Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Is My Pastor Stingy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is My Pastor Stingy? (561 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Help! My Pastor Hates Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Pastor Stingy? by oginni106: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2015
My pastor was preaching about charity and we should be giving to both the rich and less priviledge. He always use an ipad and always put on his wireless network(wifi). I searched for his network and it was locked with password.
Please i just need 2 knw if he is stingy because he was preaching charity yet he locked his wifi
Re: Is My Pastor Stingy? by rill: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
SMH
Re: Is My Pastor Stingy? by yorke1: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
rill:
SMH

SMH
Re: Is My Pastor Stingy? by vooks: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
oginni106:
My pastor was preaching about charity and we should be giving to both the rich and less priviledge. He always use an ipad and always put on his wireless network(wifi). I searched for his network and it was locked with password.
Please i just need 2 knw if he is stingy because he was preaching charity yet he locked his wifi
Silly.
Next you will complain because he does not share his wife with the congregation

1 Like

Re: Is My Pastor Stingy? by tpiander: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
oginni106:

Is there a difference between church wifi and pastor's wifi.

What information are you trying to snoop on?

Do the other church members not have a right to privacy or na only you dey there.

(1) (Reply)

How To React To Night Dreams / My Open Letter To Our Religious Leaders Concerning Terrorism / It’s Against Our Religion To Search For Husbands –Aneke Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.