Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Read Father's Words To His son About Marriage No 11 Is Sooo True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Father's Words To His son About Marriage No 11 Is Sooo True (1066 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys / Seven Types Of Relationship That May Never Work, 8 Is Sooo True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Father's Words To His son About Marriage No 11 Is Sooo True by danimodd(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Read Father's Words To His Son About Marriage

I Found this beautiful writeup in a friend blog and decided to share it with my potential blog readers!..hehehe.
What are friends for if not to share a beautiful content like these with the beautiful you.

And these post is for that some/everyone, male/female, young/old''
No time to check time, Lets read further

1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.
3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning . . . that was our office.
4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your wife’s
face. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/07/read-fathers-words-to-his-son-about.html

1 Share

Re: Read Father's Words To His son About Marriage No 11 Is Sooo True by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Read Father's Words To His son About Marriage No 11 Is Sooo True by danimodd(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin tongue
Re: Read Father's Words To His son About Marriage No 11 Is Sooo True by danimodd(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
safe journey wink
Re: Read Father's Words To His son About Marriage No 11 Is Sooo True by danimodd(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
vava
Re: Read Father's Words To His son About Marriage No 11 Is Sooo True by danimodd(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s / See What 2face Posted On Instagram / Super Butts And Hips Enhancement, Now Available...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.