Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter (24656 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Umusu, A Lt Colonel, In Borno (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
ruffDiamond:
and the I-Gnorant Baboon Order down Southeast are no longer shouting transformation cos they still deeply embittered over the loss of their CLUELESS DRUNKARD MASTER and the resulting irrelevance ,relegation and persona non grata STATUS in the schemes of thing grin grin una never start there is plenty of time for Y'ALL ANIM.ALS whining, raving,ranting and WAILING TILL 2019#WAILING. WAILERS .*in mayweathers voice*#soreloserbiafraud

Apart leaving empty treasury (looted by the evil pdpi.ss of course )

The only legacy Jonathan left behind for Nigerians is his evil transformation :bh tongue

The money that was looted was it your money ? is it not SS money?, Or does it belong to Ogun State or Kano state.

The money belong to us, we Own 80% Of Nigeria wealth, So An Ijaw man stole everything, me an itskeri man say okay to that.

pls tell your dura dullard to do wat he said

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by bbjummy: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
God show your Mercy
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nahh dem-dem-------
Dem need change so the change is there for dem-dem......

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by bejeria101(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Talk is cheap,last cow bender,who is the clueless one? Wetin be him name

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
atlwireles:
This is the change many voted into power.

this is the only Stand me and you go agree on, buh the rest...... Hmmmmm... still watching you .

God Give Dullard from Dura small Sense
AMEN. Hw far altwirss u still want sense make I pray 4 u too ?, no buh with this thread u creat I dash u with more sense
Amen

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by atlwireles: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
Goodboiyy:

this is the only Stand me and you go agree on, buh the rest...... Hmmmmm... still watching you .

God Give Dullard from Dura small Sense
AMEN. Hw far altwirss u still want sense make I pray 4 u too ?, no buh with this thread u creat I dash u with more sense
Amen
[/s]

Look at this almajiri grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by ApexTitan(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
These killings are horrible. People should whisper a prayer for the families of the victims instead of taunting Buhari. Goodness knows what they are going through at the moment.

We can all call the new government to action regarding security without resorting to spiteful remarks.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by 400billionman: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Fellow Nigerians
Who is the most clueless, dumb and retard.ed president in the history of Nigeria?

Like for Buhari
Share for GEJ

You see their life ?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by 400billionman: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
I laugh in Chinese.

Them never chin chon tin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by klevjey: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
dullardinh.o...

if u like change am to 'president Buhari', d fact remains dat he is a dullardinh.o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by nortcentrallord(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:
Grandpa and Amosun are in a mosque praying!

Una go see chomtin!

People are being killed but the DD is somewhere planning the next propaganda to churn out to his irredeemably gullible folks.

What is the full meaning of DD?

Oh u meant DAURA DOLLARD or DOLLARDINHO? cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Sweetlemon(f): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Those of you who accused Buhari and APC of sponsoring BH to sabotage Jonathan's govt what theory have you been able to come up with now?
Perhaps PDP is now sabotaging Buhari and Apc?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by klevjey: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
ApexTitan:
These killings are horrible. People should whisper a prayer for the families of the victims instead of taunting Buhari. Goodness knows what they are going through at the moment.

We can all call the new government to action regarding security without resorting to spiteful remarks.

how does dat change d fact dat he is

a dullardinh.o??

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Look at this almajiri grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz,, See this one, Buh I just Pray 4 u Oo, D Sense never Still Arrive.
Oya Receive Sense sense I J N Amen,.....
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by klevjey: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Those of you who accused Buhari and APC of sponsoring BH to sabotage Jonathan's govt what theory have you been able to come up with now?
Perhaps PDP is now sabotaging Buhari and Apc?

no...d thing is: the monster boko he created has gone out of proportion, uncontrollable!! datz it..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by nortcentrallord(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:

It seems APC supporters on Nairaland have gone on strike to defend the Dauradullard undecided
its crystal-clear now that buhari is the king of dullards

Is Omenka on AWOL from NL? Hahahahahah.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by atlwireles: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz,, See this one, Buh I just Pray 4 u Oo, D Sense never Still Arrive.

Oya Receive Sense sense I J N
Amen,.....

