Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (42767 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by myklangelo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
yes if he finds the spouse.
Give me 10million n go n find d spouse.

The blog that discusses, politics, literature, sports, entertainment, science, proverbs nd tutorials all in the Igbo language. Giving massive international presence to Igbo Language.promote www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by EternalBeing: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Some see all these n yet are not seriously prepared for rapture. Signs of end time. "Many shall be lovers of self, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of GOD" Nobody can worship GOD and mamon.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by signorROGA: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
that is a cheap cash, i bet i will do it for 50M if possible.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Where I come from,we normally entertain our visitors#close friends# with our wives

If you give me 10million join, naim b say I don dash you my madame na cry

Where is that?

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Ambi25: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
no

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Ezemarcel(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
When a girl says NO it means YES
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by pyyxxaro: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Insidous:

Where is that?

I can't tell you for security reasons cry
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by friends4ever(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Abomination

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by MrLeno(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
One thing is certain: Most of those who commented are lying.
If they drop the cash in front of them and ask the question again. I can assure you, some(if not all)their answers will change.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by chuckingTHINGS(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
come collect 1m and give me ya wife...ODe!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by khrisluv(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
no i wont.....cos she means alot to me.never

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Zealoy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will willingly give her out for the cash o ah haba! u know wetin she dey do for back? never trust girls. speaking from experience o some guy bleeped the hell out of my babe becus of little cash despite de luv she have for me she still go chop outside dick

5 Likes

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by signorROGA: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sorry my men who claim not to do such for money, but guess this, for 1 million naira, your woman will do it and never complain, only foolish and woman wrapper will says no to 10 million for such act. women often left there hubby without even giving them money, but for another man's dick.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
For a paltry sum that can't even give a full plot at Woji, PH? I'll rather DIE than allow that fullest insult!

I don't have the words to describe how angry I am! Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
signorROGA:
Sorry my men who claim not to do such for money, but guess this, for 1 million naira, your woman will do it and never complain, only foolish and woman wrapper will says no to 10 million for such act. women often left there hubby without even giving them money, but for another man's dick.

Hmmmmmm...bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Dajugba: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
undecided hmmm... It's easily said than to act. Not some of the Ladies or guys I know here on Nl. Before they mention Ten, them don chop clean mouth... Lol. Happy Weekend! Everyone.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by kliq(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
N50billion cool
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by lummy5000(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will let them do it willingly,pocket 10m
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Swagt101(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
vegetable44:
Why not..ten million is too much ,..even 2 million sef ..
grin I go buy condom join give am... I sight some hypocrites hovering over this thread+ they forming saint, baba God dey see una cool
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Alezy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
the truth is 99 percent of ppl here won't accept it now but the fact remains that if it really happened to 50 percent of ppl here they will do it, either willingly or sorrowfully.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by carzola(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
lets be realistic, except my spouse was a virgin when i met then i wouldnt allow it, after all all the EX that fuuccckked her how much did there give here? what did there contribute to her life aside heartbreak and a wider hole lipsrsealed for 10m i would gladly drop her off and smile to the bank...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by free2ryhme: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Many are mad but few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by phransix147(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
I just dey laff I no know why...
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by carzola(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Swagt101:
grin I go buy condom join give am... I sight some hypocrites hovering over this thread+ they forming saint, baba God dey see una cool
grin grin grin being 100% real

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by williams368(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
10million is even too much... 500k she is free 2 go
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by toshmann(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
For $50billion tax free, i go gree

All those saying no amt of money is worth it, i gotta tell y'all. . . Shut the fvck up, suckers

Peopke are sleeping with your wives and girl friends behind your backs, sometimes even in your face, without giving a damn, or a dime.

Abegi cool
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Swagt101(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dajugba:
undecided hmmm... It's easily said than to act. Not some of the Ladies or guys I know here on Nl. Before they mention Ten, them don chop clean mouth... Lol. Happy Weekend! Everyone.
You're in tandem with moi... Some na just 10k sef, dem go dey form on top blind social media cool

2 Likes

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by sim37(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
the truth is after that event no love till death

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Pain(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
The harsh truth is that you spouse may be doing it already.. but for free..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.