Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics (79405 Views)

Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by LivingHuman: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
A woman has been lynched to death after she was allegedly caught trying to kidnap some school kids along Etunrenren road in Ojubode, Ikorodu this afternoon.

She was nabbed by an angry mob who delivered jungle justice immediately...

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/female-kidnapper-caught-in-ikorodu.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by georgen2u(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
If it's not badoo it's arm robber or kidnapping, ikorudu is really a coursed location
God help us

Her village witches are strong I tell u, imagine all the places an ikorodu u choose, even Evans as high tech as he is will avoid that location this season

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by loomer: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
All these people no dey learn. As ikorodu dey hot reach na there u let devil go make u do bad thing.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Josephjnr(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
"Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity"

231 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by LivingHuman: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Mophasa(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Say no to jungle justice

It's high time the government speaks out against this dangerous menace

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Marvel1206: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu is now a war zone

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by RobbStark(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
And some day, someone will be saying poo about Rivers State like "Rivers of Blood."
Wat do we call this in LAGOS STATE?

Maybe it shud be called Lagos of Milk.
Yeye dey smell.

183 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by attackgat: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why did God allow me to be born in a country country of barbarians called Nigerians? Look at how people are watching jungle justice like they are watching a street show. Chei! Barbarians!

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by EvilMetahuman: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
I'm sure 80% of the people these people are burning up and down are almost innocent.

It's high time government declared a state of emergency on jungle justice. Its not only barbaric, it has no place in civilised society.
If left unchecked, it can lead to anarchy.

Arrest all these bastards who don't feel any shred of humanity. I mean, how can you just stand there and watch someone get hit by planks and burned alive and not throw up?
Its disgusting.

If you can kill a man for any reason at all, you are not better than animal.

Let there be re orientation of our people who are doing all these kidnapping, thinking they can become rich just by killing people.
Ogun owo, ogu ego, money ritual is not real.

Nollywood is like the major reason some of these people think you can become rich if you have human blood or head.
We need to do something about that.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wild wild west!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by ZZ22: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
The rate of evil these days even scare devil

11 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by mikky4764(f): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Before any kind of action is bin carried out, these pple shld confirm and ascertain the authenticity of their claims, they shouldn't lynch innocent souls all in the name of eradicating evil in the community. I'm not saying that she is innocent, I'm only saying CAUTION.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by simplemach(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Evans babe

3 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Obudupikin: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Josephjnr:
"Civility is an illusion, savagery is the default state of humanity"

I have to agree with you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by ugosonics: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok oo

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan

1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by jazinogold(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by whitering: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
I support Jungle Justice for Rapist & Kidnappers.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by rusher14: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Africans are still very much primitive people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by dbynonetwork: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nonsense

AFONJAS are confused people What amuses me most is that ritualist caught with severed fresh human part are allowed to walk free even without a scratch on their skin.

Ritualism is the root of BADOO in AFONJALAND..

kill RITUALISM and all this horrific acts will come to an end.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Flexherbal(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Killings and burnings , everywhere !

3 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Biggty(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ikorodu is on fire right now

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by NwaAmaikpe: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

Why didn't they strip her embarassed

I came here to see boobs but I was disappointed...
Next thread please.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by cristianisraeli: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
why are we always quick to take laws into our own hands..i know we nigerians dont trust the police and i know how we feel when they set these criminals free and i know the pain we feel when this criminals attack us bkos these guys are always heartless as well when they attack us in the night or during the day..but i say jungle justice is not the way forward.bkos we could end up killing a man or a woman thats innocent

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by enemyofprogress: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
I support johngu justice
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Houseofglam7(f): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is becoming too much

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by KKKWHITE(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
The government is doing nothing about this jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by 7bullet: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
were is evanswere is evanswere is evans

1 Like

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by addikt(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
You should add "GRAPHICS" to this shit...Mr OP....so many people don't have mind to view this.
Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by Jorussia(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Say no to jungle justice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics by enemyofprogress: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
mikky4764:
Before any kind of action is bin carried out, these pple shld confirm and ascertain the authenticity of their claims, they shouldn't lynch innocent souls all in the name of eradicating evil in the community. I'm not saying that she is innocent, I'm only saying CAUTION.
caution has traveled out with Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.