Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You (684 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by tpiander: 2:46am On Jul 05, 2015
With misinformation or information which you gleaned via stalking.

I assume you don't know!
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by tpiander: 2:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by Gurgle(f): 2:58am On Jul 05, 2015
tpiander:
With misinformation or information which you gleaned via stalking.

I assume you don't know!

who is accosting you

if nobody is accosting you it means youre a nobody, if you don't know
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by tpiander: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Its rude in general, hence the thread.

Doesn't have to be me personally.

But sometimes, if you dont know things, you have to learn them somewhere, and if nobody tells you, then how do you do that.

Little issues such as these, could mean the difference between cray and normal for you.
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by Gurgle(f): 3:15am On Jul 05, 2015
tpiander:
Its rude in general, hence the thread.

Doesn't have to be me personally.

But sometimes, if you dont know things, you have to learn them somewhere, and if nobody tells you, then how do you do that.

Little issues such as these, could mean the difference between cray and normal for you.

youre right. I don't think I would be offended if somebody did that though

that is people who even admit they have been stalking you self...what of the hidden ones..smh
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by tpiander: 3:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Well, it is very offensive, maybe the people doing these things are not aware of that, I'll try to give them the benefit of the doubt for a while.
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by Gurgle(f): 4:58am On Jul 05, 2015
tpiander:
Well, it is very offensive, maybe the people doing these things are not aware of that, I'll try to give them the benefit of the doubt for a while.

Sir why don't you quote me so I know you are answering me

anyway you can befriend them, since they are clearly interested in you
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by IamLEGEND1: 5:14am On Jul 05, 2015
u accost me...

i break ur face.

itz dat simple.
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by tpiander: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Sir why don't you quote me so I know you are answering me

anyway you can befriend them, since they are clearly interested in you

Sometimes I quote, sometimes I don't.

Is it important?

That's a very rude way to be interested in someone. Its not normal either.

I was raised to say hi if I wanted to get to know people.

The art of conversation is clearly a lost one.
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by Gurgle(f): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
tpiander:

Sometimes I quote, sometimes I don't.

Is it important?

That's a very rude way to be interested in someone. Its not normal either.

I was raised to say hi if I wanted to get to know people.

The art of conversation is clearly a lost one.

lol the same person saying that the art of conversation is lost is asking me if quoting a post he is replying to is important
Re: Folks, It Is Rude To Accost Strangers Who Dont Know You by tpiander: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Girls Come In And Describe Your Future Boyfriend / 8 Important Ways You Can Love Your Husband Today / Romantic Things That Turns Your Partner On [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.