Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) (3686 Views)

President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack / Moroccan King Calls President Buhari On Phone, Congratulates Him On Safe Return / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by carzola(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
arbitter:

That girl disabled her twitter ages ago. Someone easily made a new one with her name just like the tons of Facebook pages with her name and other popular Nigerians. That's just what your Nigerian youths are good at doing, impersonating and character assassination and probably using these fake profiles to scam others.
i know APC and the office of the presidency are struggling to deny this, buh dont worry, e go hook unah..

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Mznaett: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
k
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Ibsgal(f): 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
arbitter:

That girl disabled her twitter ages ago. Someone easily made a new one with her name just like the tons of Facebook pages with her name and other popular Nigerians. That's just what your Nigerian youths are good at doing, impersonating and character assassination and probably using these fake profiles to scam others.

If that is the case, then it is a more digestible one than that sham of a tweet.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Humorclux: 12:26am On Jul 05, 2015
childfucker? Her dad is a pedophile. A nigga who drill holes in the ass of little kids.
Now tell me who is the real childfucker
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Enahi(f): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Ibsgal:
How old is this chick? Her parents needs to censor her twitter account, she's making statements that make her look like an uncouth specimen. You're the effing daughter of a head of state, you should know that making such ridiculous comments could spark diplomatic crisis between nations?
Cause diplomatic crisis ko, diplomatic crisis ni. Zahra is not important as far Nigerian politics and world politics is concerned. She is irrelevant.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Ibsgal(f): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Enahi:
Cause diplomatic crisis ko, diplomatic crisis ni. Zahra is not important as far Nigerian politics and world politics is concerned. She is irrelevant.

??
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Omotayor123(f): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
She's on point. I saw nothing wrong with her post.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Enahi(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ibsgal:

??
Do I need to lecture you about diplomacy? To you I guess Zahra is important, to me She is not. For goodness sake She is the daughter of the President, She is not the President neithet is She the Vice President . Make the girl no talk again because She be Buhari pikin, you guys are sick in the head.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Ibsgal(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Enahi:
Do I need to lecture you about diplomacy? To you I guess Zahra is important, to me She is not. For goodness sake She is the daughter of the President, She is not the President neithet is She the Vice President . Make the girl no talk again because She be Buhari pikin, you guys are sick in the head.

It has nothing to do with whether she's an important political factor or not, and since you've failed to see that, I don't think that you are capable of lecturing anyone on anything.

Sick in the head? You sound like a two year old coming here hurling insults, if you are unable to express your views without the need for unsolicited contempt, then I'll candidly suggest that you should stay off the net, better yet do not quote me.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Enahi(f): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ibsgal:

It has nothing to do with whether she's an important political factor or not, and since you've failed to see that, I don't think that you are capable of lecturing anyone on anything.

Sick in the head? You sound like a two year old coming here hurling insults, if you are unable to express your views without the need for unsolicited contempt, then I'll candidly suggest that you should stay off the net, better yet do not quote me.
You see how daft you are, my previous comment made it clear thàt Zahra's comment won't cause any diplomatics crisis and you fool came here to type thrash, you must be her slave because I don't see why attach so much importance to her comment on twitter. Now run fool.
Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Ibsgal(f): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Enahi:
You see how daft you are, my previous comment made it clear thàt Zahra's comment won't cause any diplomatics crisis and you fool came here to type thrash, you must be her slave because I don't see why attach so much importance to her comment on twitter. Now run fool.

Your statement didn't clarify jack, you simply stated an opinion, misguided as it was, it was your opinion. If you're actually aware of what is going on, you'll realize that the comment that was made on that twitter account caused quite a frenzy. And that tweet was a response to another where "she" alluded that President Jammeh is a child effer. And it is a big deal, because if it wasn't, her father would not have to stepped out and claim that the tweets were not hers, but I'm guessing you also don't know this. I can't argue with an e-flogger like you, people like that have much to say without saying anything substantial. If you can't present facts, don't resort to e-flogging, it is unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Calls President Obama #childfuckers ( Photo ) by Enahi(f): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ibsgal:

Your statement didn't clarify jack, you simply stated an opinion, misguided as it was, it was your opinion. If you're actually aware of what is going on, you'll realize that the comment that was made on that twitter account caused quite a frenzy. And that tweet was a response to another where "she" alluded that President Jammeh is a child effer. And it is a big deal, because if it wasn't, her father would not have to stepped out and claim that the tweets were not hers, but I'm guessing you also don't know this. I can't argue with an e-flogger like you, people like that have much to say without saying anything substantial. If you can't present facts, don't resort to e-flogging, it is unbecoming.
Who am I e-flogging? I haven't even done nothing to you yet and you are complaining. Caused quite a frenzy my a**. Y'all crazy set of people, seriously I am not interested anymore in what the President and his family does. Y'all bunch of disappointment, I still insist that her comment is not enough to cause diplomatic row. Why am I even arguing with you sef, say hello to the dull one and his family for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Two Stubborn Men Block Each Other On A Road (photos) / NIGERIA @ 59: Okowa Urges Nigerians To Rekindle Hope In The Nation / Bishop David Oyedepo Vs Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.