Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies (1948 Views)

Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by metroparrot: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
A man is suing the company Unilever for causing him "mental anguish" because he could not attract women with his fresh breath after using their toothpaste.

Anthony Olatunfe, from Nigeria, used Unilever's "Close up" toothpaste in the hopes of having women rush to him, just like the toothpaste advertisement implies, Metronaija reported last week.

But after more than seven years of using the toothpaste, Olatunfe, 26, still hasn't managed to find a mate.

"Where is the Close Up effect?" Olatunfe said, according to www.metronaija.com. "I've been waiting for it for over seven years."

Olatunfe apparently filed the lawsuit when he tried to kiss a female boss after using Close up. The boss slapped Olatunfe.

"Right from my college to now in my office, no girl ever agreed to even go out for tea or coffee with me, even though I'm sure they could smell my breath," Olatunfe said, metronaija reported. "I always brush my teeth with so much Close up gel to make sure the girls get turned on by my fresh breath as they usually show on TV."

Olatunfe said that Unilever, which owns brands like Dove, Lipton and Ben & Jerry's, was "cheating" when it guaranteed that Close up toothpaste will make the user irresistible, Metronaija reported.

The plaintiff even submitted his entire stock of Close up tubes- empty, half-empty and brand new- to the court to support his claim. Olatunfe insisted the court order Unilever test the toothpaste in a laboratory to prove the effectiveness of its product, Metronaija reported.

Unilever has not yet issued a statement about the lawsuit, Metronaija reported.

"Unilever might be tempted to argue that Anthony is too ugly to attract a girl, but it is very risky," Barrister Festus Keyamo, a lawyer from Lagos, told www.metronaija.com "There is no data to substantiate the supposition that unattractive and unintelligent men don't attract women."

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/man-sue-unilever-after-toothpaste.html

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by metroparrot: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
#I laff in arabic

Am dedicating dis ftc to ma Genea
#waiting for u to return so we cucumbate

1 Like

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by demmy0325(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
...grin grin.. Pains of a frustrated man....
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Barry2015(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nothing we no go see for naija

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Naija ii hail thee

1 Like

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by 2dice(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
The dude is a Comedian
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Stanleyafam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok naw
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Tolexander: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
gringringringrin

The best location for this thread is the joke section.

A picture of the teeth would make it more comic.

1 Like

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by samueld0(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
demmy0325:
Take heart bro
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by demmy0325(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Take heart bro
.. Ma browser hanged on the way.. Dnt wori... It wont happen next time.. tongue
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by stuff46(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pissures of the or idonbilivit
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Firefire(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
I heard this story many long time ago. Stale!
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by DOOSNAS(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wahala
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
I just dey laugh
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by afuye(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Seriously, the company need to be sued for false advert

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by leke12(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice! He shud do the same to chi vita
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lwtmb ooooo
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by kokoA(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
That's how I injured myself while trying to lift a weight of 110kg after drinking peak milk everyday for 1 month.. .. And person been lift thesame weight after one glass of milk for the advert o. Make I treat myself first, they must hear from my lawyers to!
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by stinggy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Right move.

Mine will be with Vicks (Baba blue). A pack almost finished now and my airway hasn't cleared while in advert the baba gave the conductor just One and the guy's voice came back angry
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by blessnija: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
good. blame it on APC
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Cooljoe1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
So this saying is true ''many are ....
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Genea(f): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#I laff in arabic

Am dedicating dis ftc to ma Genea #waiting for u to return so we cucumbate
cucumbate bawo?
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
cucumbate bawo?
Lmtao
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
cucumbate bawo?
Lmtao
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
cucumbate bawo?
Lmtao
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Caseless: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin

Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Caseless: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Genea:
cucumbate bawo?
if Na oremussanctus be ur bobo, then it is safe to say you are boboless.
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Caseless:
Enemy of progress, so y u wan die if I blast Buhari?
I do unto Buhari what u doing unto me
An eye for and eye
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Genea(f): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Caseless:
dats harsh,r u for real
Re: Man Sue Unilever After Toothpaste Failed To Attract Single Ladies by Genea(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Lmtao
embarassed issokay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And APC Reps' Meeting Ended In Deadlocks Today / Portharcourt Police Foils Bank Robbery (photo) / Obasanjo On Bicycles 1980

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.