Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,936 members, 7,824,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN (38357 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
mrrock:
There could be no other reason he boycotted the meeting, other than his not being allowed the godfather position he anticipated in APC. Good job Saraki and co!.

Say No to godfatherism.

I have the same opinion. I just hate that word 'fatherism'.

www.aftatech.com

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by aryzgreat: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
PappyMason:
What was Tinubu even thinking when he went into alliance with the north?

Tinubu has already contacted Sowore of Sahara Reporters to start pulling down this Govt and anytime soon the memo will be circulated round to his Plebeian constituents in the Southwest to stop shouting "Sai Baba" and "Change".

Useless fools who put ethnic sentiments above common sense are doomed to always being used and dumped.

Great write up man.

When a man is propelled by greed, the tangential fall is always fatal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by precious1967(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
senator saraki ll be left wit painful memories when the time comes. where're d history of those who betrayed Baba Awolowo in nigeria history today?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
LajaLaba:
Tread softly or u gonna be hack down one day.Believe me
U must be silli
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by erinalex: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blackfire:
Honestly i feel sorry for tinubu.
feel sorry for your miserable life. Without you commenting on Jagaban for just one day,u'll die.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by soldierdollar(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
why feel sorry? Some one in his mansion controlling massive wealth, beside Tinubu has always been an opposition and he is use to it, the problem is that the presidential ambition of Saraki and Atiku if at all they have is dead and buried for real.
Tinubu will use all his sophisticated mechanism to finished them off, even OBJ/Goodluck can testify on this. Tinubu is a lion

When a warrior is born in a town , a warrior is also born in another town

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Reference(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
oloriooko:
I believe in PMB.
If this post is anything to go about then, APC has been hijacked from people that thought they held the reins of leadership of the party.
I will repeat this again, you cannot make the objective of a party "wrestling power from PDP" and expect such party to perform wonders.
APC failed to develop a formidable work plan, now the party is torn into shreads by the same power it craved to possess.
Its like the super Falcons in the last world cup, expended all energy in first match and became toothless in other matches.
APC expended all its arsenal at the pools now left with virtually nothing for at the slightest touch of disagreement, the party is shaken to it's foundation.
This is a huge lesson for all, leadership is senseless without vision, APC is full of blind visionless power hungry leaders.
God bless Nigeria God bless PMB

Hmm. Some thoughtful points there.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by ajutant(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hahahahahah grin grin grin..... I hope they don't kill him so he will stay alive and see things for himself. But when I remember MKO Abiola, Bola Ige, Kudirat Abiola.... I pity Tinubu. The North is like a wild antelope, it can never be tamed especially when it comes to power. Tinubu should have known this. We have seen this before, afterall Alex Ekwueme was sidelined in a party he formed (PDP).

Tinubu should go back to lagos and continue the local politics he knows.... Federal politics has swallowed him... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by codedguy1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
If this story is true, Tinubu will watch the campaign video where he was shouting and waving a broom like an drunk Banshee screaming "certificate or no certificate, Buhari is qualified" and start to weep!

He might end up not having any Nominee in the ministerial list or Buhari might just pity him and appoint one of his nominee as minister of state of the minister of state of special duties - that would be Bisi Akande.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by godwin120alex: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hahaha@Tinubu
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by dayo23(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

what of Tinubu? Cant he go ahead and contest presidential elections since he now has super powers to stop the presidential ambitions of saraki and atiku
and who told u he is nursing presidential ambition? Keep hoping bro! Tinubu will never do that

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Esperooke(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
People Sha...... I know for real, some of the politicians fighting Tinubu now are doing that because their selfish aspirations would not see the light of the day under Tinubu, hence the will to relegate him. This indeed is not uhuru to a reasonable and progressive mind. All of them are bunch of selfish fellow. Tinubu is even still a bit fairer than Bukola and Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
guardsman:
Luke 6:43 - "A good tree can't produce bad fruit, & a bad tree can't produce good fruit".
Saraki, like father like son.
because of dis treacherous individual wit an inherited betrayal gene, our change project is in danger of derailment.
God bless d Jagaban who led d struggle to dislodge d evil hegemony dat held our nation hostage & promised to rule 4 d next 60 yrs. History will justify d just.
Low think being. keep saying thrash
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by dayo23(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
soldierdollar:

When a warrior is born in a town , a warrior is also born in another town
in politics Saraki na boy near Tinubu, get that into your head

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Blackfire(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
erinalex:
feel sorry for your miserable life. Without you commenting on Jagaban for just one day,u'll die.

my life is good not miserable? Atleast i ride 2 cars, mazda 2002, and honda pilot 2004...am expecting my honda CRV 2005 black colour. I am a self employed dealing on building materials.
I speak 3 international languages with 'friends' outside.
I am building my own house remaining roofing...let me stop here.
Now this is what i meant by been sorry for tinubu.. After all he put in to make apc a reality, other power broker are treating him lke a fo.ol.
Now try an abuse me one more time , pls , pls i beg u, pls.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by 9jatatafo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Too many king makers in APC. Jagaban, you saw the future and you avoided a fight. But I for like see how these men fit throw punches ooo. The worst is that these men all have health issues.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by 9jatatafo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blackfire:

my life is good not miserable? Atleast i ride 2 cars, mazda 2002, and honda pilot 2004...am expecting my honda CRV 2005 black colour. I am a self employed dealing on building materials.
I speak 3 international languages with 'friends' outside.
I am building my own house remaining roofing...let me stop here.
Now this is what i meant by been sorry for tinubu.. After all he put in to make apc a reality, other power broker are treating him lke a fo.ol.
Now try an abuse me one more time , pls , pls i beg u, pls.

