Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! (73742 Views)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by rezzy: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
ckmayoca:
Non of u will do all what u ve said. The worse u guys wld do is lock up at police station, shout and create scene, punch the perso and beat the person up, no one is gonna kill anyone abeg joor.

Exactly my thought.

I would ask what led to that and ask him/her never to do that again
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by silent10(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'd go the school,kidnap the teacher that did this,do the same thing to his kids and do this to him,his belongings:
dat's cruel, d person kids got ntin 2 do with dis. u wil nt b different 4rm d person who did dis.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Phrank10001(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am short of words 2 wat ill do...
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by GOALGATE: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
I will use moses law
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by clevop11: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
deanoffaculty:
I won't do anything but I will not wait till God will judge that person........I will judge him/her by myself.
I will ask my little girl to explain what happened and I will ask the person too. Whether the person guilty or not is not my business. I will not kill the person cos Bible says 'thou shall not kill' but I will arrange two hefty guys to tie the hands and put veil on that person's face and make a tribal mark on his/her according to the state of Origin.
In fact, it can't happen to my kid cos E GO RED OOO!

RED EYE = SHARINGA
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by kufjones(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Posted same picture bout two weeks ago but never made front page....moderators there is God ooo angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2015
hatux:
Haha shocked... You wicked o...

Yes ur a walking flesh if u mess with my child like that !Aint nobody puting finger on my kids angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Omg.... Even if she slapped the NANNY IR THE OWNER OF THE DAY CARE

M Not GONNA take t likely ATALL undecided undecided
Sis, i'ma kill somebody.... Even if she older and married.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2015
abbelincon:
OMG
yesoo
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Arisha:

Lock that bitch in my basement nd make her/him die slowly as she /he begs for all kinds of mercy.try every evil experiment on her/him like a lab rat until she/he asks and beg me to end their filthy life angry
lol m with you all d way mehnnn
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by solodox(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2015
kufjones:
Posted same picture bout two weeks ago but never made front page....moderators there is God ooo angry angry

@Mhizpeaarl has bribed them wiv kilishi and swag!
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by solodox(m): 12:56am On Jul 09, 2015
'bout la post tho, first off half of the girls posting mafia movie lines here would do nothing but breakdown, cry and then phone their husbands! the other half, might go the tooth and nail battle path, well as for me, i will only ask for details, take my child to the ER and then on home.
its at this point that i will have y'll know that having read me some von clausewitz, i favor the "annonymity is king" concept!
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
solodox:

@Mhizpeaarl has bribed them wiv kilishi and swag!
grin hehe I Dnt bribe oo

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by solodox(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin hehe I Dnt bribe oo
yeah, sure, you dont! we believe you!
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! by Cool23(m): 12:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Seriously that is just cruel I guess I would beat the living daylights of the ass who did this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.