is nothing but Fulani/Hausa hedging against a repeat of Yaradua scenario where by Osibanjo could be smuggled into presidency through the back door. The kind of Hause of Assembly composition the Tinubu group are angling can have Buhari impeach effortlessly if sickness or death couldn’t do the trick. My question to you yorubas is, will you expect hausa/fulani to fold their hands why you yorubas are hedging to steal the presidency from them again??...NO.

1 Like

Re: Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises by benzion72(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
knowledgeable:

Pastor Femi, you sound like you don't understand what this game is all about or why he said he will work with anybody. You yorubas are some thing else, but let me try to explain the game to you. All this in fighting within APC is nothing but Fulani/Hausa hedging against a repeat of Yaradua scenario where by Osibanjo could be smuggled into presidency through the back door. The kind of Hause of Assembly composition the Tinubu group are angling can have Buhari impeach effortlessly if sickness or death couldn’t do the trick. My question to you yorubas is, will you expect hausa/fulani to fold their hands why you yorubas are hedging to steal the presidency from them again??...NO.

You are missing it a lot. Who want PMB dead or impeached? We are talking of a faulty decision. How can you not have interest in your National Assembly, Now the National assembly has being hijacked by PDP, Drug Baron and Ex Governor they are so bold to even get Deputy senate President. Every bill that will be coming from Buhari against corrupt people will be thrown to thrash can. Remeber the 7th house that passed 40 Bill after 8 years on the eve of thier departure. That is what we are saying not yoruba or Ibo stuff
Re: Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises by Blackfire(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pastor u are right to some extent,why? In 63 days time , the truth and status of APC will be known by nigerians... There is alot of behind the curtain moves by power brokers ... In 63 days we will know
Re: Pastor FEMI EMMMANUEL On President Buhari Attitude To The NAS/APC Crises by duality(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
What make Pastor Femi think Those he prefers to be in leadership positions are better than the ones occupying it now. It's pure shallow sentiments.

Oh! He's one of those who sees nothing corrupt ones it has to do with Tinubu. Yes, Tinubu because he is the big masquerade behind the whole shenanigan.

I see nothing wrong in the present composition of the various leadership positions. including that of ekwerenmadu. Infact Ekwerenmadu's position, in my opinion is divinely orchestrated. He is a check on the corruption that is entrenched in APC. where they divert attention, put on the toga of sainthood, and perpetuate massive looting and misappropriation of funds.

Pastor Femi, must be one of those APC pastors who ostensibly idolize Tinubu. His perspective gives him away. I wonder what he will be preaching in his church. He sounds too demagogical. He even supports cult-like politics, to true governance with CLEAR SEPARATION OF POWERS. How can a pastor agree to his party, APC brazenly forcing Nigeria to have a rubber stamp legislature. What if PDP had the majority in the NASS? what will be his position. Former governor of Anambra state was from APGA while the state assembly was from PDP. Did heaven fall? did he not deliver to his people.

This pastor is a sentimental APC politician jare...

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To My Hero Of Leadership, President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / Ebonyi State Government Has Forced Afikpo Community Into Eternal Darkness / Please Need An Answer: Do Individuals Or Government Build Great Societies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.