Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind (676 Views)

A Question Someone Asks Me Has Been Bothering Me. / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Help!!! If This Bill Passes Third Reading, Southern Nigeria Is Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is intended to be a wake up call to all future-oriented,positive minded and goal driven Nigerian youths out there and not a direct lash-out to our ogas-at-the-top ..

An intriguing puzzle seeking for answers by an aggrieved Nigerian youth- Temitope Steve

Hello everyone, I need answers or better still, I am in search of answers to a question that keeps plaguing my mind and ravaging over my conscience..
When will the 'outdated' politicians of yesterday step down/ pave way for the leaders of today and the emerging leaders of tomorrow??
This has been bothering my mind ever since 'sensitive' and top executive and legislative positions in Nigeria are being occupied by Aged men who are old enough to be my great grandfather...
Can Mr. President achieve his plights and change initiatives with this 'Old wines' he's recruiting their services in his cabinet? mind you,unlike Italians who get better with age like old wines, Nigerian politicians suffer setbacks and this is evident in past records.

Yes!! we need experience to tackle the problems facing this country.. however, I am tempted to ask if these "experienced aged men" are here to positively contribute to the nation's development or rather, have their own share/loot/siphon a portion of the national cake..
how do we as electorates communicate our desires to the elected officials?? when are the leaders of today going to take charge??
why is Mr president not hiring young individuals who have like minds with his development initiatives..?
my own definition of been young ends at age 50.. strength and pro-activeness starts fading away over time at ages above 50..
what is your take on this? please make reasonable and bias-free contributions ..

Thank you as you do

ogbeniife,Kockane and others... please,come to my rescue...

Mods, i need your help on this
lalasticlala , Ikenna351, OAM4J, Afam4eva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind by samueld0(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Stop asking me Jamb question
Re: Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
samueld0:
Stop asking me Jamb question
shey i tie your neck with rope con pull you make u comment ni wish nairaland has the 'delete comment button'... i would have used my power bestowed upon me if i had access to it to fire you and cast you into sambisa forest, where there is be weeping and gnashing of teeth..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind by Babalegba(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oga o.p which would be young leaders are you talking about, is it the cultist students or the 419 people, maybe the ones cavorting almost naked on the rappers videos. The younger Nigerians are worse than their forebears just like the present older ones are worse than Awolowos and Zik' s. Nigeria needs civilization and reorientation not rearrangement of corrupt leadership

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bros, nothing for the youths in the near foreseeable future.

Jonathan was clear on this, vote him and takeover governance from 2019 and youths said no, that they would rather take NEPA bill for certificate.

Enjoy your NEPA bill driven government.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Bros, nothing for the youths in the near foreseeable future.

Jonathan was clear on this, vote him and takeover governance from 2019 and youths said no, that they would rather take NEPA bill for certificate.

Enjoy your NEPA bill driven government.

Babalegba:
Oga o.p which would be young leaders are you talking about, is it the cultist students or the 419 people, maybe the ones cavorting almost naked on the rappers videos. The younger Nigerians are worse than their forebears just like the present older ones are worse than Awolowos and Zik' s. Nigeria needs civilization and reorientation not rearrangement of corrupt leadership

hmmm...as much as i'd have loved to agree with you two on your points, i would like you to see through and beyond what you see on crime scenes relating to Nigerian youths...

'Many are called but few are chosen' ... i want to believe you guys are part of the few who are chosen and would be elected to change the course of Nigeria and fix her sailing ship...

in addition, i want you to know that most youths engage in societal menace because of poverty and lack of opportunities.. lots of them ain't pleased with their way of life but do not have a choice..
Re: Nairalanders! Please Help If You Have Answers To This Question Bothering My Mind by Chibuhealth(f): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
When you stop voting for men between 65 and 100 years of age as your president or Governors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pro-aregbesola Rallies In Osogbo Photos / Arms, Condoms & Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Boko Haram Camp (photos) / DSS Transfers Marilyn Ogar To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.