Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) (98556 Views)

Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dey there
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
only small girls judge a guy based on his phones..

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by asumo12: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
He attends a white garment Church & yet, he beats his girlfriend daily,
Can I call him "Cele-bobo on the beat"

#JustAsking

3 Likes

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by peeparty(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
That my kind of dude.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
That's his business phone. He should have an iPhone 6 somewhere. maybe in his pocket
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by sdindan: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
May be he doesn't know how to use a smart phone only manage by his assistants,
So nigga don't tell me he doesn't use Twitter.
Oya insult mi.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by valmunich(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
msmon:
Listen, a rich man can always use anything. In fact, he can use Nokia 3310 in public, it doesn't matter because his real worth is very obvious.

What do think, most of this so called big phone can't last long on call and they're also very vulnerable.

Gbagbe, I no get money, make I still no get package... I'm neither Otedola nor Dangote.
That last line tho' grin
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by kcynho(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
[size=15pt] DON'T JUDGE BY THE LOOK OF THOSE PHONES OH,THE MIGHT COST MORE THAN U THINK O!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by NifemiOlu(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why would he want to use a phone that can be hacked easily?

2 Likes

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Sweetyie(f): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by niceguy7(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Phone is nothing.....no be phone go make u big boy or girl undecided

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by kindnyce(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
USUALLY,,ITS THEBROKEASS GUY THAT ALWAYS WANT TO SHOW-OFF

WETN CONCERN BIG MAN WITH BIG N EXPENSIVE PHONES?

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by ilerry007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Has long as I can get bank alert on any fone what else do I need

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dude has actually upgraded the phones. Worked with Forte Oil a while back, he came to the office and his phones were worse than this.. Simplicity is a Gift

2 Likes

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by bikerboy1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
I see a rich guy that is not technologically advanced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice one cheesy unlike mrcork who make noise like craze person about his wealth on nl cheesy he wont just let us hear word.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by niceguy7(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bosville:
Thats how ReaL ballers Roll..
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise..
No be lie..

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by dhardline(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
With the way spy apps get attached to downloaded files this days,anybody who wants to keep his life totally ptivate and unaccessible to hackers will certainly go for this kind of simple phones.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Interesting.
You are missing you FTC position these days what's happening?

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by uzo200(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
end time
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
He's not a very smart billionaire. He's not the tech type that deals on electronic trading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nothing like designer hello. Hello is hello period

2 Likes

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
bikerboy1:
I see a rich guy that is not technologically advanced.

Solid explanation!

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Armstrong34(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
God bless d guy for dis post.....no b our celebrities wey dey live fake life .....dem dey use wetin dear hands no reach.....dem dey wear gold chains yet dem dey in debt.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Maintech: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nice
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by callmenow: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Otedola is a Luddite. Smart phones makes for a smart future. He does not get it. He is a billionaire because of the oil subsidy scam. However, he is going down. Checkout dangote and Adenuga phones. The difference is clear.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by doskie(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I said it before, you use big cars and big phones doesn't 'tag' you rich. empty barrel makes a hell of noise.

small phone with billions of naira control.

This are people who knows the value of their money and how to maintain it. You can't see them driving Lamborghini and that's why they will forever remain rich cool
internet.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I said it before, you use big cars and big phones doesn't 'tag' you rich. empty barrel makes a hell of noise.

small phone with billions of naira control.

This are people who knows the value of their money and how to maintain it. You can't see them driving Lamborghini and that's why they will forever remain rich cool

see poverty talking, why were the cars built if its not meant for someone to buy, if otedola chose to be simple that's ok
i want to use an iPhone [the latest one] inside my Lamborghini.

FYI, that guy own a yacht

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
CharlieMaria:
You are missing you FTC position these days what's happening?

Zoning formular is in place now. It will be zoned back to me soon. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by amnesty7: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I said it before...These are people who know the value of their money and how to maintain it. You can't see them driving Lamborghini and that's why they will forever remain rich cool
Exactly! All those slow and steady wealthy people that would remain rich for decades till they pass away. Unlike our hasty generation who must show off.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3 / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.