Almajiri, I will cure your madness on this forum, that is a guarantee. grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
nortcentrallord:

What is the full meaning of DD?
Oh u meant DAURA DOLLARD or DOLLARDINHO? cheesy grin
See Jamb Question Oo.. Oya Oga Dearpreye Over to you,
What is the meaning of DD a. Daura President b. Dollardinho c. Daura Dick D. Daurainho
Time Allowed: 2Sec

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by woblow1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
The damaged has been done already, all what we need now is to force this man to deliver all his campaign promises, if not 4 years will soon be over
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

See Jamb Question Oo.. Oya Oga Dearpreye Over to you,

What is the meaning of DD
a. Daura President
b. Dollardinho
c. Daura Dick
D. Daurainho

Time Allowed: 2Sec

Funny folks cheesy

I'm more comfortable with Daura President tongue
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by ebuclassic18(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
ekolina:
That is the same attitude he is displaying now... what is boko haram??
this amaechi is a frog and a busy bodyist

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by 400billionman: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
taharqa:
For goodness sake, you guys should stop using BH mindless killings as some kinda political point or smtin.

PS: While I understand the anger at the hypocrisy of APC clowns during GEJ'S time, but There should alwayz be a Line.

But the power hungry old man said he will wipe boko haram in one month.

What is Boko haram ?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Rick9(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
If Gej had been serious with bokoharam it wouldn't have gotten to this level.
President Buhari would defeat bokoharam I believe so, as for all those mischief-makers someday you gonna eat your words. *fools

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, I will cure your madness on this forum, that is a guarantee. grin grin grin grin

Lolz, How Dullard 1 take cure Craze na??/?/??
Oh ohhh. get sense na
Oya make I beg you
Atlwireless get sense Abeg
Abeg Oo
na beg I dey beg Oo
Sheybi u don hear tat timaya Song, Oya sing Follow me

Atlwireless I beg o. , na beg I dey beg u Oo, get sense
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Rick9(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Instead of you guys to support Buhari, you fools are happy that Bokoharam is still very active. SMH for some brainless nigerians on nairaland F - u all mehn

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Funny folks cheesy

I'm more comfortable with Daura President tongue

Shai u just fail this Jamb Question and na 200mark .. u know the normal Jamb Cut off for Federal Topic na, Its 200

Oya Mod booth this guy out if this thread till e pass the question #Biggrin Lolz.

The answer is Daura President

Oya reapply for remarking
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by abbey621(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Can people now see that Boko Haram has nothing to do with Islam? Bombing people at mosques during Ramadan, what exactly are they fighting for? I smell desperation from these terrorists, their days are numbered!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Bjergtrolde: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rick9:
Instead of you guys to support Buhari, you fools are happy that Bokoharam is still very active. SMH for some brainless nigerians on nairaland F - u all mehn

They are giving him the same support you and your fellow clowns gave to Jonathan.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by atlwireles: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz, How Dullard 1 take cure Craze na??/?/??
Oh ohhh. get sense na
Oya make I beg you
Atlwireless get sense Abeg
Abeg Oo
na beg I dey beg Oo
Sheybi u don hear tat timaya Song, Oya sing Follow me

Atlwireless I beg o. , na beg I dey beg u Oo, get sense

Almajiri, see how the sai buhari ediots, like yourself make fools of themselves. See the akobata fulani crying change just 90 days ago undecided. You're now acting a fool. grin grin grin grin Oya activate your monikers and cry sai Duara dimwit.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by FOLLOWJESUS: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
atlwireles:
Kano (Nigeria) (AFP) - Boko Haram carried out a fresh wave of massacres in northeastern Nigeria on Friday, locals said, killing nearly 200 people in 48 hours of violence President Muhammadu Buhari blasted as "inhuman and barbaric".

The militants have staged multiple attacks across restive Borno state since Wednesday, gunning down worshippers at evening Ramadan prayers, shooting women in their homes, and dragging men from their beds in the dead of night.

A young female suicide bomber also killed 12 worshippers when she blew herself up in a mosque in Borno. While there was no immediate claim of responsibility, Boko Haram has used both men and young women and girls as human bombs in the past.

And as night fell, Nigerian troops battled "hordes of Boko Haram gunmen" who seemed set on attacking the state capital Maiduguri, the birthplace of the extremist Islamist movement.

"President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the latest wave of killings... describing them as most inhuman and barbaric," the presidency said in a statement.

