Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (42734 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by silversonuc(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Where I come from,we normally entertain our visitors#close friends# with our wives

If you give me 10million join, naim b say I don dash you my madame na cry

lmaooooo bros u don burst ma head i swear, benue abi
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by no2fuks(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maintech:
If you and your partner are not worth 10M or have no prospect of that.
But come ooo, people are sleeping for 500 hundred Naira so gini bu the big deal?

my bros thanx for putting things in perspective. especially in Nigeria that has a high percentage living in poverty
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
carzola:
lets be realistic, except my spouse was a virgin when i met then i wouldnt allow it, after all all the EX that fuuccckked her how much did there give here? what did there contribute to her life aside heartbreak and a wider hole lipsrsealed for 10m i would gladly drop her off and smile to the bank...

Badt guy! grin
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by gnykelly(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
as if say the spouse was virgin before marriage and what guarantee the spouse is not having extramarital affairs.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by muzy1: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
U all are pretenders....
U will allow it for the right price.....
What of the ones having their wives ripped
Without their knowledge or pay sef...
Life is complicated. Don't boast....just pray and thank God.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by silversonuc(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nope... You will end up hating the Money. It will become your enemy.

Both of you should work hard instead.

story story...... Money is no enemy to no man

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by cristweeezy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maintech:

You better hurry up before your gate man go chop the miss osho free...

Bros... na joke oooh grin
lol,baba mke u inbox me ur numba,,, if u get any osho babe paro,make u send am gimme,, I go roger u
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by toshmann(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
no2fuks:

do you know what $50 billion is?

i can bet anything you dont have $1 'million

Be careful before you bet.
$1m is nothing.

$1m cash aint easy to get but $1m can easily be spent (via credit card or other loan systems grin )

Before i moved to new york i lived in a $1million dollar home, bought it during housing crisis for $400k, sold it for $500k moved into NY where i live in a TINY apartment that costs $200k.

Money aint nothing in america if you've got a good job and good credit. If i want a $500k car today i can get it, meanwhile i no get up to $10k for my acc grin
Na to hold the money cash or even in ur acc na dia wahala dey.
So if person wan chook my babe, 10m naira is too cheap. I can be impressed with $50b bc that kind money, no credit company fit dash me, for that kind money, i go fit look my babe in the face, imagine her being hammered by another man wey i know, behind my back, with my knowledge, and still tell her. . . . . I love u baby. cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
no and never

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Omotayor123(f): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
silversonuc:

story story...... Money is no enemy to no man
I'm telling you, that kind of Money is. Except if there was no love between the spouses to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by lockupman(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
If I married my wife a confirmed virgin and I'm sure that only me have seen her unclothedness, then I won't agree. But If I married her as a non-virgin; hell yea, she has to do it, at least once, just to bring me that N10m. After all, she did it before without such an offer of a huge amount, why cant she now? Its hypocritical of her to reject it.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by no2fuks(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
toshmann:

Be careful before you bet.
$1m is nothing.

$1m cash aint easy to get but $1m can easily be spent (via credit card or other loan systems grin )

Before i moved to new york i lived in a $1million dollar home, bought it during housing crisis for $400k, sold it for $500k moved into NY where i live in a TINY apartment that costs $200k.

Money aint nothing in america if you've got a good job and good credit. If i want a $500k car today i can get it, meanwhile i no get up to $10k for my acc grin
Na to hold the money cash or even in ur acc na dia wahala dey.
So if person wan chook my babe, 10m naira is too cheap. I can be impressed with $50b bc that kind money, no credit company fot dash me, for that kind money, i go fir look my nane in the face, imagine her being hammered by another man wey i know, behind my back, with my knowledge, and stilll tell her. . . . . I love u baby. cool

so you are trying to say
1.) you live in America maybe even that you are an American.

2.) that you are a millionaire

if true congrats I will accept my loss but it is unlikely.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by toshmann(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
muzy1:
U all are pretenders....
U will allow it for the right price.....
What of the ones having their wives ripped
Without their knowledge or pay sef...
Life is complicated. Don't boast....just pray and thank God.
No mind dem. hypocrites na im full naija.

As dem dey here de post for nairaland, someone somewhere is banging their babes free of charge.

