Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record (5653 Views)

Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) / For Those Complaining Abt Buhari Appointments,see This GEJ Record Breaking Appts / Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2015
sluggish dullard

Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by samplegirl(f): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2015
zizytd:

U haven't asked urself, why will bh suddenly reappear, I thought u said he was bh. I remain on my stand, some pple in last government know abt bh.

I will answer you in plain and holy simplicity.

America made Osama but he grew out of hand.

Odili made the likes of ASARI but he grew out of hand.

Obj made Fayose but can't control him any more.

To give monkey water is easy but to collect the cup back is a day job.

Who made this statement. '' ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS ATTACK ON MY PEOPLE ''

By the time we get to know how made that statement we will be helping ourselves with the clue of who was / was not behind boko haram.

Nigerians said Jonathan failed to tell them who was behind boko haram, let buhari do it now please.
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by Caseless: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2015
denko:
Today Six suicide Bomber attack Maduguri and many fear dead. this is the first time we are having 6 suicide bombers attacking simultaneously in one day. thanks to change
over 10 blew themselves up in various locations in Kano on that deadly Friday. Most of their deadly attacks were carried out under gej. By God's grace, 15000 Nigerians won't die or millions won't be displaced again before they(bono haram) are nipped in the bud.
Re: For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record by bencarson007(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Kidididi201:

Aboki...What do you sabi??

WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS OF BUHARI SO FAR:1. He showed us pictures of himself fastening his shoelace and stepping into his cow farm.2. He showed us pictures of himself standing like a gateman and waiting for David Cameron in London.3. He showed us pictures of himself sitting next to Obama at the G7 Summit, wearing headphones and secretly listening to "Baa Turenchi".4. He showed pictures of himself alighting a golf cart and shaking hands with a man at the G7 summit.5. He invited pro-Lawan senators to the ICC for a bowl of gworo while national assembly elections were in session.6. He showed us pictures of himself and his son at his cow farm while Boko Haram was slitting the throats of his citizens in Maiduguri.7. The same day suicide bombers were detonating at Maiduguri markets, Buhari was receiving a chieftancy title in Daura.8. He ordered the construction of a helipad in his hometown of Daura. His very FIRST capital project as president.9. He granted independence to the Republic of West Germany and elected Michelle (from Destiny's Child) as the president.10. He showed us pictures of himself breaking his Ramadan fast at Aso Rock, holding a microphone at his 10-seater dining table .......... Infact,Buharis name is DULLARD-DINHO!!

Enyi wokem
Nwanem madu

My brother
Please school that hausa boy
He no know anything

All they know is one direction

Nzobu Nzobu
Enyi ba en yi
Nzo bu
Enyi ba en yi

That's all they know

School him well
I dey ur back

I greet u

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Biafran Flag / Anambra Poll: INEC May Employ Manual Voting As Hope Fades For Electronic Voting / Defection: Ebonyi Assembly Speaker, Lawmakers Challenge Court’s Jurisdiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.