Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Wife Shows No Affection - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Shows No Affection (45406 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by omonnakoda: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wokeyim:
I'm not sure you are married, you won't be talking like this if you were...
Well you were not sure before and you never will be sure till you buy and read my autobiography
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:
I am a 36 year old man in pretty good shape, 6'2" and good looking. I am a very affectionate and loving person, but my wife is not. I am always the one to initiate sex, hugs, kisses, or any type of physical contact. I don't understand why she's so cold to me. I love her with all my heart, but she is breaking me down. I have tried doing more of the housework, working out 5 days a week, anything I could think of to get her more interested in me but nothing works. She tells me that she loves me, but she doesn't make me feel loved at all. I want her to want to be with me without me asking her too. We have 2 kids that I am committed to being here for, so I am at a loss as to what I should do. Sorry for rambling, but a brother needs help here.
angry

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS.

MAYBE SHE IS BANGING YOUR NEIGHBOR undecided

OR YOU HAVE A GORILLA SIZE DICK WHICH IS TOO SMALL FOR HER LIKE
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
soe:
take that back right now

I give it to you
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Originalsly: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bro.... this can't be something new. Love is a two way street... not because you love somebody means that person should love you in return. Before you marry her didn't you see all this?....I guess not because you were... and are still blinded by love. I guess she decided to marry you for reasons other than love. All that pumping up your chest and muscle flexing and rating your handsomeness mean nothing to her. She is just tolerating you and you can never get her to love you by force. Doing all the house work and I guess even washing her panties would only make matters worse for you as she would see you less and less as a man. Accept the situation do yourself and care for the kids...maybe she would show you some love.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by otiigba1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
In my case its the opposite, if only my wife will low her too much affection, its driving me potty angry i could not even go out without her wanting to come with me as a family

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by RaeMystix: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
It really upsets me to read some advice from people who are trying to be an instrument towards the downfall of this man's marriage.

So let me guess....For those who adviced the man to "IGNORE HIS WIFE "?. What do you think the result will be?. To make her run back to him for his affection?. DO you folks think the same way you folks acted during your primary/ secondary school hot but short term love will work during your marriage?.

As for the op; trying this power dump might just be the beginning of the end of your marriage, because not all women are likely to take such; As a matter of fact, that might trigger more issues in your marriage, which could possibly lead to the end of your marriage.

My advice is that you introduce an expert; A matured and experienced pastor
( preferable someone whom has been married for atleast a decade), or very close friend you think you both can trust).

Make sure you haven't discussed such issue with whomever you choose to become a mediator, before the sit down with your wife, inorder to prevent a disaster ......Never involve a family member; That's a recipe for disaster.

Before you begin this...
Ask yourself this question?. ....Is there any way I have offended my wife?......Then ask her the same question, during the discussion......Men easily do seem to forget things, but we women aren't that good at doing such. Maybe you're wife is mad at you for something you've done in the past, or keeping doing........They mighy be unconscious.....Things you never thought were offensive or irritating towards your wife

Maybe it's also the fact that she has done something that's hunting her; So keeping away from you makes her secret save.

Go into the meeting with an open mind, but be prepared for anything. It might be that you may end the meeting on a good note, or might even be heading for a divorce.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by drey076(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Brandnew2:

This is classic. cheesy

I'll take this advice seriously if I were you OP. You are a man for crying out loud, you are not supposed to be the one sulking here. It's supposed to be the other way round.

I learnt my lesson ever since I got dumped for making too much calls and all. Other girls I dated ever since made most of the calls and showed all the love.
Seeking your spouse's love is like chasing after your own shadow. The more you reach out, the more it gets father away from you.

Just do your thing and have fun with regular men stuff like sports and hanging out with your buddies. Pay more attention to your work/career/business and fulfill your obligations as the man of the house. Trust me she'll be the one sucking up to you in no time.
EDIT

Not saying you should totally ignore your wife. Just be more bubbly and fun by doing what makes you happy, she'll become curious as to your new found joy and will want to tap into that.
Then you can respond to her appropriately.
This requires no magic or some spiritual influence.

#My2kobo.
Seconded
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by princesspinky(f): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am sorry bro but that is just how she is, u see am like dat too ,am married with a son .when I meet my hubby he thought maybe am pretending but now he has gotten used to it, u know my mom and dad never showed me physical love so I grew up not knowing what romance is, believe me I tried to change so many times but like they u cannot learn left hand at old age, so please let her be.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by princesspinky(f): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am sorry bro but that is just how she is, u see am like dat too ,am married with a son .when I meet my hubby he thought maybe am pretending but now he has gotten used to it, u know my mom and dad never showed me physical love so I grew up not knowing what romance is, believe me I tried to change so many times but like they say u cannot learn left hand at old age, so please let her be.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by kandiikane(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
germainediva:
The best way to get any woman to love you is to ignore her...........women get irritated with too much attenntion

Wait what!!! Seriously, wth do you guys want sef? And over a 100 people agree? What exactly is too much attention? When he starts ignoring you, you come here to complain too.