The bloodshed is the worst since Buhari came to power in May, vowing to root out the insurgency that has claimed more than 15,000 lives.#Babagoslow and apc were shouting on GEJ acusing him of playing politics with human lives even #Babagoslow promised to end boko haram b4 the end of july,boko haram was almost a history b4 GEJ left ofice now they have resurected again,the moral of the military are very low now #Babagoslow have seen that the fight is not tea party pls #BringBackOurGirls. We are waiting, July is almost ending

"They killed six people in the village and they chased the inhabitants into the bush, firing at them... 25 people were killed in the bush," he said.

Another survivor, Adamu Bulus, confirmed 31 people had been murdered.

It was the fourth time that Boko Haram had attacked the village in the past year, local youth worker Sunday Wabba told AFP, describing how they "killed everyone on sight".

On Friday, fresh details of the killings emerged from a resident of Kukawa, near lake Chad, the worst-affected village.

Baana Kole told AFP that he and others had managed to escape into the bush where they spent the night, before returning to bury the dead, only to find that the militants had laid mines everywhere.

"Some residents who hid in trees saw them planting the mines and alerted us when we returned to the village and started burying our dead," he said.

"So many dead bodies are still in Kukawa lying unattended. We had to abandon them because we could not carry them with us."

"The bomber was a girl aged around 15 who was seen around the mosque when worshippers were preparing for the afternoon prayers," Danlami Ajaokuta, a vigilante assisting the military against Boko Haram, told AFP.

"People asked her to leave because she had no business there and they were not‎ comfortable with her in view of the spate of suicide attacks by female Boko Haram members.

"She made to leave‎ but while the people were inside the mosque for the prayers she ran from a distance into the mosque and blew herself up," he added -- an account corroborated by resident Gajimi Mala.

- Boko Haram has 're-grouped' -

They "picked 13 men from selected homes and took them to the Eid prayer ground outside the village where they opened fire on them," resident Baballe Mohammed said, adding 11 died and two managed to escape.

He and another resident said the victims had been targeted because they had fled their home village after Boko Haram tried to force them to join their ranks.

Then on Friday evening, local vigilantes said Nigerian troops were battling Boko Haram fighters in Zabarmari village, only 10 kilometres (six miles) from Maiduguri, trying to prevent an apparent rebel attempt to enter the city.

With heavy gunfire and more than 10 loud explosions reported, local resident Zanna Shehuri told AFP, "Boko Haram are now in Zabarmari trying to come into Maiduguri but are facing stiff resistance from soldiers."

The armed group has intensified its campaign of violence since Buhari came to power on May 29, launching raids, explosions and suicide attacks that have claimed over 450 lives.

The spike in violence has sparked concern that earlier victories claimed by the armies of Nigeria, Niger, Chad and Cameroon in the region are being eroded.

The four countries -- all of which border Lake Chad, a focal point of Boko Haram unrest -- launched offensives against the militants early this year as it became apparent that the armed group was making big gains in Nigeria.

They managed to push the militants out of captured towns and villages, but the recent attacks highlight that Boko Haram is not defeated.

A new regional fighting force comprising 8,700 troops from Nigeria, Niger, Chad, Cameroon and Benin is due to deploy at the end of the month.

http://news.yahoo.com/nigerian-leader-condemns-inhuman-barbaric-boko-haram-attacks-135249565.html
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
ruffDiamond:
and the I-Gnorant Baboon Order down Southeast are no longer shouting transformation cos they still deeply embittered over the loss of their CLUELESS DRUNKARD MASTER and the resulting irrelevance ,relegation and persona non grata STATUS in the schemes of thing grin grin una never start there is plenty of time for Y'ALL ANIM.ALS whining, raving,ranting and WAILING TILL 2019#WAILING. WAILERS .*in mayweathers voice*#soreloserbiafraud

Apart leaving empty treasury (looted by the evil pdpi.ss of course )

The only legacy Jonathan left behind for Nigerians is his evil transformation :bh tongue
Woooooooow! WTF! The last time I checked Nairaland, there was never a tilapia fish as silly as this particular specie. What specie are you, Fish?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Elan83(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
SUBMARINE:

They are no longer shouting SAI BABA

Especially the Slaves down South

Thank God that Jonathan is having the last Laugh.

grin
it baffles me wen an uncircumcized cripple lyk u tlks wtout a tooth! Ozu ewu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) / Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US / Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.