Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 (16896 Views)

Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons / FLASH: Boko Haram Militants Kill 30 / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Lol! The power of a woman. Smh
Wen I no be ga(y)briel
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by fowowe411: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=30pt] GEJ should call his boys to order angry [/size]
sorry but you don't need this, I know you are a fan of Buhari!!!
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Wen I no be ga(y)briel

Am I to assume you've resumed your hate spreading mission then?
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by searay(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
fF01:
killing everyday, aw many wan kon remain 4 north??
North no dey finish and BH no dey finish. The more you kill the more they are.

During elections, BH will decrease and Northerners population will increase. RIP tho

Meanwhile, let me take this time to say SAI BABU.

Day 38
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
stop crying people, 9ja wanted change and she just got served. 9ja is on auto pilot! no president i tell you! i am sure that by now, even the staunchest (lol 4 my english) amalgamated people of cluelessnes (confusion if you wish) APC supporter has realised that APC is a scam! well, na by the time them go bomb him cows or osinbade's church na that time them go wake up! mtcheeewww lets see how one norther state go get porpulation pass s.e come census next year.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by muhyeenisce(m): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Franchise21:
At least 30 people have been reported dead following fresh attacks by gunmen in Birnin-Magaji local government area of Zamfara, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
The Chairman of the council, Muhammad Gusami, said on Sunday that the attacks took place in Kokeya and Chigama villages in the area.
Mr. Gusami said the gunmen invaded Kokeya village with motorcycles and killed two persons, set some houses ablaze and carted away animals mostly cows.
He said that the “unfortunate incident” had been reported to the Divisional Police Officer of Birnin-Magaji as well as soldiers on surveillance of the zone.
According to him, while this is going on, the attackers returned the next day and invaded the neighbouring village of Chigama.
“The gunmen, however, killed more than 30 persons whose bodies were still being recovered from the bush,’’ he said.
The chairman said the corpses have been taken to Birnin-magaji General Hospital.
He said the Chigama attack took place shortly after three police trucks just left the area when they noticed that peace had returned to the area. He added that the armed bandits also set several houses on fire on their second attack on Chigama village.
The News Agency of Nigeria did not state when the attacks occurred.
Ibrahim Sani, a witness, said that the gunmen who invaded Kokeya came while the villagers were closing from their prayers.
“The attackers shot sporadically in the air which prompted the people of Chigama to intervene.
“That may have provoked the gunmen to come back so as to punish Chigama people for trying to prevent the attack the previous day.
“While three persons were killed from Kokeya and Chigama on the first day in Kokeya, more than 50 were killed on the second day in Chigama while several houses were burnt,” Mr. Sani said.
The Police Public Relations Officer, Sanusi Amiru, who confirmed the attack, said that the police and army have moved to the area and normalcy had been restored.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186097-gunmen-storm-zamfara-communities-kill-30.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
handiwork of PDP
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Akpan107(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I thought you voted for Buhari so that he can call them to order or put a stop to it.

Buhari has clearly failed then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by nigerdeltaa(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Hope u never go chop for one place kan dhe clean mouth, forming am fasting(gbawe-ing).
I d next 4 hrs it will be over, pls kip strong ma love!
stay away from Yoruba girls. most of them have MAGUN aka thunder bolt. that sickness is very deadly and it has no medical cure. it killed my room mate. my humble advice

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Akon419(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Any body who tell me that buhari is not the one one that plan and execute this blast is a liar..
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Opinedecandid(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So till now GEJ is still ur enemy? Assuming he made ur enemy list for sheer being the President of Nigeria, having passed on the baton, shouldn't another person now become your enemy?
And again, Between the person that lost an election and was the first to reach out to congratulate his opponent/the winner for peace to reign and the person that before he even lost, he threatened thunder and brimstone and when he finally lost, hell was let loosed with killings and maimings; and now that he has dramatically/magically won and sworn in, the spate of killings has skyrocketted, WHO IS YOUR REAL ENEMY
You see your life. May God spare u.
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by loomer: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bruno3000:
... is one bad news or the other.

