Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo (49152 Views)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by OmoEziokwu: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's why I always laugh at blacks who like to attribute every slight from someone of another race as racism. Not making an excuse for racism, but come on guys, look at this and reflect.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by femiranking28(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
#armymustpay
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by feedburner(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rotjijatau:
This is the case that is in the airwaves of every radio station in Jos. My fellow Josites can attest to that.

This young man named Pam is the youth leader of state lowcost in Jos. He went to the ATM to withdraw 100,000naira for his house rent. He was the only person that the ATM paid leaving others stranded, so the military men needed money urgently & they ask him to give them the 100,000naira and come to their base in sector 6 the following day to collect his money, but the man could not give them because he has something very important to do with the money(house rent). So the military guys beat the hell out of him and collected the cash. When the STF commander Major Gen. Chris Enete was called on a life program on Silverbird 93.7fm Jos, he said they should please come to his office at the STF headquarters so that he will take appropriate sanction on those military men involved because it is what he described as indiscipline. He also promised that the guy's money will be refunded to him and the military will also take full responsibility of his medical bill. He is currently on admission at Parkview hospital opp. Solomon Lar Amusement Park.

Nairalanders, what is your take?

my take: welcome to the abominable damnation, the zoological republic. where army who should be busy protecting the territorial integrity are busy extorting and beating up civilians.

grin...eziokwu chineke, let's continue...grin
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Smithkline555: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Indiscipline at its peak. This is totally unacceptable.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Kendumazy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
This's unfair.. Very very unfair..
I really hope Nigeria gets it right one day..
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by cupidhero(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Useless soldiers.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by carzola(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
nothing graphic here....
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by whitestar01(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
original wickedness
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by HopeAlive14(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Let them go vent their anger on Boko Haram instead of defenseless civilians.
This is military brutality.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by blackprowler: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nigerian soldiers were brought up to believe Nigeria as conquered territory and the people as "bloody civilians" who are less than them. This is how a Nigerian soldier is trained. Africa is a jungle. Nigeria is a jungle. I wish the Bokos could kill them more as they're not our protectors; they're our oppressors
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Prince081: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
This government promised us CHANGE. This is definitely not the change we voted for. Empty promises just to grab power as if they were prepared. Nigerians, please watch and Pray.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Those army guys shld go to sambisa
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by geryque(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
I heard the story and I listened to the programme, it was the stf media officer that was called not the commandant, and on rhythm fm93.7,it was reported that the incident happened at a barand the sum involved was #150,000
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by seedorfg(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
before na police now na soldier, in short gbogbo won ti sinwin
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by stepo707: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
what a sick country!
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by bigiyaro(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
DULLARDipo:
How are you sure the military did this? Where's the source? Well, things like this can only happen in a country ruled by a DULLARD
in d land of blind men, d one eyed man is king. I hope u can decypher d meanin wit ur amoeba brain.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
what the fvck?
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by naturally: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mediva:
awwww. that's disgusting. I promised myself never to open anything graphic again. I forgive myself though. boi get well soon.
you must have opened a very horrible one before. Sorry
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
NeilOssai:
JUST LIKE dAT!!!!.. U sure say na so e happen
You are a big fat fool
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by M4gunners: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is unacceptable for my money kwa? Anyway dem Oga dey power so small small we go enter back to degree 4.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I don't believe it really happened like that; I think there is more to this...
You are an I.diot
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by pumbamiks(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dis is ma community...ooo
shocked
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by tellwisdom: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its not fatal undecided
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Abi na..lol

Mediva:
nawa for u ooo, u no even allow the comment land. na so the thing do u reach?
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by monchizy: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
This is a barbaric act frm dose touts, thieves, and razzites. The NA chief should take drastic actions on that....
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by NeilOssai(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You are a big fat fool
.....ur name says it all dat u re a Cow.....Animal!!!!!
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by Angelahoney: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
cnnamoko:
until army man beat you, you will never know police is your friend.

Ehen..........
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
iidibaraya:
In Jos youth use to find soldiers trouble so don't blame them for u don't know what is the source of that issue
Here is another foool

1 Like

Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by siraj1402(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
DULLARDipo:
How are you sure the military did this? Where's the source? Well, things like this can only happen in a country ruled by a DULLARD
and only a citizen DULLARD(dipo)brain can reason this way.
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by otabuko(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
This is change. Change we asked for, change we have
word of the e pluribus unum!
Re: See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
NeilOssai:
.....ur name says it all dat u re a Cow.....Animal!!!!!
E pain you? Sorry EWUUU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers / Fact Check: Did INEC Record The Same Results For Bauchi And Gombe States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.