Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Start Coconut Plantation In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start Coconut Plantation In Nigeria (2963 Views)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / Growing Nigerias Economy: A Coconut Plantation Potential Not Tapped / Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Coconut Plantation In Nigeria by Emmyrex7: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls, can anybody in this forum enlighten me on what are involve in coconut plantation, benefits,procedures and financial involvement.
Re: How To Start Coconut Plantation In Nigeria by imhere: 12:21pm On May 26, 2018
Coconut farming is another ATM machine which you can keep withdrawing money from all through your life time. Of interest to me is the hybrid coconut plantatiion. It matures within 4 years and can produce about 250 nuts in a year.

Assuming you have 100 coconut trees, multiply by 250 nuts that will be 25,000 thousand. If each nut is sold for #100 it could be more than that you know...
Now multiply 25,000 × 100 = #2, 500, 000
This is what you get at the end of the year. The more the trees the more the money......
http://www.enibest.com.ng/coconut-farming/

(1) (Reply)

SALES OF POINT LAY BIRDS BY SURVIVAL POULTRY FARM SERVICES / Bulldozer, Grader and Excavator Lease/Hire / Best Agro Investment Scheme Available In The Market This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.