Thanks for the response for that NL. I just wonder how some people in this forum tend to use abusive words and run people they don't known from Adam down.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Macelliot(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellowbars don't deserve dis punishment , its not fair.

Yellowbars shld beg fayose, he's d only man dat can redeem u all from dis political suicide.
Funny! What's that pics on you profile??
So disgusting...
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by AtlanticBreeze: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
and who told u he is nursing presidential ambition? Keep hoping bro! Tinubu will never do that
So Tinubu does not want to be president? But he was scheming to get the VP slot during the elections
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Macelliot:
Funny! What's that pics on you profile?? So disgusting...
Do u wanna beg now?
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by dayo23(f): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Blackfire:

hope u know it is the political relevance that breeds that wealth? And if a staunched politician is rendered useless... He is like a general who is been retired.. He becomes a paper tiger, i get am before.
Pls tell me u understand what am saying.
Tinubu controls the office of the VP, Governors in the west, Senators, HRM both state and federal, state like lagos way b the richest state is under his control, tell me what I don't know bro. Did u know what GEJ promise to give him for his 2nd term that he rejected? Bro relax Tinubu is Tinubu. Saraki might be smiling now but watchout he knows were and wen to strike back.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by soldierdollar(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
in politics Saraki na boy near Tinubu, get that into your head

And Tinubu was sleeping when Saraki shamed his candidate ?
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by ayindejimmy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Enough of all these silly propaganda from The Sun.
Only Members of APC's NEC were called to the meeting. What position is Tinubu holding that he should attend. As at now he is not holding any political office. Oyegun said it that there are certain ppl that shuld av assume their duties but they nt been elected. Was Atiku, Fasola, Amaechi, Fayemi, Ngige or Ogbonaya Onu there? Why so much noise abt Tinubu? The ppl that need to attend are ppl directly involved.
When APC inaugurates its NEC then ppl like Tinubu can start attending such meetings
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by erinalex: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellowbars don't deserve dis punishment , its not fair.

Yellowbars shld beg fayose, he's d only man dat can redeem u all from dis political suicide.
And who will redeem the igbos from the political Wildernees the find themself? Stop talking as if you like Saraki,remember that Saraki is a northerner or are u now in love with the north,simply because of ur ENVY towards our Lion of Bourdilion?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by dayo23(f): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

So Tinubu does not want to be president? But he was scheming to get the VP slot during the elections
scheming in what way? You have no proof he was actually scheming. He was more focus on Buhari winning the primary. Elections
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by dayo23(f): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
erinalex:
And who will redeem the igbos from the political Wildernees the find themself? Stop talking as if you like Saraki,remember that Saraki is a northerner or are u now in love with the north,simply because of ur ENVY towards our Lion of Bourdilion?
Abeg help me ask am! Pure hatred that all I see.
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
erinalex:
www.nairaland.com/2426896/southwest-must-beg-us#35484780
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by enzony(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:
once yorubas are against u politically your own don be, they are expert at been opposition and they control the media. Trust me Buhari wouldn't wana thread on this.

I think you are very correct. Yorubas are too good in opposition politics and this administration will start receiving fires from the Yoruba-Lagos media. But it's vey good for our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Akolawole(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
Since my younger days , [b]I have known tinubu to be hated by 70% of yorubas.. I now heard he his now our FAV ..... oh gosh
we Yorubas need serious orientation , Nothing good can come out of tinubu[/b]

When was that your 'younger' years?

When did Tinubu even start partisan politics?
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Onyiridike(f): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
dayo23:

STOP this nonsense already. If Tinubu has any power beyond SW, why didn't he anoint a yoruba man the presidential candidate under APC?

Don't tell me Tinubu would reject the position of a president, if it is given to him? He simply cannot become one because he does not have the political will to attain that feat.

How can CPC outsmart ACN in the new APC by producing the presidential candidate (Buhari) if Tinubu has anything in his brain?

Are you telling us that ALL yorubas in APC have no presidential ambition?

Your people always mistake treachery for wisdom.

The North have used your people to regain power, period.

You can continue to hope that Buhari dies so that Osibanjo takes over the seat of power. It seems, that is the ONLY reason why your people voted Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Aliki(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rapsainot:
Since my younger days , I have known tinubu to be hated by 70% of yorubas.. I now heard he his now our FAV ..... oh gosh
we Yorubas need serious orientation , Nothing good can come out of tinubu

You're probably a Yoruba from Benin Republic....you're on your own o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Dressed Like Sheik (Photo) / Surviving Soldiers Accuse Military Authorities Of Procuring Obsolete Weapons / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.