Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple (31007 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by MicroBox: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
On the day of proposal ,the guy is taller being that it's unaware but on marriage day she's taller (women and artificial life).....
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by scentmarlc(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
misssclassy:
So they are now celebrities?
......uhmmm she is here guyz, com see her cheesy
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by scentmarlc(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=Aminat508 post=35515855] grin grin[/quote

Iya close yur teeth cheesy]
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by scentmarlc(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
odinese:
And?
so
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nice one.......I love that
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by mirexxx(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emodeee:

Una no go do make una go marry? All dis bleaching dat u r bleaching will nt pay u.
you're drunk
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Emodeee: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
mirexxx:
you're drunk

M not, I dey advice u ni. E nvr reach make u marry? U r of age darling.

All this nairaland luv dat u r playing will nt pay u. Get real life husband.
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
cute

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by geemeshin(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Maintech: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emodeee:

Una no go do make una go marry? All dis bleaching dat u r bleaching will nt pay u.

Ogbeni, You harsh sha. grin
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by mirexxx(f): 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emodeee:

hian! quote me when you get a real life wife.
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Emodeee: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
mirexxx:
hian! quote me when you get a real life wife.

I sha don advice u be dat. Na ma instinct say make I advice u and I don advice u. When night reach, u sef think about am, u go see say na true I dey yarn. Sheeee dem nvr dey disturb u for house say mk u go marry? I sure say dem don dey do am.

Nairaland luv will nt pay u, create more time for real life guys, na them go marry u.
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by eromoko: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Congrats bro, but let know your marriage does not end in crisis like buhari regime.
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by mirexxx(f): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emodeee:

I sha don advice u be dat. Na ma instinct say make I advice u and I don advice u. When night reach, u sef think about am, u go see say na true I dey yarn. Sheeee dem nvr dey disturb u for house say mk u go marry? I sure say dem don dey do am.

Nairaland luv will nt pay u, create more time for real life guys, na them go marry u.
u done spewing garbage? Now get a life troll
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Emodeee: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
mirexxx:
u done spewing garbage? Now get a life troll

Garbage? U can throw it in the trash bin den. I sha don talk ma own.

Take kia darling
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by lexy2014: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
mirexxx:
lovely cheesy he's soo cute
ah ah!!! u de eye another woman husband?
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by staymore: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
mirexxx:

Admire the wife and leave the husband alone grin grin grin

Or don't you are anything to say about her wedding gown?

1 Like

Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by staymore: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
mirexxx:

Or don't you have anything to say about her wedding gown?
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by murraykc(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
May your marriage no dull like this government. IJN.
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by charliejose: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm proposed March and married on July... Dats really cool... Unlike some of our Lords of the ring and key holders.. :/ still engaged since time Memorial
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Stoglins(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emodeee:

Una dey quarrel before?
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Treash(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emodeee:

I like u bro. Thumbs up... She dey admire anoda woman's hubby.
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Treash(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
staymore:

Haaaa. I don laf taya. Hw many pple wan dilish diz lady now.. LWKMD. She go soon send her wedding I.V. ooo.

1 Like

Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Treash(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
staymore:

Haaaa. I don laf taya. Hw many pple wan dilish diz lady now.. LWKMD. She go soon send her wedding I.V. ooo.

1 Like

Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Treash(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emodeee:

Kai. See commotion here ooo. Abeg liv my wife alone ooo. Lolzzzzz
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 06, 2015
mirexxx:
kai! E donnnn do naah
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by whoisuche: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/election-couple-finally-married-see-pictures-from-their-wedding/

THANK GOD FOR YOU PEOPLE
GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE IN JESUS WONDERFUL NAME AMEN.
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Rosemary216(f): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
peeparty:

hello we're av u been?
nice having you around
. I hv bin runnin around 4 a contest.. Were u lookin 4me?
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by peeparty(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rosemary216:
. I hv bin runnin around 4 a contest.. Were u lookin 4me?

OK oo.ya I was.

how was d contest
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Rosemary216(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2015
peeparty:

OK oo.ya I was.

how was d contest
it was gr8.. Am here nw, anytin
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by peeparty(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
Rosemary216:
it was gr8.. Am here nw, anytin

your we're among the top 3 I guees?

yes oo plenty things send your P.A to my office

to pick up your package.
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Rosemary216(f): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
peeparty:

your we're among the top 3 I guees?

yes oo plenty things send your P.A to my office

to pick up your package.
top 5... Lolxxx... Wat package??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi's Brother Godferry's Wedding (Pictures) / Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Godwin Maduka Buries His Mother In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.