Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) (79174 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Cityguy: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:
I don't care if I get banned, but Fulani herdsmen needs to be treated with an eye for eye approach by murdering them in hundreds.
Spot on. This is a heat they can't stand if all of us would agree to pay them back for their wickedness. It's not like I must eat 'nama' by all mean na! To hell with them and their cattle. These killings are getting triple much.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by dreamzy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
This story is suspect. Who witnessed the killing? What were the secondary school boys doing by the stream? Hmm!

the death of two students a suspect abi... when e go be ur turn.. we will say d same... mumu
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by andyanders: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why can't these Fulanis be exterminated?Anywhere they go to, you see them carrying dagger and nobody wants to address this issue of them having such weapons.
They use same to rob and yet they allow them to carry the weapons with them and live among the living.This is unacceptable.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tomorrow now, they will say Radio Biafra is brewing hate and genocide.

Look at the ones murdering people, they carry AK47 around.

2 Likes

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:
Some people are just sick and very s.tupid

How did they know its fulani herds men that did it?

Mtsw!

Because they are the ones who carry dangerous weapons around in other people's land without police or army doing anything.

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:
christianity messed up the world with drug traficcking, homosexuality,prostitution,arms proliefiration,savagery etc, just over two weeks ago a white christian murdered scores of people in usa, think before you type dumbass
and Isis, isil, el-qaeda, el-shabaab, boko haram are all christians that kills daily
I dream of a world without Islam

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
samplegirl:

Anybody who tells you that Christians and Muslims are serving the same God is having a tumor in his or her brain and as a result not thinking right.
Exactly.... we serve a God that answers for himself
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by samplegirl(f): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:

Exactly.... we serve a God that answers for himself

Ours teaches us to love our brothers even when they go astray while theirs commands them to murder anyone who does not believe in their teaching.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by samplegirl(f): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
and Isis, isil, el-qaeda, el-shabaab, boko haram are all christians that kills daily

Islam, the religion that commands you to kill your brother and yourself, world without it is HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
solonazzy:
I kno u had ur reasons perhaps to doubt..... If I am nt seeing d attitude of d hausa Muslims to dem selves compared n to Dis yoruba Muslim here maself, wuld have also doubted d msg

I suggest you hear their side of the story. What you did is the equivalent of asking satan how to make it to heaven,
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
samplegirl:

Islam, the religion that commands you to kill your brother and yourself, world without it is HEAVEN

Read up on history, little girl, a world with or without islam is pretty much the same. Do you know the only scenario where this world is actually "heaven"? If humans went extinct. Why don't you pray we all kill ourselves if truely you want what's best for this world.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
MuhdG:

Oh deranged fellow!
Didn't you go to school?
I thought only notherners don't go to school!

Let me enlighten you since you didn't go to school
It is impossible for thunder to fire anyone

Maybe you should go back to you NSP or your ababio

I.diot.

No worry. Your useless mother will soon die nah then we shall see. No be rainy season we dey? Bastard!!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by mikolo80: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dollyak:

Why should I take you seriously when you can't even construct a proper sentence to save your life. Everything is disjointed and consequently hard to read. Common sense should tell you nothing is worth losing life for, not even billions of $. The rest of yourpoint don't even make sense.
you must take me seriously if not you wouldn't bother to reply.and he who wishes to save his life will lose it.cowards die a thousand times.better to die standing(feeding your family) than living on your knees(jobless).you're obviously just a toddler if not you will know that many things worse than death.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by MistadeRegal(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Try leave ds ur senseless attitude & grab as much sense as possible ds Holy Month!!!

