Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] (86670 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) / Nigerian Born American Model Agu Ukaogo Flaunts His Eggplants In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Na who be the mad Yoruba guy wey dey go inside this kind yeye public borehole?

5 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2015
shadowkings:
hahahahahaahahaha come to think of it she fit get point ooh,,,anyways thats none of my business....any gay inthe house to help us confirm because i know say all this babes go begin form virgin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol!!so Yoruba boys are now indian men.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nemesis99(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2015
what's wrong with this old disgusting prostitute? fc me yur daughter's contact make I arrange Hw to blast her and she go tell u I'm an exemption. oloriburuku obirin
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
cossy is right tho!
Yoruba guys are 'TWO MINUTES MEN' smiley
EDO GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS grin

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by martineverest(m): 12:35am On Jul 05, 2015
dis idiot don finish my brodas from south west............oya,yoruba men show her d stuffs u guys re made of.prove her wrong
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 05, 2015
vimi:
Odi egwu!!! Tribal e-war has begun grin

She iis right tho, abokii got the biggest lipsrsealed

r y gay grin
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by ngmgeek(m): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small Manhood

Any woman who has taken all the abunna she has taken in her sorry life will call an iroko tree small. None Sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by GentleToks(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2015
CSTR2:
Look at this nitwit convulsing and lying over a simple joke made by a woman.
na which kind women dey date una sef? Those women must have incredibly low standards.

I am just like my brother Fani Kayode bleeping shit out of your Igbo sisters. They love and prefer us over u honestly.

Lol!!!! Did you just say ladies with low standards...... Seriously!! You know what, Nairaland is a platform where we all become levellers; Nairaland gives you an opportunity to chat with people you have always dream of becoming in the future but due to your stupidity, you couldn't smell it...

The only good thing Igbo ladies told me abt their male counterparts is how you guys could go to an extreme miles to spoil them with all sort of gifts while you and your fellow Igbos(mugus) ll be wearing rags on the streets in South West.

However, we Yorubas are holding your igbo ladies down Bruv with our swags and efficy. We only dump them when it's time for marriage....

Ode, What is big deal in sharing my xperience here with tapping guys not dimwit like you? I didn't mention names like my brother.

4 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by NemzySeries(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I won't blame her.. She has fvcked evry male in d western nigeria
Hahahahahahahahaha.....remember say we dey WEST AFRICA Too Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo grin
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by NemzySeries(m): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2015
jantofubu:
who is she?
D Samaritan Woman frm naija
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2015
NemzySeries:

Hahahahahahahahaha.....remember say we dey WEST AFRICA Too Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo grin
lol dah means ur hod sef small na
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by NemzySeries(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2015
Wen dey call u OLOSHO nw u'll b vexing but U've not done anyfin different frm an olosho sha..
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:

So u are still uo at this unGodly hour
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol complaining about small dik but can she even handle a big one .. With her smallish frame lol girls be claiming big tings since the days of EVE
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Caution30: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Old mama!
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

So u are still uo at this unGodly hour
yes lala. Am kinda bored u knw
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by shurlermoz(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
cossy is right tho!

Hehehehe!
How many you don f.uck?!
Up to 6 zeroes?

3 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
yes lala. Am kinda bored u knw

Ur always bored
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ur always bored
maybe cuz I dnt hav anyone to talk to
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
maybe cuz I dnt hav anyone to talk to
Talk to God
Kneel down n communicate with him , instead of derailing

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 1:03am On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Talk to God
Kneel down n communicate with him , instead of derailing
am gona do dat today in church...

1 Like

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Rexnegro(m): 1:04am On Jul 05, 2015
jantofubu:
who is she?
Mama ajasco
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by NemzySeries(m): 1:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
If I hear....ma lineage & bearing no get anytin to do wit yoruba...#BENUE #TIV
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2015
NemzySeries:

If I hear....ma lineage & bearing no get anytin to do wit yoruba...#BENUE #TIV
ok
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by haul: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2015
As a yoruba guy, all I can do is scoff, no educated guy will come argue this cuz its not plausible to any homo sapien
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Rexnegro(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2015
glimpse33:
cossy is right tho!
Why not try yoruba men ursef and get ur own facts
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Donmichaelz(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2015
wats up with Igbo girls and prostitution? afrocandy,maheeda,Tonto,etc

2 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by CSTR2: 1:11am On Jul 05, 2015
GentleToks:

I am just like my brother Fani Kayode bleeping shit out of your Igbo sisters. They love and prefer us over u honestly.

Lol!!!! Did you just say ladies with low standards...... Seriously!! You know what, Nairaland is a platform where we all become levellers; Nairaland gives you an opportunity to chat with people you have always dream of becoming in the future but due to your stupidity, you couldn't smell it...

The only good thing Igbo ladies told me abt their male counterparts is how you guys could go to an extreme miles to spoil them with all sort of gifts while you and your fellow Igbos(mugus) ll be wearing rags on the streets in South West.

However, we Yorubas are holding your igbo ladies down Bruv with our swags and efficy. We only dump them when it's time for marriage....

Ode, What is big deal in sharing my xperience here with tapping guys not dimwit like you? I didn't mention names like my brother.

Are you kidding me? Because of what one woman said?
You are a loser. Any woman that date you must be a loser as well.

9 Likes

Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by prosperng: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by John5117: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2015
#EveryDay XMAS....FREE CANDIES....uP 0R dOwN...Doggy or CowBoy.....U NO GO CHOP....#KETAN JO
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Afrocandy is a disgusting pig.. every statement she makes shouldn't be taken to heart.
Re: Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2015
GentleToks:

Your mate are busy making money with their business ideas and are useful to their family and you are busy fukin peoples wife, after you say that Igbo people that is doing well in their businesses are ritualist,419ners etc,go and look at yourself on the mirror and have a life

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.