It's tiring, bothering and frustrating

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Expsbterror:
It's becoming too too too much oooo ah ah.

A big big SHIOR to;
onyedikachukwue
OREMUSSANCTUS
Robinhood477
ElekeNtioba
Wetin we do

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by samplegirl(f): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
TippyTop:
Do we have a govt in Nigeria?

Every nairaland topic is filled with more killings by boko haram.
The NASS should impeach this dullardinnnhooo before he runs Nigeria aground.

Redeem church bombed: https://www.nairaland.com/2428612/breaking-news-bomb-explosion-redeemed#35509884

You mean to ask did we have a country before or do we have a country now?

As for me '' THERE WAS A COUNTRY ''

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
do we have police in Nigeria at all?
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
The north really needs our prayers
Dear lord almighty king of glory let your peace rain in Nigeria.

East n south we need to pray for the north because if we fail to do it now it will surly come to us

One Nigeria

God bless my father land God bless Seun Osewa
God me
God bless you that you are reading n likening n sharing this comment
Happy first Sunday
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by ibukun147(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
At this point I believed that there is force backing Boko haram that superior to FG...imagine all this figures just in a day...and FG is busy discussing petroleum and ministerial lists angry
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by holyeye1989(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
MEHN NIGEREIA DON FINISH WEF NO GOVERNMENT...BOKO HARAM IS BEYOUND MILITANT OO....
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by totorimi: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Anyway I just hope his taking them boko prisoners to Anambra will never make them extend their devilish activity to the south.
Obama must know about Boko that's why he left them. Once pmb succumbs to his gay proposal case closed otherwise they will kill everybody.
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Ibsgal(f): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
stay away from Yoruba girls. most of them have MAGUN aka thunder bolt. that sickness is very deadly and it has no medical cure. it killed my room mate. my humble advice

I read statements like this and think.....somewhere out there, there's a village missing its ediot.
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by buypapaya(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
NIGERIA IS CONTROL BY THIS PEOPLE. AL QEADA, ISWA, ISIL, ISIS. YEMEN, KENYA. ALL THIS GROUP HAVE ONE GOAL. TO FIGHT THERE ENEMY, INTRODUCE SHARIA, AND TO DESTROY ALL RELIGION EXCEPT ISLAM. NIGERIA PROBLEM IS BEYOND OUR LEADERS,IS BEYOND BOKO HARAM MEMBER, NIGERIA SHOULD REMEMBER THAT AL QEADER VOW THAT THE WILL DESTROY NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF THE DEAD OF THERE LEADER OSAMA BIL LADEN.THE SECRET OF ITS CAPTURE IS OPEN THROUGH NIGERIA ABDULAHI WHICH ARRESTED BY USA. BUT WITH PRAYERS AND FASTING, THE PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVE.
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by sunny63(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
GEJ is from southern part of Nigeria,how will u tell a man that is from south to call Fulani people that are from north to order.Look at how shallow u reason like your Boss Dulakpo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by marcelifeh(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by nsyforreal: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Oga,ask Buhari to sit up.Thank God Jonathan has handed over to him.He said he will stop boko haram,they should very fast cos we are worried with all these killings.
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
yyyyyyyyyyyyy

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by khalifjgusau(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Robinhood477:
good new!!!
I wish that gud for you...
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

EWU Awusa
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=60pt]Shit !!![/size]

Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by juman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
So why nigeria was allowed to turn to this senseless state?

nigeria was far better country before, but was intentionally destroyed by just few people in charge of the country.
Re: Gunmen Storm Zamfara Communities, Kill 30 by Neplusultra(f): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't a see difference in dis government and GEJ's, so what's the change all about?! Just like GEJ, is Buhari surrounding himself with people who can't come together and work seriously to end this madness?! Its a collective effort I believe so what's the change train doing about dis?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Assembly Speaker, Majority Leader, Deputy Majority Leader Resign / Bobrisky: Yorubas Have A Culture Of Spraying Naira - Reno Omokri / Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.