Holy Month? Have it not been polluted by the gruesome murders already? Or is that not bloodshed?
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
samplegirl:

oil dey ur head.....
You're just so on point. May you continue in the right track
#shallom
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
samplegirl:

Ours teaches us to love our brothers even when they go astray while theirs commands them to murder anyone who does not believe in their teaching.
even Jesus told Simon and the rest desciples not to fight for him because his Kingdom is not in this world
But i wonder why they kill and sentence to death everyday for those who Blaspheme their prophet that doesn't even exist
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Viktor1983(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:
the french and danish journalists deserved what they got cos they poked fun at other people's faith

I'll never endorse what the dannish cartoonists and those at charlie hebdo did...
charlie hebdo cartoonists target all and sundry. Muslims, Christians, Buddhist et Al.
but No cartoon , or caricature of any religion deserves killing a human being.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by nyabinghi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
all the groups you mentioned were created to destroy islam but almighty won't let your plans work
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by samplegirl(f): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bonapart:
even Jesus told Simon and the rest desciples not to fight for him because his Kingdom is not in this world
But i wonder why they kill and sentence to death everyday for those who Blaspheme their prophet that doesn't even exist

Muhammad was never a prophet, no one can prove what he ever prophesied.

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Bonapart(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
nyabinghi:
all the groups you mentioned were created to destroy islam but almighty won't let your plans work
shut up!!! When they're shouting allah uagba or whatever after every bomb

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol! Alhamdulillah for making me a Muslim. The stupidity and gullibility of christians....smh
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Khd95(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
hakeem4:
tongue is this a country ?
A NATION grin

1 Like

Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by ideatoprince18(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

Try leave ds ur senseless attitude & grab as much sense as possible ds Holy Month!!!
.....all d whole sense dt mohammad servants boko haram grabbed dis holy month wat did they use it to do??....mtscheeew
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by akwunmi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2015

What is this muslim idiot posting? Your dumb people. We are talking of the murders you people are committing and you are here posting websites. You guys are all alike. Equally dumb.
ur kind n simple words shows u ar a tru jesus follower.....hmmmm
i jst de wonder if dis na how jesus tak de discriminat,i wonder how people go follow am........well na GOD no wu de WORSHIP N dos in WARSHIP ready 4violence all in d name of their religion
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Babe2sure(f): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
OMG! Those sociopaths!
They have extended the killings to students? They are a great menace to the society. A lasting solution should be proffered to this blood-lettings.

Oh! What a country!
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2015
q
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
kaecy5:

we can see from your quote the loopholes of this instruction.

UNLESS-EXCEPT --- what do we categories as MISCHIEF. (school children calling you names?).
Corruption of the earth?? -- does this mean pollution or Mis-use of earth resources? if so you have been authorised to kill some one for littering the environment

my fellow country man-- this religions where brought to Africans by foreigners, either White-men or Arabs. Killing innocent defenceless people is not right either int he name of whatever god/GOD.

my only problem is Muslims play games in speaking up against violence. speak-up for truth and condemn all forms of evil

Were the students guilty of any of these crimes, even using your "loophole" theory? Did I in anyway condone their acts?

Smh.

Fasad (Arabic: فساد /fasād/) is an Islamic concept which means spreading mischief in a Muslim land, moral corruption against God,and any form of expression or activity by non-Muslims or apostates of Islam that creates disorder in the Muslim community.

Some Islamic thinkers have defined acts of terrorism as "fasad"

Now using the verse in question. These people have committed murder, and have committed fasad (spreading of mischief) and therefore deserve to die.
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by Iwonimi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thaks omo iya mi
popcykaylah:

bro why you dey answer that flat headed mofo wey him mama suppose use do menstral period...
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by UgChris(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
It's high time this country addressed the issue of Fulani Herdsmen killing citizens anyhow. It was this way sometime last year in Obinze and some other communities in Owerri, Imo State before a protest was staged. People having no regards for their fellow citizen's life. Too bad.

RIP to the dead

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) by UgChris(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
ismayl:

i agry with u. even though am a northern muslim.
those cattle they rear belong to peoples in authority

True talk. Some of the owners are military personnel and they are the ones that equip them with these dangerous weapons and ammunition.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girl Who 'Thanked Guy After Sex' With Her Was Actually Set Up. PICS / Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.