Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) (98819 Views)

Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together / Photos: Billionaire Femi Otedola Kisses His Mother On The Lips During Visit / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
wristwatch:

My brother, well said. I even heard dangote's phone is a nokia touch light brand.
even bill gate don't spend lavishly
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
even bill gate don't spend lavishly

Am telling u. When u have good spending habit, some ladies will say oh! He is stingy. Apart from his multimillionaire house @ miami, others houses he stays belong to microsoft and he only has two cars. Imagine!

Though the other sophisticated things he owns are yatch, chopper and jet.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by NewsINigeria(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by kikesblog(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by no2fuks(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
most people buy phones they cant operate some ordinary people use multiple phones for no good reason
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by dozymars(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
What's your take?

But he has the most expensive Yatch, he forgot his real phone there.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by vislabraye(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
MAJOLAUTOS:
While the comments here are valid, it is disappointing that none has pointed towards "security". Do you know that the more applications and services installed on your "state-of-the-art" phone, the more security vulnerabilities the phone would have? For an elite like Otedola, security of his private data would be one of his major concerns, subsequently the phone- the only thing that can be performed on it is "voice" not data. And the phone, if I remember, has an in-built encryption.

Good point.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
redcliff:

Liar! Broke arse

Hahahahahaha, I c ya fake watch and sneakers which am sure cleared your acct bro. U can't even hustle hard to buy the OG. 'r u less than broke grin? Common try harder. U can do it. Hahahahah
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Am telling u. When u have good spending habit, some ladies will say oh! He is stingy. Apart from his multimillionaire house @ miami, others houses he stays belong to microsoft and he only has two cars. Imagine!

Though the other sophisticated things he owns are yatch, chopper and jet.
anything this set of ppl buy with their money, it must be very important and useful to them if we make a research. bill gate can't buy iPhone 6 gold that's worth 3m including dangote.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I said it before, you use big cars and big phones doesn't 'tag' you rich. empty barrel makes a hell of noise.

small phone with billions of naira control.

This are people who knows the value of their money and how to maintain it. You can't see them driving Lamborghini and that's why they will forever remain rich cool

Guy try to reason nauu..

Do you think that Mark Zuckerberg who can buy Otedola's whole family is not using a top end phone? Otedola is using this because he is probably not too tech savvy.

Do you know any poor man that owns a Lamborghini?!!

Some folks dull, Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by MNDY(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
I, as a matter of fact, don't fancy expensive, stylish, excellently-performing BUT quick battery-consuming phones subjecting one to the slavery of charging!
---
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by darediamond(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
If you know and understand down to the roots, the main benefits in living a simple life or in others simplifying your lifestyle, then you'll that there is nothing special in no way about Otedola's phone in that picture.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by ooshinibos: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
smartphone takes up a lot of time , that we rich don't use it ..
smartphone is for the poor ...and only makes the manufacturer's rich
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by braine(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why would you judge someone with the kind of phone they use?? Its just ridiculous!
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by jossy26: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Billionaires loves durability, those high end phones ain't durable, they can crash anytime, they wouldn't want to miss an important call. If a billionaire buy something very expensive, he sure knows thhat thing will last for long, they know how money works, they don't just buy to show off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
I used to work for a company where Prof Pat Utomi was the Chairman. When we come to d Island to have one on one meetings with him I noticed that his 2 mobile phones were BlackBerry Curve 2. People, this was in 2013!
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by techmart(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
yes you are right. phone controlling billions. ..
ladies check my signature too and comment.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Raylight2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
when I become a billionaire, I'll get Nokia reproduce Nokia 3310 specially for me.2 of it will do
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Certifiedboss: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
What's your take?

Besides judging a guy by his phone . We should know most of these big shots use this simple and very small phones that doesn't have Internet connection so avoid traceability and being hacked in to
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Afritop(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's only small girls and naive guys that judge people according to the phone's they carry
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by BlackBaron: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
There are many layers to a man...than his phone, car. His property portfolio may be enough to feed an entire country for x days yet maintains a simple phone. When you run an operation,business or a manager for example, you'd rather choose a phone with reliability than a high end device with paltry battery life.Not always applicable though.

Beyond his phone, his home is probably rigged out with B&O sound systems, home automation, et al.
His car is probably an unarmoured model or an exotic kind with spec'ed up options.

So no, only silly females would rate you at the first sight of a phone.

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Well said bro!!

If you are more than 35 years old and still have to prove your worth to people through your phones, clothes, shoes, jewelries, cars, gadgets e.t.c., you still have a long way to go in life and need to sit up!!

Your situation is even worse if you still boast of your parents' wealth or accomplishments angry angry angry

Dr. Hazard (2015) cool

agarawu23:
I said it before, you use big cars and big phones doesn't 'tag' you rich. empty barrel makes a hell of noise.

small phone with billions of naira control.

This are people who knows the value of their money and how to maintain it. You can't see them driving Lamborghini and that's why they will forever remain rich cool

3 Likes

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by martineverest(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
very funny...once saw a male cleaner at first bank using iphone 6 plus...just smhh for him
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
DrHazard:
Well said bro!!

If you are more than 35 years old and still have to prove your worth to people through your phones, clothes, shoes, jewelries, cars, gadgets e.t.c., you still have a long way to go in life and need to sit up!!

Your situation is even worse if you still boast of your parents' wealth or accomplishments angry angry angry

Dr. Hazard (2015) cool

fact bro cool
@bolded makes a lot of sense
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
martineverest:
very funny...once saw a male cleaner at first bank using iphone 6 plus...just smhh for him
lol

1 Like

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by martineverest(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
same. nnairalanders praising him for his simplicity are still same ppl dat praise olamide and co for displaying dia wealth...nigerians and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by redcliff: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahahahaha, I c ya fake watch and sneakers which am sure cleared your acct bro. U can't even hustle hard to buy the OG. 'r u less than broke grin? Common try harder. U can do it. Hahahahah

Lol. Only if you knew better...
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by dotsdavidson(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dangote was at LBS for a lecture two years back. He came with an old Escalade Jeep. These guys don't make so much noise.
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by wizemoney(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Those small phones are more secured...... I use one of those as my direct line..... its not a matter been a billionaire
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Adekazzy(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
don't say so do you know how much does phones may cost?
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by bewla(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
but shoe get size
Re: The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) by Skoopy(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Otedola's phone is probably a custom made phone and hence may even worth more than an iPhone in cash however simple it may appear. So please don't be deceived by its looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.