Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) (1905 Views)

Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight / This Is A Call To All Mod And Super Mod To Ban Soe. / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
midolian:
lol...how u take sure say na lala dey ban u? U no know mayb na ya ishilove dey press the ban button to silence yu.
Lala app na to monitor we d guyz, so ishi na d counter-app to dhe monitor grls.
Dat is how dey were built, seun own na exclusively for money.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by SlyIg(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Caseless:
I wan die with laff @ Seun's post in dog and advert section .

Hahahahah...
nairaland no go kill me with laugh abeg.
very soon, Seun will not only be seen as an ap p but a dog.

lol...
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by john124(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
soe:
You think Lalasticlala is someone? Really?

How many of you know that Lalasticlala is only an online app designed for tapping trending pictures from twitter handles with certain celebrity and political tags?

It is also an app that scans NL for front page requests. Recently upgraded to include traffic tweets from @gidi_traffic.

Come to think of it, or do you think any human being would actually sit in front of his laptop 24/7 with 360degrees twitter surveillance and NL post surveillance in a country of little or no power supply plus very high cost of fuel? Yet not even have his own opinions shared online? I mean, we read seuns posts in dog or advert sections, we read ishiloves post in romance section...(I guess)....but this lala of a stick...all you see is that if he is viewing a thread, two things are about to happen, it's either that thread goes down or it makes front page...or better still, someone somewhere in Nigeria gets a ban...hehehehe

Or you see programmed comments like "pls include a source in your write up" signalling that the app is about to take you to FP. Lol

Oh give me a break you dogmatist. Let's be realistic for once okay?

Is there really anyone behind that moniker cos I think it's just an app.

Cc: Lalasticlala FP tongue

wink
lasticlala is not an app cause there are threads posted by lasticlala except the app can type and post.
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by john124(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
john124:

lasticlala is not an app cause there are threads posted by lasticlala except the app can type and post.
or lasticlala can differentiate between biafran threads and normal threads then delete the absurd threads and biafran threads.
Who knows?
Re: The Mystery Of Lalasticlala (by SOE) by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
soe:
You think Lalasticlala is someone? Really?

How many of you know that Lalasticlala is only an online app designed for tapping trending pictures from twitter handles with certain celebrity and political tags?

It is also an app that scans NL for front page requests. Recently upgraded to include traffic tweets from @gidi_traffic.

Come to think of it, or do you think any human being would actually sit in front of his laptop 24/7 with 360degrees twitter surveillance and NL post surveillance in a country of little or no power supply plus very high cost of fuel? Yet not even have his own opinions shared online? I mean, we read seuns posts in dog or advert sections, we read ishiloves post in romance section...(I guess)....but this lala of a stick...all you see is that if he is viewing a thread, two things are about to happen, it's either that thread goes down or it makes front page...or better still, someone somewhere in Nigeria gets a ban...hehehehe

Or you see programmed comments like "pls include a source in your write up" signalling that the app is about to take you to FP. Lol

Oh give me a break you dogmatist. Let's be realistic for once okay?

Is there really anyone behind that moniker cos I think it's just an app.

Cc: Lalasticlala FP tongue

wink
You gat jokes cheesy

(1) (2)

Notorious Homosexual, Hotelier Tunde Alaaso Stabbed To Death / Rivers Election Tribunal: Witnesses Are Lying – Wike / Answer These Questions If You Think Sanusi's 18yr Old Wife Is Abomination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.