Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter (24663 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Umusu, A Lt Colonel, In Borno (Photos) / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by sparkwil(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rick9:
Gej will always be blamed for BH insurgency because it was during his tenure as president of the federal republic that BokoHaram intensified their terrorist activities, captured a lot of territories and used these territories as a base for operation since 2012. So buhari should be given time, believe me should buhari fail to deliver his promises I would be the first to rebel against him, I was once a staunch supporter of Gej.
From ur contributions so far I can conclude that u r suffering from dementia. Pls seek medical help before u make a nearby refuse dump ur home

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Mistermamus(m): 2:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Rick9:
I supported GEJ ok I am not a bigot like you.
whatever!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Ashmark(m): 3:57am On Jul 05, 2015
I want to check if dulllardinho will change to Buhari. ..

The tin change ooooo! !!!!...... President Buhari

It's unfair on Seun. ....
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by EmekaBlue(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Boko r real fools sha
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by nightmile: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

The money that was looted was it your money ? is it not SS money?, Or does it belong to Ogun State or Kano state.

The money belong to us, we Own 80% Of Nigeria wealth, So An Ijaw man stole everything, me an itskeri man say okay to that.

pls tell your dura dullard to do wat he said
Butterfly call itself a bird grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by lanrestic: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2015
BLOTRS:
Just because no one from daura has been harmed...or cows hasn't been bombed yet
. Abeg stop this rubbish comment. When jonathan was there, how many pple were killed and what could he do. Do we say that he was dancing in kano while Pple were been killed because no body from Otueke was been killed. Pls have life!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Deffi(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yeye comment:

atlwireles:
This is the change many voted into power.

>>> NO BE YOUR G-E-JAY ESCALATE AND FESTER AM WITH IM CLUELESSNESS! <<<

It takes time before the people's General will exterminate those devils as he said in his inaugural speech which G.e.Jay no fit exterminate in 6 years!!!

Ride on Mr. President. May Almighty God give you wisdom and strenght to tackle these blood-waster from hell. We back you up with our prayers. May God answer us, Amen.

-Deffi
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Cjrane2: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=15pt]The old dulllard is simply allowing Boko Haram to kill because he wants to reward their murderous prowl with oil money calling it Boko Haram amnesty program.
So he wants them to kill so much and appear so powerful that Nigerians will be forced to give them anyhting to stop killing people.

Changi has come for those that invoked the evil spirits for it.[/size] grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Realist2: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
SUBMARINE:

BOko Haram are Buhari's brother according to Buhari

" An attack on BH is an attack on the North." Buhari.
grin

That is why Buhari restrict the military from killing them, all this while you hear Boko haram kill so so... People without hearing how many of them that were killed by the military.

The game plan is to make negotiation and granting them amnesty the only option available so as to compensate them for a job well-done.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
atlwireles:
This is the change many voted into power.
Yes.
They have CHANGED the regularity with which Boko Haram kills people.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter by Rooneyboy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's time to shout 'sai Baba' grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$150billion Stolen From Nigeria In The Past Decade -buhari Tells Obama / Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar / Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.