Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Up And Coming Singer Calls Out Kiss Daniel And Team Over $3000 Debt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Up And Coming Singer Calls Out Kiss Daniel And Team Over $3000 Debt (387 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out / Check Out Kiss Daniel's Cousin / 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Up And Coming Singer Calls Out Kiss Daniel And Team Over $3000 Debt by OLUDERU: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Kiss Daniel has refused to pay up his debt. Up and coming singer, Bryno called out Kiss Daniel and his team for not fulfilling their promise.
Bryno won Kiss Daniel’s competition and since he won, the ‘Laye’ crooner has not called him to pay up.

http://www.xclusivehit.com.ng/up-and-coming-singer-calls-out-kiss-daniel-and-team-over-3000-debt/

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent To Pay $7 Million Over Sex Tape / MUSIC : MC Galaxy – “gogaga” Ft. Cynthia Morgan & DJ Jimmy Jatt / Kaka Recalled For Brazil Friendlies Against US And Costa Rica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.