Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Video: Remember When Genevieve Tried To Sing? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video: Remember When Genevieve Tried To Sing? (549 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija / Why Genevieve Nnaji Was Dropped From AMAA 2016 Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Remember When Genevieve Tried To Sing? by Mcwrath02: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
About ten years ago, Nollywood superstar Genevieve Nnaji caught the music bug and decided to release an album. The album, titled ‘One Logologo Line,’ was released in 2005.

Then at the height of her fame as an actress, Genny, as she’s popularly called, sought to leverage on her star status and branch into music. Unfortunately, the music venture was a colossal failure, at least in Nigeria.

Watch video of the ‘hit’ song of the album, No More, below:
http://farabale.co/2015/07/02/video-remember-when-genevieve-tried-to-sing/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d9YC24mK7k
Re: Video: Remember When Genevieve Tried To Sing? by GIYAZZ(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yeah I remember! And I remember tha video too! Lol grin

I was a very little kid when this song was kicking the airwaves and blessing TV Stations especially Music Africa. And I had a crush on Genevieve then, hence anything she did I followed up and loved it! cheesy

Wow! Time flies and this woman never grows old.
Y'all can't believe how old I was then when this song came out and how old I am now. Lemme give you a clue; Lol, I couldn't spell the word "exercise" then. gringrin

I Love you Genny. kiss

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Video: Remember When Genevieve Tried To Sing? by K9blunt(f): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Yea I remember one actually 'no more crying" thingy

It was an epic failure, glad for her she's sticking to what she knows best..... Acting!

Ps.....not hating sha.
Re: Video: Remember When Genevieve Tried To Sing? by aAK1(m): 1:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Way better than tonto

1 Like

Re: Video: Remember When Genevieve Tried To Sing? by GIYAZZ(m): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2015
aAK1:
Way better than tonto
Yeah. Way better!
Cc; Lalasticlala na grin

(1) (Reply)

‘film Festival Will Attract Multi-million Naira Investments To Nigeria’ / Anansewa- Cry Of A Woman-a Short Movie By A Nairalander / It's Epic The wet dream of comic lovers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.