Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? (1813 Views)

Trashy OR Sexy >> Ugandan Babe Exposes Her Wet Punni In Photoshoot! / [PHOTOS] TRASHY Or SEXY >> N@sty Ugandan Model Exposes Wet Pun@ni In New Pics! / Two Ladies Fighting Over A Man Beside A Wall, One Showing Her Panties (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Johnnoah1st: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
HAVE SEEN AND HEARD MANY STORIES ABOUT TWO AND MORE GIRLS FIGHTING BECAUSE OF A MAN,
ladies can you fight because of a man? guys do you think is disgusting or sexy for ladies to be fighting themselve because of you?
MATURE MIND OPINION PLEASE
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Foolish
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
survival of the fittest...
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
If a lady fights over me, the relationship is over.
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2015

They do it every title. They even employ their friends to haunt and even hurt their perceived rivals.
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Shebarh(f): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
fighting over a guy is so disgusting... angry
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
op
disg.....................op u knw da rest
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Captainswag225(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Shebarh:
fighting over a guy is so disgusting... angry
thats a lie and u know it.
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Captainswag225(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HAVE SEEN AND HEARD MANY STORIES ABOUT TWO AND MORE GIRLS FIGHTING BECAUSE OF A MAN,
ladies can you fight because of a man? guys do you think is disgusting or sexy for ladies to be fighting themselve because of you?
olodo, go n get a job
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by MrsChima(f): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dicks aren't scarce..no need to fight over dpoilt milk.
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Some many things are wrong with this question.....

First, DEFINE "Fighting". Define "sexy". Define "disgusting".

Like, C'mon. Give me more to go on...... undecided
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Johnnoah1st: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
olodo, go n get a job
MY CAPTAIN, do i need to remind u dat i have already order for thunders dats is going to fire all my enemies all d way from china and the thunders have already be package inside containers and hire a ship 4 it and d ship is alread on itsway to nigeria as seen below ? by d time dis ship reach apapa sea port 4 Lagos hen? 4get it no enemy fit attack me again.

Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Johnnoah1st: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Xiadnat:

DEAR, DONT U TINK U LACK COMPREHENDING SKILLS 4 U NOT TO UNDERSTAND WAT I MEAN?
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Johnnoah1st: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:
Dicks aren't scarce..no need to fight over dpoilt milk.
SWETIE, DONT U TINK DICKS WE BE SCARCE SOON AS GAY IS GOING TO LEGALIZE IN NIGERIA VERY SOON?
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by tpiander: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Xiadnat:

Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by tpiander: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
DEAR, DONT U TINK U LACK COMPREHENDING SKILLS 4 U NOT TO UNDERSTAND WAT I MEAN?

you're fighting over what you think you mean, is that sexy or disgusting?
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Johnnoah1st: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
tpiander:

you're fighting over what you think you mean, is that sexy or disgusting?
WHAT IS DIS ONE SAYING NOW? ARE U TYPING IN CHINESE OR ITALIAN?
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
MY CAPTAIN, do i need to remind u dat i have already order for thunders dats is going to fire all my enemies all d way from china and the thunders have already be package inside containers and hire a ship 4 it and d ship is alread on itsway to nigeria as seen below ? by d time dis ship reach apapa sea port 4 Lagos hen? 4get it no enemy fit attack me again.
same old sh.it.
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
All these ladies self, hmmm disgusting? Oooh really,in dis world the fittest survive,in as much as i cn"t engage in a physical battle becos of a worthles guy,i dn"t tink i cn let go easily if the guy make a mark in my life. Infact it nt over until am tired.. No Way!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Johnnoah1st: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
same old sh.it.
Jollyjoy:
All these ladies self, hmmm disgusting? Oooh really,in dis world the fittest survive,in as much as i cn"t engage in a physical battle becos of a worthles guy,i dn"t tink i cn let go easily if the guy make a mark in my life. Infact it nt over until am tired.. No Way!!
Jollyjoy:
same old sh.it.
YEAH ITS NECCESARY 4 U TO FIGHT A GIRL BECAUSE OF MAN CUS ITS SO SCARCE 4 A GUY TO WOO AN UGLY GIRL LIKE U SO U HAVE TO HOLD DOWN ANYONE DAT MISTAKELY WOO U BY ALL MEANS BECAUSE DEY SAY OPPURTUNITY COME BUT ONCE.
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by tpiander: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
jamb, see what you are causing.

please hurry up and answer these people (ie op and his ilk) so they can know what to do next.
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Low self esteem, a man that cheats is not WORTH fighting for
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Johnnoah1st: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
sassy BABY can u fight because of me?
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Captainswag225(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sassybae:
so when u see ur husband with another lady, wont u fight that lady?
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Captainswag225(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
sassy BABY can u fight because of me?
see am! Womanizer extraodinaire. Smh
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
same old sh.it.

lady joy
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by MrCork: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

....ok..u dont hav skooool homework ..abi?....so u like to watch free pant & bra?...u naughty boy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Johnnoah1st: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

....ok..u dont hav skooool homework ..abi?....so u like to watch free pant & bra?...u naughty boy! undecided
mrcork dont u tink am old enouf to be ur elder brother as shown in my profile pic? dont u tink its necessary 4 u to first send me a PM atleast 24hours in advance to notify me dat u are going to quote me b4 u can quote as a sign of respect?
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Gurgle(f): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blackett:
If a lady fights over me, the relationship is over.

LOL why na

isn't it a sign of love
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by Gurgle(f): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
but the thing is, if the woman is coming onto the guy what exactly can you do about it?

i would rather warn my man not to try it
Re: Ladies Fighting Because Of A Man, Digusting Or Sexy? by MrCork: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
mrcork dont u tink am old enouf to be ur elder brother as shown in my profile pic? dont u tink its necessary 4 u to first send me a PM atleast 24hours in advance to notify me dat u are going to quote me b4 u can quote? dont u tink dat we give me an impression dat u are a obedient younger brother and a sign of having respect 4 me?

...You create thread like desparate men sayn u enjoy loookin at Womens pant & bra when they fight & then u now get up set wen we try to correct u... GRROW UP KID!!! (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Eating Pineapple Turns Her On!!! / What Is Wrong With This Shoe?(pics) / Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.