Abegi cool
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by onunwa21(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Might even die b4 de end of the show. D place I cum 4rm na taboo. No is my ans tongue
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by silversonuc(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm telling you, that kind of Money is. Except if there was no love between the spouses to begin with.

ok u win, nw dt dia is love btw u nd me, will u pls marry me?
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by williams368(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
toshmann:

grin grin grin , there are two conclusions from this post, either poverty don chop you enter bone marrow

Or

You no like your girlfriend grin

I know sone giys who would pay somebody to sleep with their gf/wive and even pat an extra for the person to take over the gf completely
Lolz grin
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by toshmann(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
no2fuks:

so you are trying to say
1.) you live in America maybe even that you are an American.

2.) that you are a millionaire

if true congrats I will accept my loss but it is unlikely.

Depends on what u mean by millionaire

I have spent more than a million dollars in the last 15months, i also owe more than $1m as i de post here grin

Nothing de happen, na Ame we dey
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by cristweeezy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maintech:

You better hurry up before your gate man go chop the miss osho free...

Bros... na joke oooh grin
no one can ever take ma babe and go scotfree... Na magun e go catch.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Omotayor123(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
silversonuc:

ok u win, nw dt dia is love btw u nd me, will u pls marry me?
Proposing.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by duality(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Forget all these answers. When such deals are being struck, you hardly have a third party involved.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by pyyxxaro: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
silversonuc:

lmaooooo bros u don burst ma head i swear, benue abi

Bros wat to do naa grin

Come on next week, would give u my second wife to test wink
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
I can allow her to sleep with the man but i won't allow her have sex with the man.

Afterall sleeping with a man in the same roon ain't bad.
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by silversonuc(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Proposing.
u got a p.m

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by silversonuc(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Bros wat to do naa grin

Come on next week, would give u my second wife to test wink
bros i wuldnt mind o, buh nt ya wife na
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by no2fuks(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
toshmann:

Depends on what u mean by millionaire

I have spent more than a million dollars in the last 15months, i also owe more than $1m as i de post here grin

Nothing de happen, na Ame we dey

na ur own better oh....

but my point is the poverty rate is too high. if you were here doing what you are doing here there is a high chance you wont be making as much money.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by EternalBeing: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
all4naija:
Terrible LIAR! angry lipsrsealed cry
"Woe unto him that call evil good and good evil..."
Have you watched the video? The recent one happened in Abuja and I live in Abuja, I know a very close friend of the girl. So, talk about what you know. You have been given to reprobate mind, repent before it's too late!

I see many here that just 2 years ago wouldn't have thought it twice before saying GOD forbid to prostituting their gf/wife, now saying no big deal. Over the years, the enemy has been relentlessly subconsciously... Indeed, it shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah than this world that is gradually accepting even bestiality.

[b]For those that are using poverty as an excuse to sell their conscience/eternalSoul, go and listen to the song "Coat of many Colours" by Dolly Patten, she said "They couldn't understand and I tried to make them that one is only poor if he sees himself as poor..." Poverty is a thing of the mind. Many eat heavy 3 square meals and yet are deceived to see themselves as poor. I pray that all the blind ones receive their sight that their eternal Souls is worth much more than what money should buy. devil brainwashed people to think they need plenty money to be important, big lie! You don't need iPhone, 4Matic Mercedez, etc.. to be relevant in your generation, what you really need is FREE inside of you. Discover the good thing in you that you can use to make the world a better place and the Generations yet unborn shall not forget you. Ask Faraday(the electricity u r using today), Ben Carlson, Rebecca Brown, Joseph in the Bible, etc... Pls, stop being shallow minded. You are created to last beyond here![/b]

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
cococandy:
cool

Exatiliy
chia chia i hav make a subsential conclusion of weddy u but am scared of ur extra-ordinary beauty
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
chuna1985:
It depends.

Some tribes in Benue already do it for their friends free if charge...
hmmm una dey flex another men tin,...if an one try am from my town EDO ur pennis will enter trouble

2 Likes

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by ddugeri(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
msmon:
Situations could make people do things they would
ordinarily not do and it’s not only in movies that such
things happen. Saturday PUNCH learned of the case of
a couple who wanted to start a business in Lagos but
had no money to do so. They approached a
businessman for help and his only condition to bail
them out was to sleep with the man’s wife. He even
said the man could witness the scene. Some Nigerians
were asked if they would let someone sleep with their
spouses in their presence for N10m.

See Responses Below, Share Your Thought:

truth is dat am gonna let him do dat for d money ...aftrall if i dnt accept d cool cash..oda guys av been straffing her for free
Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by murtalaa(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
No vagina is worth 10 million in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) by maureen546: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will never do such thing in like talk more of my wife even if it is 1tn,i will rather be poor than doing such,God forbid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why The Modern Woman Is Sad / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.