Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN (38356 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by damoobaba: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2015
so Tinubu na still learner
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by justmenoni: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2015
That's Nairaland for u,it's either u join their cabal or ignore ur post hitting Fp...reason why my friend opt out of Nairaland and joining Linda ikeji...

quote author=Dharniel post=35480641]and somebody posted this on NL before the OP buh this got to FP, not fair...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by Blackfire(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
dayo23:
Tinubu controls the office of the VP, Governors in the west, Senators, HRM both state and federal, state like lagos way b the richest state is under his control, tell me what I don't know bro. Did u know what GEJ promise to give him for his 2nd term that he rejected? Bro relax Tinubu is Tinubu. Saraki might be smiling now but watchout he knows were and wen to strike back.

is like u dont know the NORTH. why do u think they wanted that power so bad? Have u ever heard the story about the frog and the scorpion?
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by pus20: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
You most illiterate. Here is tinubu. He as no supporter. Do you see anyone around him.

No. Tinubu is just someone who tells lies
Do you see yoruba people around tinubu. No
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by pus20: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by 1adewoye: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sunofgod:
TINUBU IS STILL LICKING HIS WOUNDS

(Buhari wicked ohh,) grin

This Tinubu rumours-mongering don tire me o. Na only him be the party or the party can't do without him? APC don become one-man show?
Re: Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN by hidee20(m): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
“Also, it is important to let you know that everybody in the party is united on two issues which are party supremacy and the need to ensure that this government delivers its cam­paign promises.”

Saraki and Dogara are just getting to know this......I laff in spanish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Dressed Like Sheik (Photo) / We Paid NASS 17B Naira To Have 2015 Budget Passed.- Okonjo Iweala / Doctored Video Of Wike’s Defection To APC Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.