Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story (6042 Views)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nonsense! A new low for TANoids!
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
PDP Propaganda singing machine...
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Truckpusher(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Hahahahaahah No wonder the "ye-ye" man and his afonja boy "peterside" were dramatising on election day to impress some masters somewhere. grin grin

Truckpusher have yu seen this?
I saw it back then but the janjawiids defended it with their lives.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I saw it back then but the janjawiids defended it with their lives.
I read am sef but e funny. Hahaha no wonder dem no even de talk about am sef.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Truckpusher(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
I read am sef but e funny. Hahaha no wonder dem no even de talk about am sef.
The iidiot was on a wild goose chase. grin grin
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Agimor(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
I doubt the credibility of this site.spread jamboree since time immemorial.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by tutaboi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol nothing is hidden under d sun
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by SUBWAY101(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Only gullible fools will believe this trash. Smh
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by soundtruth(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fake news sells very well in Nigeria
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Who is this Rotimi Amaechi coz we don't know him here in Rivers state
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by mira4u: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin cheesy If the story is true then he has not seen anything yet. It's still in Genesis. He's more like Esau who sold his birthright for common stew. cry wtf he sold his heritage and betrayed his people for VP and National chairman post. A pity. Now he's left alone in the middle of nowhere.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by pBuhari(f): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
I love what they are doing to that stupid Amaechi, he deserve even the worse for betraying his people

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by generalissimo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin A betrayer just got betrayed.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by stepo707: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lesson learnt
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by fF01(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
hu actually believes dis sh¡t??

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Desric(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm pls PMB do and appoint your cabinet members o, the TANoids are now jobless with no more stories and rumours to monger so they've gone back to the days of the national convention of the APC to pick this one to operate with and mark time pending on when any relevant topic will spring up.
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by blessnija: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
JUDAS AMAECHI ISCARIOT

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by bright007(f): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
chai ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

laugh wan tear my belle
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by deejayALFY(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
I FEEL FOR YOU BROS ROTEX AMAECHI...

#WhatElseAferAll
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by deejayALFY(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
I FEEL FOR YOU BROS ROTEX AMAECHI...
#WhatElseAferAll
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by IGBOSON2: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Duru1:

If the above post is remotely correct, I had to say that Rotomi Amaechi is more menacingly idiotic than I thought. Only fool will destroy his/her house by the urging of an outsider.

^^^Well it's been done before.....in the so called South-South i mean! Remember in the late 60s how some where convinced by outsiders to stab their neighbours, cousins and brothers in the back!?

Their problem is that they're too smart for their own good!
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by jice(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
I can't believe this. It is an immature lie
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Jesusloveyou: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Hahahahaahah No wonder the "ye-ye" man and his afonja boy "peterside" were dramatising on election day to impress some masters somewhere. grin grin

Truckpusher have yu seen this?
so is now u are seeing this rubbish since a year ago. SHM

1 Like

Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by amalder: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
MrImole:
HOW SURE ARE YOU ABOUT THIS STORY?
bless you
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by tunderoc(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
this is pure junk reporting...If this ever happened it was before the APC national convention last year, Even at that Ameachi didn't contest, only Chief Tom Ikimi and Oyegun contested and the national caucus adopted Oyegun and Ikimi decamped to PDP.. So why is someone bringing this junk report now...Nairalanders abeg disregard the report
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by Dmano: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Who is he crying 2 now?
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by abokikhalifa: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
please visit [url]Candygist..com[/url] for your latest entertainment gist
Re: How I Was Betrayed By Tinubu , Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Shares His Story by mensdept: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Whether its true or rumor, Amaechi was used and he knows that. Divide the people and leadership of the area GEJ comes from, and it's a wrap. For the coupist Buhari and the touts in APC, it was a very easy election because the EAST (SE+SS) was already divided, and those in PDP there like Uduaghan, Elechi and Theo Orji were absolute nobodies in the scheme of things LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hillarious(photo): Sick Child Negotiates With Doctors Over Injection / Alleged Humiliation Of Osinbajo In Ondo State: Debunking PDP And IPOB Lies / Gbajabiamila Seeks Return To January-december Budget Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.