Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple (31009 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by peeparty(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rosemary216:
top 5... Lolxxx... Wat package??

You never send am ,u wan Knw the package first?
going..... going .....gone..
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Rosemary216(f): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
peeparty:

You never send am ,u wan Knw the package first?
going..... going .....gone..
hmmmm... U try
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by peeparty(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rosemary216:
hmmmm... U try
lol abi mk I pm the package?
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Rosemary216(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
peeparty:
lol
abi mk I pm the package?
oya na
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
ggrin:
When your mother calls you again just when you're about to sit down to continue the movie you were watching...gringringrin
funny!u just made me laff dis evening!thank God for ur life.It happened to me dis evening and I was like''what is it again nah!''
Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by Projectors(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Not sure which service or equipment is right for your wedding, birthday, training, conference and other special events?

Bayo knows.
See what you need and what you don't as our own Bayo Farinade an experienced
AV & Event expert walks you through how to choose appropriate service & equipment for your upcoming event.

Just Let Me Know:

Type of event – e.g wedding, birthday, Seminar, exhibition, musical concert, church program e.t.c
Audience size – e.g 10 – 1000 people
Venue – e.g indoor or outdoor
Purpose of use – e.g. Business presentation, film show, live streaming, pictures sliding etc

SOCIAL PACKAGE (wedding, birthday, musical concert, naming ceremony, funeral ceremony)
Show your family and friends the story of the lives of the bride and groom with picture
slideshow at your reception with our Large projection screen or elegant crispy clear
plasma TV in tight spaces. Don’t deny your guests a moment of the action on the stage,
let do video live streaming for your audience.

• Video live streaming
• Photo sliding
• Video coverage
• Photography

EDUCATIONAL PACKAGE (Training, Seminar, workshop, Conference etc)

Even on short notice, Xtraminds concept can provide you with all of the
equipment you'll need to get your message across with our exclusive training package and services.
• Projector& screen
• Lectern & PAS
• Laptop
• Photography
• Video coverage

CORPORATE PACKAGE (exhibition)

• Laptop
• Plasma TVs
• Photocopier
• Printer – black & colour
• Projector & screen

Re: More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple by PEARLmakeup(f): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
for ur affordable makeup for all occasions bridal,engagement, party and all contact Makeup Ville 08137463651, add bbm :56719B45

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi's Brother Godferry's Wedding (Pictures) / Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Godwin Maduka Buries His Mother In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.