Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (42761 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Phrank10001(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2015
If u check well d ones rejecting d offer no even gt wheelbarrow 4 hux o I cnt biliv dis does dis mean nobody is cheating anymore? So who ar d people gvin our 16yrs old girls money?? Telling dem act mature so dey'll lay wit dem? All dis guys sayin I won't I can't ill never do it..I bet they'll do it 4 as low as physical 500k or even lesser.....
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by An2elect2(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Wat if he's som1 like me
He can never be sm1 like u
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by SHOCK7(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2015
divAnnie:
That is insane. One day, the 10million will get exhausted. Will I keep letting my spouse sleep with rich people so we can keep ourselves swimming in a pool of wealth? The answer is no. We are going to work for our money and when it comes, it will be perfect with no guilt attached
Good answer, but d couple here needed d money 2 start a business?so!
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2015
SHOCK7:

Good answer, but d couple here needed d money 2 start a business?so!
it doesn't still justify it. Sexx for money is prosti_tution

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by ledaman: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
money can't solve our problems completely only contentment will.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by nwosucjay(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
If its 10million per day, she will sleep with him for 30 days. Check it out...
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by TamaraReynolds: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
I have read this in the internet about a real-life indecent proposal like your personal experience. This might interest you because you had the same experience. If you what to read it, here's the link to the blog post. http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-i-was-made-a-real-life-indecent-proposal

I'm gonna be honest that if it happened to me, I will surely turn it down. I am not rich nor poor, but I take pride of how I was raised and stick with my own principles in life.

I'm sure that the reason why you posted this it's because you are confused. If you are in that kind of situation where you're broke and need to catch up with finances and bills to pay, your initial reaction to solve your problem would be to accept the offer. But reality would hit you after a few minutes, hours or days that money is not the answer to your problem. It is like a demon in your mind battling with your conscience. I say you go for what you think is right. You're a grown-up and you already know the difference between right and wrong.

It doesn't mean that if you have the money, problems wouldn't arise. The more money you have, the more it would complicate things.

Yes, it can resolve a lot of your financial problems but after that, new issues would emerge.

Problem with us people nowadays, is we tend to forget simple things or small things that can make us happy or make us smile. Focus on what's important and strive to reach your goal everyday.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by komek(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Where I come from,we normally entertain our visitors#close friends# with our wives

If you give me 10million join, naim b say I don dash you my madame na cry

U are a case study to ur family I swear.lol
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by pyyxxaro: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
komek:

Am sorry.....
I gave my life to christ today in church wink
Am a new man now
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by komek(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Am sorry..... I gave my life to christ today in church wink Am a new man now
He does not accept ur type of life o.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by InvertedHammer: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
/
The right answer is NO.

But a lot of Nigerians do and will let it happen for a lot less. The ones that will not do it will be because someone else is aware.
\
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by pyyxxaro: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
komek:

He does not accept ur type of life o.

That's why I said am born again now lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
NO
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
no b dis gal wen guys b dey f..k for free bt I marry her. I go collect the money bone
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by ComrdDRS: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
If your father gave your mother to strangers to produce you, beta tell us. Son of a bastards.
chuna1985:

Are u from Benue

Did u grow up in Benue

If u want to know whether what I said us true, simply go to Benue n ask around.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by ComrdDRS: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
De guy na fool. A disgrace to his bastard family
komek:

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by ComrdDRS: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Was it not prostitution your idoma mother was doing when your fathers left to beg for yoruba land#fool f
chuna1985:

Tiv.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by SHOCK7(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
coogaluta:
10million Naira is small money na angry undecided
If it's dollar now, I for consider am cool
I'll just have to wash the peenis thoroughly with chlorox when he's done tongue
I was seriously expecting 2 see 'ur pics 4 dis silly comment!
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by SHOCK7(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
cococandy:
cool
Exatiliy
u 2 coco! embarassed
cococandy:
cool
Exatiliy
u 2 coco!
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by komek(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
ComrdDRS:
De guy na fool. A disgrace to his bastard family
Baba, no take this matter personal na, try and see the humour part of it.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by IamOpemipo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
An2elect2:

He can never be sm1 like u

Wat if it ends up being me sef..u can neva say

U look lik d description d prophet gave
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by cristweeezy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maintech:

Girlfriend or wife?
both bro...
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by cristweeezy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maintech:

Girlfriend or wife?
both bro...
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by arootech: 4:52am On Jul 10, 2015
That is absolutely absurd.....i will never allow such unethical act to happen in my present....i have learnt that money at times doesn't solve problem.....but the application of one's creativty and prayer that does...
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:27am On Jul 10, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Where I come from,we normally entertain our visitors#close friends# with our wives

If you give me 10million join, naim b say I don dash you my madame na cry

I find the non-neediness inherent in your culture quite fascinating.

Is it that you guys don't care much about paternity, etc?

Do people have special wives and mistresses they give out to visitors, or it's point and kill for the visitor?
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by pyyxxaro: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

I find the non-neediness inherent in your culture quite fascinating.

Is it that you guys don't care much about paternity, etc?

Do people have special wives and mistresses they give out to visitors, or it's point and kill for the visitor?

Point and kill wink
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Point and kill wink

Interesting.

So some people don't have wives they reserve for themselves alone?

And you don't care if your babies are biologically yours?
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by pyyxxaro: 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Interesting.

So some people don't have wives they reserve for themselves alone?

And you don't care if your babies are biologically yours?

After everytin we give her something to drink, to wash off what the person has inserted lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
pyyxxaro:

After everytin we give her something to drink, to wash off what the person has inserted lipsrsealed

Oh, ok.

Daughters too?
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by pyyxxaro: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Oh, ok.

Daughters too?

Shuuuoooo

I give u wife, u won still climb daughter join

Bros u go wicked for small pikin o cry
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by alorauzoms(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
softysparky:
I can't do the sleeping but I won't mind him sleeping for 10 million after all most of them cheat over nothing.

Nne. Correct answer....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.