Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Minister Of External Affair Please Note This Nigeria Passport Page. Website Bad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of External Affair Please Note This Nigeria Passport Page. Website Bad. (672 Views)

Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? / Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of External Affair Please Note This Nigeria Passport Page. Website Bad. by Looklike2: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2009
minister of external affair please note this nigeria passport page. website bad.

i think the minister should ask them to redesign the national passport website. many people have complain about the design and the payment . i was told it redirect to a google payment cart.

nigeria is 140 million there should be someone who can help you design something better with good payment page. even i could do that,

please redesign that page. i saw a nigerian trry for several time making a payment. The worry is the payment look like any scam page. anyone could make that pages. if you want something pay for it. no cheap thing.

the page looks like a scam pages. please can they change it. my friend tried to make payment and he as to go to nigeria next week for to see his mother who is sick. even me too try to help him. but fear no let me put my password on the page.
Re: Minister Of External Affair Please Note This Nigeria Passport Page. Website Bad. by congoshine(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2009
Bobo mi americana,naija lo wa yi o . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Minister Of External Affair Please Note This Nigeria Passport Page. Website Bad. by Nemeziz9ja: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
~ cheesy ~

(1) (Reply)

Reps Pass Confidence Vote On Iwu / Local Printing Of N1,000 Notes To Start This Year – Nspmc Boss / The Present Generation Of National Assembly Is the Worst Ever:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.