@charlezok, do not mind all those saying ignore her, they know nothing and most likely do not have someone they are sharing their lives with. Some people were not bred with affection or brought up with affection so they find it hard to be affectionate even if they want to. Best thing to do is to speak to her and tell her what you want and how it makes you feel that she doesn't show you love. Teach her!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by idupaul: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:
I am a 36 year old man in pretty good shape, 6'2" and good looking. I am a very affectionate and loving person, but my wife is not. I am always the one to initiate sex, hugs, kisses, or any type of physical contact. I don't understand why she's so cold to me. I love her with all my heart, but she is breaking me down. I have tried doing more of the housework, working out 5 days a week, anything I could think of to get her more interested in me but nothing works. She tells me that she loves me, but she doesn't make me feel loved at all. I want her to want to be with me without me asking her too. We have 2 kids that I am committed to being here for, so I am at a loss as to what I should do. Sorry for rambling, but a brother needs help here.

You have clearly married another mans wife ..
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by ogawisdom(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:

U r too caring n loving dts d problem slow down on dt n b less available n act like u care less n she will start running after u.

Dnt do anything romantic or initiate sex for one month except she comes for it n see wat happens.

Its difficult to love a man dt is too available n predictable infact its boring
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by naijaboiy: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
soe:
lol...okay..

I guess things are happening fast on NL these days...cos before I could even post that comment, yours had also changed..lol
Lol..you see. smiley
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Legacy4christ(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Keep teaching her n let her know her weakness wen it comes to dat, i beliv witin a short tym she ll folo suite, jst remain faifull to her, dont try to look outside cos a bird @ hand worth millions in d bush
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
like really, a grown ass man asking this? stop acting like a pus*y...
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by ElFenomeno1: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Get her sacked

Daft. Extremely dumb and dimwitted response
This sort of thread is not for airheads and immature rats like you
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Gurgle(f): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
EVILFOREST:
And u come here to INSULT her...

Was she FORCED on u...?

I would have rained INSULTS on U now if today were not SUNDAY

Ajofia wayo wayo
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Your dad is my mentor cheesy grin
ElFenomeno1:

Daft. Extremely dumb and dimwitted response
This sort of thread is not for airheads and immature rats like you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by efficiencie(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Affection is spiritual...fast and pray that the same God who joined u both in holy matrimony fixes your marriage...
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by chipronkem75(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Teach her to do so, patiently, Bro
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by ElFenomeno1: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Your dad is my mentor cheesy grin
a bloody slubberdegullion
your father and mother, I blame .... bunch of social reprobates!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by oochi123(f): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ugly girls be like..........
Ma'am Methuselah, no need uploading your pic. I don't wanna puke
oh! Am gonna cry now.dnt worry u will see my pix soon.kid brother.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by kingcjay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
My guy give her space for a month or start coming home late for a month and carefully observe her, I am sure you will get the answer u need
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Area mama pls don't upload nothing. Can't handle the sight of your pic. I hate nightmares
oochi123:
oh! Am gonna cry now.dnt worry u will see my pix soon.kid brother.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
charlezok:
I sympathise with you. your wife is fucking another man outside. you need to set a trap around her or bug her phone d whole truth wi b known to you within a month.
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by oochi123(f): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Area mama pls don't upload nothing. Can't handle the sight of your pic. I hate nightmares
.so someone called u immature rat? So u can see u re a small immature ewure! Anofia nkita
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by hop2222: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Man nothing is permanent not even our problems
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by ElFenomeno1: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
babosky2008:

I sympathise with you. your wife is fucking another man outside. you need to set a trap around her or bug her phone d whole truth wi b known to you within a month.

What is this one talking about?
Are you insane?
Wife is fu cking another man ..... how do you know this?
Too many fu cking kids around here
I am done!
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
That 'thing' has been put on ignored. He wanted my attention. Not gonna give it to him. Area mama you be rakunmi. Elede
oochi123:
.so someone called u immature rat? So u can see u re a small immature ewure! Anofia nkita
Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Handsomeorobo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello charlezok,

I think you need to work with some level of understanding her 1st.
-Do you know if she was circumcised? This situation impede most ladies from kick-starting any erotic moves as they hard understands how it works.
-Also check if she has been a victim of any childhood molestation.
-Furthermore, take time to engage her and find out her most pleasurable points, this will make her want to experience it more.

Finally never forget to trace the root causal factor first, so that can be dealt with gradually.
I sympathize with your situation.

Regards

1 Like

Re: My Wife Shows No Affection by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Grandpa, you can even satisfy your woman sexually at home that she's sleeping around with other men. You are here forming grandpa. Your matter need TB Joshua
ElFenomeno1:

What is this one talking about?
Are you insane?
Wife is fu cking another man ..... how do you know this?
Too many fu cking kids around here
I am done!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.